Name of the Post: NEERI Project Asst Level II & III Offline Form 2019

Post Date: 07-05-2019

Brief Information: CSIR- National Environmental Engineering Research institute (NEERI) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Project Asst Level  II & III vacancies on temporary basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.

National Environmental Engineering Research institute (NEERI)

Project Asst Level  II & III Vacancies 2019

• Date of Walk-in Interview: 21 & 22-05-2019 at 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Age Limit (as on 17-05-2019)

• Age Limit for Project Asst Level II: 30 Years
  • Age Limit for Project Asst Level III: 35 Years
  • Age relaxation is applicable as per rules

• B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc (Relevant Discipline) with Computer Literacy.
Project Asst Level II & III 08
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply

66 Responses to “NEERI Recruitment 2019 – Project Asst Level II & III Posts”

• Narayani says:

I have completed M.Tech Environmental Science and Technology. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Saloni Pandhram says:

I have completed M.Sc in Biochemistry. But I have not qualified NET (LS). May i apply for Project Assistant (PA-II) post?

• Jenie says:

@Saloni Pandhram
      As per the notification candidates who had M.Sc in Biochemistry can apply for the post of PA-II post in NEERI.

• SONAM GULABCHANDRA GAUD says:

I did my M.Sc in microbiology in 2011. Can i apply for the project assistant level II?

• Arun says:

@SONAM GULABCHANDRA GAUD
      As per the notification of NEERI candidates who had M.Sc in Microbiology can apply for the post of Project Assistant (Level II).

• siddhi says:

I did my M.Sc in Zoology and my age is 23 years. Can i apply for Project Assistant level-2 post?

• Sonam says:

I have completed Electronics Engineering and My age is 24 years old. Can i apply for Project Assistant level 2 post?

• Priya says:

@Sonam
      As per the notification there are no vacancies related to your profile in NEERI.

• Suvarna Jadhav says:

Respected sir,I have completed my B.E.E & TC with Distinction and M.E.Electronics with first class.I have exp.near about 6 years in my field.My running age age is 32 year.Shall I apply for post of project assistant (level- II)?

• Vibha says:

Sir I have done M.Sc environmental science.,but i dont have experience in any company but having knowledge of it so shall I apply for project assistant post?

• rajendra morey says:

Sir, I am M.Sc in organic chemistry. Am i eligible to apply for PA-II post?

• Sameer says:

Sir, can a M.Tech in Environmental Engineer Final Sem Students are eligible to apply?

• aniket ganeshkar says:

Sir, i am in B.Tech final year, am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Ashish sakharkar says:

Sir, I have M.A in Geography, net jrf qualified, so any vacancies for me?

• Chaitra says:

@Ashish sakharkar
      As per the notification the qualification required for the post of Junior Research Fellow in NEERI is not suitable to your profile, because candidates should have M.Sc Chemistry with NET qualification (LS/ JRF).

• Bhim Singh says:

Sir, i have done M.Sc. in biotech and final results are waiting. can i apply for any post?

• shikha says:

Sir, I have completed my degree in chemical engineering as well as diploma in chemical engineering. Can I apply for project assistant post?

• Chandana says:

@shikha
      As per the notification the qualification required for Project Assistant post in NEERI is not related to your profile, because candidates should have B.Sc/ M.Sc Botany/ Zoology/ Biotechnology/ M.Sc (Environmental Science).

• arti says:

sir, I have completed my graduation in biotechnology and now appearing in last semester of post graduation in the same field. sir, can I apply for the post of project assistant level-I?

• Daniel Debbarma says:

Sir,i have done M.SC. forestry in environmental management(NRM) am i eligible for the post level 2 in the next recruitment?

• Rinisha peter says:

I have completed my M.Sc in Microbiology & during this i have already studied Environmental & applied microbiology so can i apply for the project assistant post?

• Mia says:

Sir I am a B.SC graduate. Can i apply for ASSISTANT LEVEL POSTS 2015?

• Sonika says:

@Mia
      As per the notification the qualification required for the post of Project Assistant (Level -II) in NEERI is not suitable to your profile as it requires M.Sc in concerned disciplines.

• AMOL BHAD says:

Sir, I have completed B.Tech (chemical engg). So can i apply for project assistance?

• pravin jadhao says:

Sir, i have completed M.Sc in geology, can i get any job in NEERI NAGPUR?

• Nikita says:

I have done M.E in (Biochemical engineering and biotechnology). results are yet to come, can i apply?

• Tausif says:

Sir I have done M.Sc environmental sciences, can I apply for project assistant post?

• jaanu says:

@Tausif
      As per the notification candidates who had M.Sc in Environmental Science can apply for the post of Project Assistant (Level II/ III) in NEERI.

• ekta jain says:

Sir hum M.Sc 4th sem me study kar rahe h.kya hum, apply kar sakte h?

• aditi dixit says:

Sir/Madam,I am A vety. by profession and Ph.D. in vety. Medicine. I want to know if there is any contractual post in your organization where I can work online?

• NASIR ALI says:

with greeting sir, i have completed b tech in this month ( 03/04/2012) and i assured i get full document in month July and i have recored of university about my result so i want to know, can i apply for this post as well as i have 75% marks throughout my degree ( branch electrical and electronic engineering)

• vikas says:

problem in application form downloading