Name of the Post: NIT, Calicut Technical Staff Walkin 2019

Post Date: 18-05-2019

Brief Information: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Technical Staff vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Attend for Interview.

National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut

Technical Staff Vacancies 2019

• Date of Walk in Interview: 24-06-2019 to 27-06-2019
Age Limit (as on 01-06-2019)

• Age Limit: Not Exceeded 27 years

• ITI, Diploma (Engg), B.Sc, B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA (Relevant Discipline) with experience.
Technical Staff 129
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Walk in
Registration Form Click here

70 Responses to “NIT Calicut Recruitment 2019 – Walk in for 129 Technical Staff Posts”

• kaniya vishal ashokbhai says:

I have completed Diploma in Mechanical. Can i apply?

• Anju says:

@kaniya vishal ashokbhai
      As per the notification there are no vacancies suitable to your profile in NIT Calicut.

• GULSAVIN says:

I HAVE M.TECH IN ENERGY MANAGEMENT AND B.TECH IN MECHANICAL ENGINERING. CAN I APPLY?

• Devi says:

@GULSAVIN
      As per the notifications of NIT Calicut there are no posts suitable to your profile.

• Rajnikant says:

I completed ITI in civil draughtsman, can I apply?

• deepak ram says:

I have completed diploma in civil engg. this year, can I apply?

• Jaanu says:

@deepak ram
      As per the notification candidates should have 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt recognized institution with 02 years experience in Building Construction/ Maintenance field & office works are eligible to apply for the post of Adhoc Junior Engineer (Civil) in NIT Calicut.

• roshan says:

I have completed mechanical motor vehicle(ncvt) in 2013, can I apply?

• PALLAVI says:

I have done ITI cti and 2 years experience. so, can i apply?

• shahana says:

I am B.Com graduate and waiting for M.Com result, am i eligible for adhoc office assistant post?

• akhilesh says:

I am completed b.tech in ECE and also completed Hardware and networking course.I am eligible for this job?

• sunil kumar says:

I am diploma of power electronics, can i apply?

• jaspal singh says:

I am diploma in electrical engg can I apply?

• Sourav Verma says:

I completed bachelor in library science do i eligible for this job?

• Sandhya D says:

I am pursuing 7th sem B.E Comp. Sci. am I eligible to apply for SrNo.5 Computer Science and engineering posts?

• Neelam says:

@Sandhya D
      As per the notification candidates must possess B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology in order to apply for Computer Science Engineering in NIT Calicut.

• BARKIANNAPPA says:

I am Completed Electrical Trade With NCVT Certificate, two Year Experience in Electrical Maintenance can I apply?

• Viplav says:

@BARKIANNAPPA
      As per the notification who possess NCVT certificate in Electrician trade from recognized institution with two years relevant experience are eligible for Electrician in NIT Calicut.

• vinod kumar says:

I have completed First class Diploma in Mechanical Eng. polytech in Ccs from in Delhi with I have pass in ITI first class govt can I apply technical assistant?

• JEENA says:

I completed Hardware & Networking Certifications,PG Diploma in information technology from singapore. can i apply for Technical Assistant ?

• Babita says:

@JEENA
      As per the notification candidates who possess first class diploma with minimum 60% marks in Computer & Engineering/ Computer Hardware Maintenance, preferably with syllabus of Polytechnic Institutes in Kerala or its equivalent from other states are eligible for the post of Technical Assistant in NIT Calicut.

• sekhar says:

I completed b.tech(eee),may I apply for faculty?

• Neha says:

@Sekhar
      As per the notification of NIT Calicut for recruitment of Faculty there are no posts suitable to your profile.

• vijay says:

I am pursuing M.Tech am i eligible to apply to that job? i need 1 month to complete my degree.

• Neha says:

@vijay
      As per the notification candidates must possess M.Tech in relevant discipline with first class in order to apply for the post of Faculty in NIT Calicut.

• kailash suthar says:

Sir,I am ITI holder in production & manufacturing from govt ITI clg my experience is 5 year in MECRC & JIET Jodhpur engineering collage as designation for TECHNICAL ASSISTANT can I apply?

• Ritesh says:

@kailash suthar
      As per the notification candidates who possess B.Tech in Mechanical/ Production Engineering related streams or Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/ Production Engineering related streams with one year experience are eligible for Technical Assistant in NIT Calicut.

• hareesh kumar chaurasiya says:

It’s my final year(6 sem.) diploma from the trade of mechanical branch may i attend this interview?

• Hanish says:

@hareesh kumar churasiya
      As per the notification candidates who possess Diploma in Mechanical Engineering are eligible for Technical Staff (Mechanical)in NIT Calicut.

• shameena.k says:

I completed B.Tech in computer science from cusat university.I want to know experience is important for attending this post or not?

• Imtiaz says:

@shameena.k
      As per the notification candidates should possess Diploma in Computer Engineering/ Computer Hardware Maintenance preferably with syllabus of Polytechnic institutes in Kerala or its equivalent from other states in order to apply for the post of Technical Assistants in NIT Calicut.

• ram krishna sharma says:

I WANT ALL JOB INFORMATION ABOUT ALL FIELDS WHERE I AM FULFILLING THE REQUIREMENT?

• vivek says:

I have completed aircraft maintenance engineering course can i apply for the above position?

• Mahima says:

@vivek
      As per the notification there no vacancies in NIT for the Air craft maintenance Engineer and the last date to interviews is already passed.

• Gitika says:

I have completed diploma in electrical engineering and B.E. in instrumentation engineering.inform me any of the job vacancies..

• aroh says:

@gitika
      As per notification vacancies are available for the post of Technical staff in NIT Calicut for Candidates who possess first Class Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation / Electronics Engineering.

• Punit Arora says:

Inform me about the posts in Library assistants

• rajeev says:

@punit arora
      As per the notification, the walk in interview date for library assistant is over.

1. To get latest recruitment updates visit regularly http://www.freejobalert.com
      (or)
      2. To get daily free SMS alerts for all Government/Sarkari Naukri jobs, Bank jobs, Engineering jobs, Police and Defence jobs,Teaching jobs and other Govt jobs on your mobile send SMS as “ON GOVTJOBSALERT” to 9870807070. Make sure you give SPACE after ON.
      (or)
      3. To get daily E-mail alerts on Jobs enter your E-mail ID at right side top corner of the page and click on SUBSCRIBE button.

• T.SANGEETHA says:

I completed b.com with computer skills, inform me for any of the job vacancies.