Download Mobile APP to get Instant Free Job Alert on your Mobile

Name of the Post: NIT, Calicut Various Vacancy Online Form 2020

Post Date: 03-08-2020

Brief Information: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Resident Medical Officer, Pharmaceutical Asst, Lab Technician, Project Technical Asst, Project Office Asst, Technical Asst, Computer Asst, Library Asst, Pump Operator & Other vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut

Various Vacancy 2020

• Starting Date to Apply Online: 20-07-2020
  • Last Date to Apply Online: 05-08-2020
  • Last Date for Hard Copy of Application: 21-08-2020
  • Date of Crucial for consideration of age limit: 01-08-2020
S No Post Name Qualification
1 Resident Medical Officer (Male) MBBS with Clinical Experience
2 Pharmaceutical Asst (Male) 10+2 (science (PCB/PCM)), Diploma, B.Pharm with Experience
3 Lab Technician (Clinical) DMLT with Experience
4 Project Technical Asst Diploma (Engg), B.E/ B.Tech with Exprience
5 Project Office Asst Any Degree with Experience
6 Technical Asst (Project Digital Library) Diploma (Engg), Degree, MCA (Computer Science) with Experience
7 Computer Asst (Project Digital Library)
8 Library Assistant PG (Library Science) with Experience
9 Pump Operator (Plumber) Matric, 10+2, ITI, Diploma (Civil Engg) with Experience
10 Pump Operator (Electrician) Matric, 10+2, ITI, Diploma (Electrical Engg) with Experience
11 Project Network Technician Diploma (Engg), B.E/ B.Tech, BCA with Experience
12 Project Hardware Technician Diploma, Degree (Engg) with Experience
13 Project Jr Network Technician
14 Technical Asst (Networking & Hardware Maintenance) Diploma (Engg), B.E/ B.Tech, BCA with Experience
15 Technical Asst (Networking & Website Maintenance) Diploma (Engg), B.E/ B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc (Computer Science/ IT) with Experience
16 Technical Asst (CCC) Diploma (Engg), B.E/ B.Tech with Experience
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Walk in
Apply Online Registration | Login

70 Responses to “NIT Calicut Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online 125 Pharmaceutical Asst, Lab Technician & Other Posts”

• shakhila.s.s says:

I am a Ph.D holder in Chemistry (Environmental Chemistry). Any vacancies for Assistant Professor post in NIT Calicut?

• Althaf says:

@Kaluram
    As per the notification candidates who had ITI/ ITC in relevant area/ equivalent are eligible to apply for the post of Plumbing Attendant in NIT Calicut.

• Kaluram says:

Sir, i have completed ITI in Fitter in 2016. Can i apply?

• Anki says:

Sir, my qualification is 10th and ITI in Electrician and more than four years Electrician experience. Can i apply?

• Imtiaz says:

@mahesh
    As per the notification candidates should have 2 years experience in Supervision of Electrification of Multistoried Building and Office Work & knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel & Auto CAD in order to apply for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) in NIT Calicut.

• mahesh says:

I was done my Diploma (EEE)in 2013. Now i am doing Graduation (EEE) final year. I don’t have any experience. May i eligible to apply for this post?

• Girdhari says:

I have passed ITI with 7 years experience. My Age is 32 years old. Can i apply?

• Neha says:

@sivaranjini
    As per the notification there are no vacancies suitable to your profile in NIT Calicut.

• sivaranjini says:

I am doing BE final year in ECE. Any vacancies for me?

• Anju says:

@kaniya vishal ashokbhai

• kaniya vishal ashokbhai says:

I have completed Diploma in Mechanical. Can i apply?

• Devi says:

@GULSAVIN
    As per the notifications of NIT Calicut there are no posts suitable to your profile.

• GULSAVIN says:

I HAVE M.TECH IN ENERGY MANAGEMENT AND B.TECH IN MECHANICAL ENGINERING. CAN I APPLY?

• Rajnikant says:

I completed ITI in civil draughtsman, can I apply?

• Jaanu says:

@deepak ram
    As per the notification candidates should have 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt recognized institution with 02 years experience in Building Construction/ Maintenance field & office works are eligible to apply for the post of Adhoc Junior Engineer (Civil) in NIT Calicut.

• deepak ram says:

I have completed diploma in civil engg. this year, can I apply?

• roshan says:

I have completed mechanical motor vehicle(ncvt) in 2013, can I apply?

• PALLAVI says:

I have done ITI cti and 2 years experience. so, can i apply?

• shahana says:

I am B.Com graduate and waiting for M.Com result, am i eligible for adhoc office assistant post?

• akhilesh says:

I am completed b.tech in ECE and also completed Hardware and networking course.I am eligible for this job?

• sunil kumar says:

I am diploma of power electronics, can i apply?

• jaspal singh says:

I am diploma in electrical engg can I apply?

• Sourav Verma says:

I completed bachelor in library science do i eligible for this job?

• Neelam says:

@Sandhya D
    As per the notification candidates must possess B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology in order to apply for Computer Science Engineering in NIT Calicut.

• Sandhya D says:

I am pursuing 7th sem B.E Comp. Sci. am I eligible to apply for SrNo.5 Computer Science and engineering posts?