Name of the Post: NIT, Calicut Technical Staff Walkin 2019

Post Date: 18-05-2019

Brief Information: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Technical Staff vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Attend for Interview.

National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut

Technical Staff Vacancies 2019

• Date of Walk in Interview: 24-06-2019 to 27-06-2019
Age Limit (as on 01-06-2019)

• Age Limit: Not Exceeded 27 years

• ITI, Diploma (Engg), B.Sc, B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA (Relevant Discipline) with experience.
Technical Staff 129
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Walk in
Registration Form Click here

70 Responses to “NIT Calicut Recruitment 2019 – Walk in for 129 Technical Staff Posts”

• athul krishna says:

Sir, I have passed ITI in Electrical and wireman trade and i have one year experience in Cochin metro rail project. Can i apply the post of Pump Operator (Electrician)?

• vismaya says:

I have passed ITI Data Entry Operator and 1 year Diploma in Civil and Architectural with Autocad, revit, 3ds max. Can i apply for this interview?

• Harish Vennampally says:

Sir, I have completed Graduation in B.SC 2017. Is there any vacancies related to my profile?

• Arun says:

I have completed Degree in Computer Science. Can i apply?

• Sandy says:

Sir, I have completed Diploma in Computer Engg. Can i apply for this post?

• Vincy T says:

I have completed Diploma (Medical Electronics) in 2015. Now i am doing BE in Biomedical Engineering. Is there any vacancies related to my profile?

• JAGDISH RAJORIYA says:

I have completed 10+2 (PCM), three year Diploma in Civil Engineering, Auto Cad. I have computer knowledge and 3 years experience as a Civil Engineer in SGB Infra Ltd (Jaipur). Is there any posts related to my profile?

• Ian says:

@JAGDISH RAJORIYA
      As per the notification candidates who had Three year Diploma in Fine Arts/ Diploma or ITI in Architecture/ Civil Engineering or equivalent with minimum one year relevant experience in digital graphics software desirable/ Three year Diploma/ ITI in Architecture/Civil Engineering or equivalent/ Three year Diploma in Architecture/ Civil Engineering or equivalent for Architecture & Planning Department, Degree/ Three year Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum one year relevant experience desirable for CED Department can apply for the post of Technical Staff in NIT Calicut.

• Rohidas says:

I have done ITI and DME. My age is 35 years and i belongs to SC category. Is there any vacancies related to my profile?

• priyabrat mugri says:

Sir, I have completed Diploma in Electrical and CTTC training in ADMMA course. Can i apply? Is there any posts suitable to my profile?

• sai says:

Sir, I have completed B.TECH in Mechanical Engineering in 2015. Is there any vacancies related to my profile?

• Divya Singh says:

Sir, i have completed ITI in Fitter in 2014. Can i apply?

• Arun says:

Any vacancies for B.Tech under Mechanical fresher candidates?

• Khyathi says:

@Arun
      As per the notification there are no vacancies suitable to your profile in NIT Calicut, because candidates must have three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with first class with minimum one year relevant experience are eligible to apply for the post of Technical Staff under ECED discipline.

• krishnandan kumar says:

I have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering (session 2016). But i don’t have any experience. Can i apply?

• Chanakya says:

@krishnandan kumar
      As per the notification candidates who have three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with first class and minimum one year relevant experience are eligible to apply for the post of Technical Staff under EED Department in NIT Calicut.

• Padmavathi says:

• Padmavathi says:

Sir, I have completed Diploma in ECE. Present i am doing BE third year in ECE. Any vacancies for me?

• Dhinakaran says:

I am BE Civil Engineer in 2016 batch. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• shakhila.s.s says:

I am a Ph.D holder in Chemistry (Environmental Chemistry). Any vacancies for Assistant Professor post in NIT Calicut?

• Hamsi says:

@shakhila.s.s
      As per notification present there are no vacancies for Assistant Professor post in NIT Calicut.

• Kaluram says:

Sir, i have completed ITI in Fitter in 2016. Can i apply?

• Althaf says:

@Kaluram
      As per the notification candidates who had ITI/ ITC in relevant area/ equivalent are eligible to apply for the post of Plumbing Attendant in NIT Calicut.

• Anki says:

Sir, my qualification is 10th and ITI in Electrician and more than four years Electrician experience. Can i apply?

• mahesh says:

I was done my Diploma (EEE)in 2013. Now i am doing Graduation (EEE) final year. I don’t have any experience. May i eligible to apply for this post?

• Imtiaz says:

@mahesh
      As per the notification candidates should have 2 years experience in Supervision of Electrification of Multistoried Building and Office Work & knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel & Auto CAD in order to apply for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) in NIT Calicut.

• Girdhari says:

I have passed ITI with 7 years experience. My Age is 32 years old. Can i apply?

• sivaranjini says:

I am doing BE final year in ECE. Any vacancies for me?

• Neha says:

@sivaranjini
      As per the notification there are no vacancies suitable to your profile in NIT Calicut.