Name of the Post: NPCIL Various Vacancies Online Form 2019

Post Date: 12-10-2019

Latest Update: 17-10-2019

Brief Information: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Nurse A, Pathology Lab Technician, Pharmacist, X-Ray Technician, Assistant Grade I & Other vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL)

Advt.No- 01/2019

Various Vacancies 2019

• Starting Date to Apply Online: 17-10-2019
  • Last Date to Apply Online: 06-11-2019
Age Limit (as on 06-11-2019)

• Age Limit for S No. 1, 2: 18 – 30 Years
7 Assistant Grade I (F&A) 25
8 Assistant Grade I (C&MM) 19
9 Steno Grade I 29
10 Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman 08
 Apply Online Registration | Login
Official Notification Click here

465 Responses to “NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 107 Nurse, Asst, Steno & Other posts”

• p. K Hegde says:

I Have Qualified MSw And One Year H R Diploma, can i apply?

• Manoj Awari says:

I have completed my BE in Production Engineering and have a 1 year and 6 months of experience in mechanical field, Can I apply for mechanical stream for technical officer as I completed my BE in Production Engineering?

• Roopali says:

Sir i have completed my graduation in B.Com, can i apply?

• r jaqganathan says:

when is the call for the written exam for leading fire man?

• Nishant ranjan says:

I have qualified ITI can I apply for this post?

• SABARESH says:

I completed B.E(EEE)IN 2013 batch 1 year experienced in wind fram, can i apply?

• Kavya says:

@SABARESH
      As per the notification of NPCIL, the qualification required for the post of Leading Fireman-A, Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman-A is not suitable to your profile.

• G.MARIA MUTHU SILUVAI says:

I am a EEE diploma electrical holder.extra qualification tirunelveli district level first prize in sports,can i apply?

• pramod Ulgekar says:

I have completed post graduate diploma in fire & safety engineering. but I have experience 1 yr in construction safety.can I apply as a fire man sub oficer?

• Jay says:

@pramod Ulgekar
      As per the notification of NPCIL candidate should pass SSC Or equivalent and Sub – Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College Or from CISF Fire Training Centre with relevant experience as a Fireman/ Driver-Cum-Operator in a recognized Civil/ Industrial Fire service station in order to apply for the post of Sub-Officer/B.

• Nimesh says:

Sir I applied for staff nurse post in your organization so when will be the exam?

• kundan patil says:

sir when suppose to take exam for npcil recruitment 2015 nurse post?

• nikhin says:

Sir..in from kerala..I applied for the post of staff nurse. when will be the examm?

• karthika.s says:

sir when will you publish the interview result for the post scientific assistant trainee?

• Suresh says:

Sir Please tell me that how they are recruiting staff nurse post in npcil whether from written test or interview / both?

• Manual George says:

I have applied for staff nurse vacancy in npcil When will be the exam?

• geeta says:

sir I am final year student of B.Sc (H) Nursing can I fill the form for staff nurse recruitment?

• Goutam says:

@geeta
      As per the notification candidates should possess B.Sc (Nursing) with valid registration from respective State Nursing Council in order to apply for the post of Nurse ‘A’ in NPCIL.

• Mona Chourshiya says:

Sir,Any vacancies for freshers in npcil rawatbhata for freshers? I’m in 7th sem having electrical stream.

• Neelam says:

@Mona Chourshiya
      At present there are no posts suitable to your profile in NPCIL.

• sumit ranjan sabato says:

Sir I have completed my b.tech in etc branch in 2014.is there any vacancies for me in npcil?

• Prahlad says:

@sumit ranjan sabato
      At present there are no posts related to your qualification in NPCIL.

• abhay singh says:

Respectfully sir I have completed my ITI in fitter trade and presently I am 26 year old so sir I want to ask that any job opportunity for me in NPCIL?

• Imtiaz says:

@abhay singh
      At present there are no posts related to your profile in NPCIL.

• parthiban says:

I am completed in diploma in chemical engg in 2010. I have four year experience in chemical and oil & gas field can I apply?

• Sonia says:

@parthiban
      As per the above notifications of NPCIL there are no posts suitable to your profile and the last date to apply is already over.

• bavya says:

When will the written test be held?

• Niyati says:

@BAVYA
      Date of exam for Stipendiary Trainee in NPCIL are yet to be announced.

• sree says:

Sir,I am a final year student,can i apply the post of scientific assistant?

• subitha.M says:

Sir when is stipendiary trainee exam for kudankulam site?

• Simran says:

@subitha. M
      Examination date for the post of Stipendiary Trainee in Kudakulam site are yet to be announced.

• Yuvaraj says:

When is stipend trainees exam conducted by npcil kalpakkam maps site?

• Namrata says:

@Yuvraj
      Examination date for the the post of Stipendiary Trainees in NPCIL Kalpakkam are yet to be announced.

• RAVINDRA says:

SIR PLEASE TELL ME EXAM DATE FOR ADVERTISEMENT NO 5/HRM/2013

• Riya says:

@RAVINDRA
      Date of exam for the post of Stipendiary Trainee in NPCIL, Kaiga site are yet to be announced.

• Raghavendra says:

Please tell exam date of kaiga’s scientific assistant b.

• Firoz says:

@Raghavendra
        Examination fro the post of Scientific Assistant B in NPCIL, Khaigha site are yet to be announced.

• madhu ga says:

sir when is stipendiery trinee exam for kaiga site .. .Karnataka

• Chandana says:

@madhu
      Examination date for the post of Stipendiary Trainee in NPCIL, Kaiga Site are yet to be announced.