Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
NTPC Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Civil Engineer & Doctor Posts: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has issued notification against recruitment of 24 Civil Engineers & Doctors vacancies at E2, E3, E4 level for its Projects/ Stations. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 26-04-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
NTPC Vacancy details:
Number of Vacancies: 24
Names of the Posts:
1. Civil Construction (E4 Level): 10 Posts
2. Doctors (E2/E3 Level): 14 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be 42 years for E4 level and 37 years for E2/ E3 level. Age relaxations extended as per Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation Engineering Degree in Civil/ Construction with minimum 60 % marks for Post 1 and M.B.B.S with MD/MS in concerned specialty for post 2 with desired experience in relevant field as per the post.
Application Fee Details: General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 300/- towards registration fee in form of Pay-in-slip, obtained from application registration portal, and deposit fee in cash at any SBI branch in Account No. 30987919993 at CAG branch, New Delhi (Code: 09996). SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from fee payment.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply online through NTPC website on or before 26-04-2013 and retain the system generated Registration Slip print out for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.ntpccareers.net to start the Online Application process.
2. Select the link on the relevant post to be applied for.
3. Click on ‘Print Pay-in-Slip’ button and enter the name, take print and make payments as per details given above.
4. Revisit NTPC website and this time select the Online Application link.
5. Fill all the details of application form including fee payment details and check once for errors.
6. Submit the application, download and take print of system generated Registration Slip which allots a unique registration number, which has to be produced at the time of Interview.
Opening Date for Online Application: 06-04-2013
Closing Date for Online Application: 26-04-2013
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, test centers, scheme of examination, reservations and relaxations, other guidelines and instructions, click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, NTPC jobs