Name of the Post: NTRO Technician A Online Form 2019

Post Date: 30-11-2019

Latest Update: 03-12-2019

Brief Information: National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) has published notification for the recruitment of  Technician A vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)

Technician A Vacancies 2019

• Starting Date to Apply Online: 02-12-2019 at 10:00 AM
  • Last Date to Apply Online: 23-12-2019 by 10:00 AM
Age Limit as on 23-12-2019

• Minimum Age: 18 Years
  • Maximum Age: 27 Years
  • Age relaxation is applicable as per rules

• Candidates should possess 10th Class with ITI (Relevant Disciplines) & Computer Knowledge
Technician A
Category Name Total
UR 31
SC 09
ST 05
OBC 19
EWS 07
Apply Online Registration | Login

34 Responses to “NTRO Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 71 Technician A Posts”

• Sangeetha says:

I have completed M.Sc in CS, PGDCA. Can i apply?

• Jaipal says:

Sir, I have completed ITI in Electrician. Am i eligible to apply?

• K MURLI MOHAN RAO says:

Sir, I am a service person in Indian Navy and my qualification is Diploma in Electronics Technology, B.Sc in Electronics Technology. I have 10 years post qualification experience. What are the suitable post for me to apply in NTRO and subsidary organisations?

• David says:

@K MURLI MOHAN RAO
      As per the notification at present there are no vacancies related to your profile in NTRO.

• ravinder says:

Sir, I have completed 3 years Diploma in (Electronics and Communication Engineering) and then completed B.TECH. Am i eligible for this post?

• Princess says:

Sir, I have completed Diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication and Degree in B.E. Can i apply on the basis of Diploma?

• mansha says:

Sir, I have completed Graduation from Arts and Masters Degree in Computer Application (PGDCA). Can i apply?

• Raghavendra. K says:

I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• manikanta says:

Sir, I had already applied for Electronics post with Degree (MATHS PHYSICS CHEMISTRY ). Am i eligible to apply for Computer Science job in NTRO?

• K.SRINU says:

Sir, I have completed Degree B.Sc (MSCS). Can i apply for this post?

• nisha says:

Please provide fee details.

• kavita says:

I have done B.E.in Information Technology . Am I eligible for this vacancy ?

• RAGILA says:

I have completed B.Sc in Computer Science. Can i apply?

• deepak says:

Sir, i have completed Software Engineering from NIIT. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Nishat says:

Sir, I have done Electronics and Communication Engineering from IEI (AMIE). Can i apply?

• Shishupal says:

I have completed B.TECH in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Can i apply?

• mohit says:

Are B.E in Computer Science candiates eligible?

• Raj says:

I have completed B.COM Computer. Can i apply?

• shishupal kumar says:

Sir, I have completed B.TECH in Electronics and Communication Engineering discipline. Can i apply?

• pundalik says:

Sir, i have completed B.Sc in Statistics with fully knowledge computer. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Rushi says:

Sir, I have completed B.Sc (MPC). Can i apply?

• Ashutosh kumar says:

I have completed B.Sc in Electrical. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Arvind says:

Can B.Tech candidates are eligible to apply for this post?

• amit says:

Sir, can B.Tech candidates are eligible to apply for this post?

• dinesh sharma says:

I have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Anusha says:

@dinesh sharma
      As per the notification candidates who have three years Diploma in Engineering or Technology in Electronics/ Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Telecommunication from a recognised Institute or Diploma/ Technical Proficiency Certificate in Engineering or Technology in Electronics/ Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Telecommunication awarded by the Armed Forces are eligible to apply for the post of Technical Assistant under Electronics subject and three years Diploma in Engineering or Technology in Computer/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science & Information Technology/ Information Technology from a recognised Institute or Diploma/ Technical Proficiency Certificate in Computer/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science & Information Technology/ Information Technology awarded by the Armed Forces and Having working knowledge of computer are eligible to apply for the post of Technical Assistant under Computer Science subject in NTRO.

• deepak says:

Sir, i have done B.Tech (ECE). Can i apply?

• Amrutha says:

@deepak
      As per the notification candidates should have three years Diploma in Engineering or Technology in Electronics/ Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Telecommunication from a recognised institute or Diploma/ Technical Proficiency certificate in Engineering or Technology in Electronics/ Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Telecommunication awarded by the Armed Forces in order to apply for the post of Technical Assistant under Electronics subject and three years Diploma in Engineering or Technology in Computer/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science & Information Technology from a recognised institute or Diploma/ Technical Proficiency certificate in Computer/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science & Information Technology/ Information Technology awarded by the Armed Forces in order to apply for the post of Technical Assistant under Computer Science subject in NTRO.