Dear FreeJobAlert users always type .Com after Freejobalert .Beware of duplicate websites with FreeJobAlert name.

Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now

District Project Office Gajapati Jobs 2017 – Staff Positions: District Project Office, Gajapati under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) has announced notification for the recruitment of Staff vacancies in KGBVs of Gajapati District. Eligible candidates may apply on or before 30-11-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below…

District Project Office Gajapati Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 04
Name of the Post: Staff

Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 35 years as on 01-01-2017.

Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Com (Computer Application & Accountancy). Refer the notification for complete details.

How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with recent passport colour photograph, copies of all necessary documents to The Office of the District Project Coordinator, RTE-SSA, Gajapati on or before 30-11-2017 through Speed post. Refer the notification for complete details.

Last Date for Receipt of Application: 30-11-2017.

For more details like pay scale, age limit, educational qualification, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…

Click here for Recruitment Advt & Application

85 Responses to “Odisha Govt Jobs 2017 – Staff Positions”

• Tapan kumar swain says:

Sir, i am pursuing B.COM and also Computer Application. Can i apply for this job?

• jitendr MandL says:

Sir, i have completed ITI and Diploma. May i apply for Matron, Junior Matron and Live Stock Inspector posts?

• kajal samal says:

Sir, I am from Kolkata and i have completed Graduation, Diploma. May i apply for this post?

• subhra says:

Please provide syllabus for DCPU, Assistant-cum-Data entry operator.

• Utpal Bala says:

I am form Malkangiri (Podia), I have completed Graduation in 2013 with 58 percentage. I have 4 years office work experience in L&T company. Can i apply?

• Nithya says:

@Utpal Bala
      As per the notification candidates should possess Graduation in any stream for the post of Data Analyst, Graduation in any discipline with PGDCA from a recognized University or Institution for the post of Asst-cum-Data Entry Operator, Bachelor Degree in Commerce with basic knowledge in Computer for the post of Accountant in various districts of Odisha.

• jadumani sahu says:

Sir, I am form Kalahandi. Can i apply for this job?

• Ranjeeta palei says:

I am from Bhadrak. Can i apply?

• Tapas mishra says:

I am an disability person. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Maheswar Jena says:

I am from Boudh district. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Manas Kumar suar says:

Sir, I am an Plane Graduate student in Arts and 28 years old. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• AKSHAYA KUMAR SAHU says:

I HAVE COMPLETED +2 AND ITI PGDCA COMPUTER. CAN I APPLY?

• Ashish Kumar Patnaik says:

I have completed B.Tech last year on 2016 as a Mechanical Engineering Student. Is their any jobs available for Graduation level or Engineering Level in Odisha.

• Hitesh says:

@Ashish Kumar Patnaik
      As per the notification there are no posts related to your profile in the given advertisement details.

• CHINMAYA BEURA says:

I am from Kendrapara. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• ROKKAM NAYAN says:

I AM CONTINUING MY B.TECH IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR BHUBANESWAR SMART CITY LIMITED JOBS 2017 – TECHNOLOGY OFFICER POSTS?

• Sai says:

@ROKKAM NAYAN
      As per the notification candidates who had B.Tech in Information Technology from recognized reputed institution with minimum 10 years of experience in leading IT companies in India & worked as Team Lead/ Project Manager in Leading IT companies in India involving Planning, Implementation, Feasibility Study, Functional Acceptance Testing (FAT), Quality Assurance, Training etc., are eligible to apply for Technology Officer post in Bhubaneswar Smart City Limited.

• Meutunjaya Beheta says:

I am from Kandhamal. I have completed MSW from Utkal university and 5 years working experience in Social sector. Can i apply for Professional Social Worker post?

• Andriya kreputika says:

I am from Rayagada. I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engg. May i apply for this post?

• AKSHAYA KUMAR BAGH says:

I am a D.Pharm student. Any Pharmacist posts for me?

• Kinnera says:

@AKSHAYA KUMAR BAGH
      As per notification present there are no vacancies for Pharmacist post in Planning & Convergence Department Odisha.

• alkaagini majhi says:

Sir, i am from Gajapati. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Anil Kumar nahak says:

I am from Ganjam. I have completed Graduation. May i apply?