Dear FreeJobAlert users always type .Com after Freejobalert .Beware of duplicate websites with FreeJobAlert name.

Koraput Agro Products Producers Co Ltd Jobs 2018 – Coordinator, Manager & Incharge Posts: Koraput Agro Products Producers Co. Ltd has announced a notification for the recruitment of Cluster Coordinator, Marketing & Procurement Manager, Accountant cum MIS Incharge vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply on or before 09-02-2018. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…

Koraput Agro Products Producers Co Ltd Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 07
Name of the Posts:
1. Marketing & Procurement Manager: 01 Post
2. Accountant cum MIS Incharge: 01 Post
3. Cluster Coordinator: 05 Posts

Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline, Post Graduation in Social Entrepreneurship/ Agri Business Management/ Rural Marketing for Post 1, Graduation in Commerce for Post 2, have passed 10th class/+2, Vocational Training for Post 3 with relevant experience.

Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview

How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their applications along with relevant certificates by registered post to the Koraput Agro Products Producers Co Ltd, OLM Cell, DRDA Koraput, Koraput – 764020, Odisha & by email to koreputagroproducts@gmail.com on or before 09-02-2018.

Last Date for Submission of Applications: 09-02-2018.

For more details like experience, job description & other information click on the link given below….

Click here for Recruitment Advt & Application Form

85 Responses to “Odisha Govt Jobs 2018 – Coordinator, Manager & Incharge Posts”

• Tapan kumar swain says:

Sir, i am pursuing B.COM and also Computer Application. Can i apply for this job?

• jitendr MandL says:

Sir, i have completed ITI and Diploma. May i apply for Matron, Junior Matron and Live Stock Inspector posts?

• kajal samal says:

Sir, I am from Kolkata and i have completed Graduation, Diploma. May i apply for this post?

• subhra says:

Please provide syllabus for DCPU, Assistant-cum-Data entry operator.

• Utpal Bala says:

I am form Malkangiri (Podia), I have completed Graduation in 2013 with 58 percentage. I have 4 years office work experience in L&T company. Can i apply?

• Nithya says:

@Utpal Bala
      As per the notification candidates should possess Graduation in any stream for the post of Data Analyst, Graduation in any discipline with PGDCA from a recognized University or Institution for the post of Asst-cum-Data Entry Operator, Bachelor Degree in Commerce with basic knowledge in Computer for the post of Accountant in various districts of Odisha.

• jadumani sahu says:

Sir, I am form Kalahandi. Can i apply for this job?

• Ranjeeta palei says:

I am from Bhadrak. Can i apply?

• Tapas mishra says:

I am an disability person. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Maheswar Jena says:

I am from Boudh district. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Manas Kumar suar says:

Sir, I am an Plane Graduate student in Arts and 28 years old. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• AKSHAYA KUMAR SAHU says:

I HAVE COMPLETED +2 AND ITI PGDCA COMPUTER. CAN I APPLY?

• Ashish Kumar Patnaik says:

I have completed B.Tech last year on 2016 as a Mechanical Engineering Student. Is their any jobs available for Graduation level or Engineering Level in Odisha.

• Hitesh says:

@Ashish Kumar Patnaik
      As per the notification there are no posts related to your profile in the given advertisement details.

• CHINMAYA BEURA says:

I am from Kendrapara. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• ROKKAM NAYAN says:

I AM CONTINUING MY B.TECH IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR BHUBANESWAR SMART CITY LIMITED JOBS 2017 – TECHNOLOGY OFFICER POSTS?

• Sai says:

@ROKKAM NAYAN
      As per the notification candidates who had B.Tech in Information Technology from recognized reputed institution with minimum 10 years of experience in leading IT companies in India & worked as Team Lead/ Project Manager in Leading IT companies in India involving Planning, Implementation, Feasibility Study, Functional Acceptance Testing (FAT), Quality Assurance, Training etc., are eligible to apply for Technology Officer post in Bhubaneswar Smart City Limited.

• Meutunjaya Beheta says:

I am from Kandhamal. I have completed MSW from Utkal university and 5 years working experience in Social sector. Can i apply for Professional Social Worker post?

• Andriya kreputika says:

I am from Rayagada. I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engg. May i apply for this post?

• AKSHAYA KUMAR BAGH says:

I am a D.Pharm student. Any Pharmacist posts for me?

• Kinnera says:

@AKSHAYA KUMAR BAGH
      As per notification present there are no vacancies for Pharmacist post in Planning & Convergence Department Odisha.

• alkaagini majhi says:

Sir, i am from Gajapati. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Anil Kumar nahak says:

I am from Ganjam. I have completed Graduation. May i apply?