Name of the Post: OPal Jr Supervisor Online Form 2018

Post Date: 11-09-2018

Brief Information: ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Non Executive (Jr Supervisor) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL)

Jr Supervisor Vacancies 2018

• Last Date to Apply Online: 25-09-2018
Ag Limit

• Max Age: 28 Years
Desired Qualification & Experience

• Diploma (Chemical Engg/ Petrochemical Engg/ Polymer Technology) with relevant experience
Non Executive (Jr Supervisor)
Apply Online Click here

Tags:, ,

39 Responses to “OPal Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Jr Supervisor Posts”

• RITIKA JAIN says:

SIR, I HAVE COMPLETED BE IN MECHANICAL AND 15 MONTHS EXPERIENCE. BUT AT PRESENT I AM NOT WORKING. MAY I APPLY?

• Amit kumar says:

Sir, i am working JBM Industries Ltd Faridabad. I have 2 years work experience from railway department heavy fabrication (Quality). I have done Diploma Engineering and B.Tech (Mech). May i apply?

• Asheesh says:

I have completed three year Diploma in Chemical Engineering with first class. And I have one year experience in Continues Polymerisation (CP) DCS Operator and Field Executive Officer. Can i apply?

• Devaraja p says:

Sir, I completed iti and D.EEE electrical engg. Electrical maintenance & shift in charge 3years exp. any job of electrical dept related?

• Ayyapparaj.G says:

Sir, I completed diploma in petro chemical engg & i’m fresher, can i apply?

• Vindhya says:

@Ayyapparaj.G
      As per the notification candidates who had 03 years Govt recognised Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering can apply for the post of Operations : Cracker, Polymer, Utilities & Off Sites in OPaL, but candidate having first class in Diploma and experience in relevant Plant (Cracker, Polymer, U&O) will be given preference.

• JINU P MATHEW says:

I Have completed diploma in fire and safety engineering in 2010 and i have 5 year experience in refinery and petrochemicals and have driving licence. any vacancy for me?

• suresh k says:

Sir, I have diploma in mechanical engg, 2 years experience QAD (welding). can i apply?

• Chandana says:

@suresh k
      As per the notification candidates who had Bachelor Engineering degree in Mechanical with relevant experience can apply for the post of Maintenance (Mechanical) in OPaL.

• sanipina krupa prasad says:

Sir, i completed B.Com computers, and experience of 15 months in materials dept. can i apply?

• Devi says:

@sanipina krupa prasad
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in OPaL.

• basavaraj says:

Sir, I completed Diploma in electronic and communication, Can i apply?

• AVINASH KUMAR DIXIT says:

I have diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 75%, present doing AMIE IN MECHANICAL, any vacancy for me?

• chitwant singh says:

I have mech engg diploma and degree in auto cad designer, can i apply?

• praveen says:

I have completed my B.Tech in electronics, can I apply for the job?

• sanjit says:

I have two year diploma on the basic of +2 with science. I can apply this form?

• jai krishan says:

sir I am an ex-servicemen retired from Indian Army after 18 yrs completion of my service.my DOB is 12.11.1968,and I can apply in OpaL security post? now my running age is 46 years.

• Ganesh says:

@jai krishan
      As per the notification of OPaL candidate should not exceed 35 years of age in order to apply for the posts of Supervisor (S2), Senior Assistant (A2) in Security discipline.

• Hienkumar Mehta says:

I had completed my B.E.Mechanical with first class (67%). I am working now essar steel ltd.i had work experience of mechanical maintanance.

• virat says:

@Hienkumar Mehta

1. To get latest recruitment updates visit regularly http://www.freejobalert.com
      (or)
      2. To get daily free SMS alerts for all Government/Sarkari Naukri jobs, Bank jobs, Engineering jobs, Police and Defence jobs, Teaching jobs and other Govt jobs on your mobile send SMS as “ON GOVTJOBSALERT” to 9870807070. Make sure you give SPACE after ON.
      (or)
      3. To get daily E-mail alerts on Jobs enter your E-mail ID at right side top corner of the page and click on SUBSCRIBE button.

• Niraj says:

I am B.E. Mechanical. currently I am working in PARTH PROJECT AND CONSTRUCTION PVT LTD COMPANY. In this company I am the Project engineer.

• Vinodkumar says:

Respected sir, I have applied in your organization in march 2011,yet there is no any reply.i want to know what is a status of my application.Waiting for your reply. Thank you

• jignesh jaiswal says:

I am plastic engg .and work in compauding polycarbonet plant in sabic_ip,baroda.

• ARAVINDAN.K.N says:

DEAR SIR,
    IAM ARAVINDAN WORKING AS HSE-ADVISOR IN GALFAR ENGINEERING AND CONTRACTING (SAOG) OMAN ,I HAVE 17 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN SAFETY AND SECURITY FIELD IN INDIA AND OMAN.
    EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION,
    NEBOSH (INTERNATIONAL GENERAL CERTIFICATE)
    OSHA AND IOSH
    BSC-BEd
    and also conversant with the compliance of international standards such as OHSAS-2007,ISO-9001,ISO-14001.
    PLEASE CONCIDER MY CANDIDATURE AND FOR FAVOUR OF FURTHER NECESSARY ACTION,

• manmit singh says:

plz reply me

• Dilip thakor says:

Hello sir,presently i m working at ekta entp.Baroda as a mech.fitter.i have skill to make alligment wth dial guage&also good knowledge of mounting,dismounting&lubrication for plant health services.so pl give me an opurtunity for it.thank you.

• RAVI PRAJAPATI says:

hello sir..i am ravi prajapati from bharuch..i have completed my diploma with 67%.and then i was selected in pipavav shipyard.after 4 months(maintanance dept.) i left the compney.and then i was started B.E MECHANICAL.and i take training in reliance compney in PP PLANT..i will pased out in june 2011.so give me opurtunity in dahej site.

• DHARAMDAS PARMAR says:

hello sir i am presently working in AKSHAR PRICISION TUBES PVT.LTD. i have 5.5yrs exp. in Electrical Maintanance & Operation.
    so,i requrie the job in Electrical dept.. so,plz give me the opurtuinity. Thank you.

• Patel Mayur Ashokbhai says:

hello sir i am presently working in Kaneriya GEORITY LTD. i have 3yrs exp. in Electrical Maintanance & Operation.

• prakashkumar chimanbhai makwana says:

i am laso passed M.Sc(chemistry)

• rajendra jain says:

hello sir i am studing in m.sc.(chemistry) final semister(4th).and i will passed out in may’2011.
      so, i require the job in R&D dept.so,plz give me the opurtuinity thank you.