Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
OPSC Jobs 2013 – Apply Online for Jr Town Planner Vacancies: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued notification for recruitment of 06 Junior Town Planner in Class-II (Group-B) of Odisha Town Planning Service under Housing and Urban Development Department. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 15-03-2013. For more details like Vacancies, Age limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Procedure and How to apply are given below…
OPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Post: 06
Name of the Post: Junior Town Planner
Age Limit: Candidate age should be above 21 years and below 32 years as on 01-01-2013. Age Relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering, Degree in Regional/ Town planning from a recognized University or Institution or equivalent with desired experience in relevant field.
Application Fee Details: Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs. 200/- towards application fee. Candidates must take the print out system generated payment Challan along with online application form. The filled in Challan must be submitted along with requisite fee amount at any branch of State Bank of India on or before 18-03-2013. No fee for SC/ST candidates belonging to Odisha.
Selection Procedure: Selections of candidates can be made on the basis of written test, Viva Voice and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply through the website www.opsconline.gov.in on or before 15-03-2013. After applying online take the print of the application and send the hard copy of filled in application accompanied with gazette attested true copies of age, educational and technical qualification certificates, DD and by super scribing the application as “Application for the post of Junior Town Planner” must be sent through Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001 so as to reach the same in OPSC on or before 25-03-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo, signature, thumb impression.
2. Log on to www.opsconline.gov.in Read all the instructions & guidelines carefully and then start filling Online Application process.
3. Select the ‘Apply Online’ link besides the desired post.
4. Read the declaration and warning columns carefully, enter the Security Code and select ‘I agree to all Terms & conditions stated above and in the Advt. & I want to Apply, link’.
5. Fill in all marked details carefully, select the Examination zone and check once for errors.
6. Upload previously scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression and click on ‘Submit’ button
7. Take print copy of application form, Challan and make payment as per details mentioned above.
8. After submission of Online Application send the print out along with necessary enclosures as per details given above.
Last Date for Online Registration: 15-03-2013
Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee at SBI: 18-03-2013
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 25-03-2013
For other details like Vacancy distribution, age relaxation, selection process, pay scale, job requirement and other instructions and conditions, click on the link given below:
Tags:OPSC jobs, orissa state govt jobs