Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
PGCIL Recruitment 2013 – Asst Rajbhasha Officer, Asst Translator Posts: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, (Northern Region) has issued notification for the recruitment of 03 Assistant Rajbhasha Officer/E1 and 02 Assistant Translator-cum-Officer (Rajbhasha)/E1 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11-03-2013 to 15-04-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are given below…
PGCIL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 05
Names of Posts:
1. Asst. Rajbhasha Officer/E1: 03 Posts
2. Asst. Translator-cum-Officer (Rajbhasha)/E1: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 15-04-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should possess first class Post Graduate/ Master’s Degree in Hindi (Full Time) with English as a subject in the Graduate Degree examination from recognized university or Post Graduate / Master’s Degree in English (full time) with Hindi as a subject in the Graduate Degree examination from recognized university and recognized Diploma or certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa (for Post No.2).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in written test and in interview.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay a fee of Rs.400/- through a non-refundable A/C payee demand draft in favour of “Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.” payable at New Delhi (Preferably drawn on State Bank of India).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates should apply Online only in the website www.powergridindia.com from 11-03-2012 to 15-04-2013. Candidates should send the hard copy of the application generated after submission of online application along with A/C Payee Demand Draft, Documents related to essential qualifications and documents related to experience etc by super scribing the top of the envelope as “Application for the post of Asst. Rajbhasha Officer, Post ID-97”, “Application for the post of Asst. Translator-cum-Officer (Rajbhasha), Post ID-98” through ordinary post only, to The Advertiser (PG), Post Box No. 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi-110051 on or before 30-04-2013.
Instructions for Online Applications:
1. Visit the website www.powergridiindia.com
2. Click on the Career link > Job opportunities > ‘Apply Online’
3. Enter the details of Demand Draft, Qualifications, Experience, etc.
4. Details of more than one posts held within the same organization are mentioned separately along with the pay scales and area of experience.
5. After entering all the details click on ‘Submit’.
6. After submission of application the system will generate a ‘Resume’ with registration number.
7. Download the Resume, affix the photograph and signed on it and send trough ordinary post along with necessary enclosures.
Opening Date of Online Application Submission: 11-03-2013.
Last Date & Time of Online Application Submission: 15-04-2013 (05:30 P M).
Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Application (Resume): 30-04-2013.
Base Date for computation of Age, Post Qualification and Experience: 15-04-2013.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, pgcil jobs