Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Punjab & Sind Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 250 Vacancies: Punjab and Sind Bank has issued notification against recruitment of 250 Specialist Officer Vacancies. Candidates who have appeared for IBPS CWE for Specialist Officer March 2012 and who have a valid IBPS Score Card are only eligible to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 15-06-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Punjab & Sind Bank Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 250
Names of Posts:
1. IT Officers – 125 vacancies
2. Agriculture Field Officers – 100 vacancies
3. Official Language Officers – 15 vacancies
4. Technical Officers – 10 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 21 years and 30 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-12-2011. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates are asked to refer to the notification for the details of post wise age limit and required educational qualification.
IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score: Candidates must have appeared for IBPS CWE Specialist Officer March 2012 and must also possess a valid IBPS Score Card to be eligible to apply for the post. The minimum weighted score will be decided by the Bank at the time of selections.
Application Fee Details: Candidates need to application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rs. 50/- in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates) in form of Payment Challan which can be downloaded from the website, in CBS Account No. 06061100068292 with Rajendra Place, New Delhi -110008 Branch in the name & style of PSB SO Recruitment Project 2012 13” and must be paid at any branch of Punjab and Sind Bank. Fee can also be paid by using NEFT at any other Bank in Account No 06061100068292 with Rajendra Place, New Delhi -110008 Branch in the name & style of PSB SO Recruitment Project 2012 13”.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Score obtained in IBPS CWE and Personal Interview taken together.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply for the post online on or before 15-06-2012. After submission of application candidates must take the print out of Application Form and retain it for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.psbindia.com and select the scrolling Recruitment link to open the notification.
2. Select the link for downloading the Payment Challan to apply for the post as per the directions given above.
3. Make payment using Challan or NEFT and revisit the Bank’s website to start the Online Application process.
4. Select the ‘Online Application for PSB SO Recruitment Project 2012-13’ on link to start applying Online.
5. Click on Apply Online link on the following page, fill all marked details carefully and click on ‘Submit’ button.
6. Take print out of Application Form and retain it for further use to be produced at the time of Interview if asked for
Payment of Application Fees: from 01-06-2012 to 15-06-2012
Starting Date for Online Registration: 01-06-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 15-06-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and application format, click on the link given below…
Tags:Bank jobs, Punjab & Sind Bank Jobs