Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
PSPCL Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 1139 Various Vacancies: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has issued notification against recruitment of 1139 Various Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 08-06-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
PSPCL Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 1139
Names of Posts:
Against Advertisement No: CRA-276/2012:
1. Assistant Engineer(On Training)/Electrical – 287 vacancies
2. Assistant Engineer(On Training)/Mechanical – 09 vacancies
3. Assistant Engineer(On Training)/Instrumentation & Control – 15 vacancies
4. Assistant Engineer(On Training)/Instrumentation & Control – 12 vacancies
5. Assistant Engineer(On Training)/ Civil – 12 vacancies
6. Junior Engineer/Elect. – 215 vacancies
7. Aux. Plant Attendant/Elect. – 22 vacancies
8. Asstt. Junior Specialist/Elect. – 05 vacancies
9. Aux Plant Attendant /Mech. – 17 vacancies
10. Asstt. Junior Specialist /Mech. – 08 vacancies
11. Supervisor/Instrumentation – 08 vacancies
12. Junior Engineer/Civil – 30 vacancies
13. Asstt. Manager/IT Systems – 02 vacancies
14. Safety Officer – 03 vacancies
Against Advertisement No.: CRA-277/2012:
15. Accounts Officer – 07 vacancies
16. Assistant Manager/HR – 13 vacancies
17. Law Officer II – 03 vacancies
18. Revenue Accountant – 91 vacancies
19. Divisional Accountant – 48 vacancies
20. UDC (Accounts) – 285 vacancies
21. UDC (General) – 47 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 20 years to 37 years for Assistant Engineer/Accounts Officer/Assistant Manager (HR)/Assistant Manager (IT)/Safety Officer Posts and between 18 and 37 years for all other posts as on 01-01-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates are asked to refer to the notification for the details of post wise required educational qualification.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 200/- for SC candidates) in form of Challan which can be downloaded from the website after submitting the first part of application. Fee must be paid at any of the Branch of SBOP.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test which will be followed by document verification.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply through online mode on or before 08-06-2012. After submission of application online candidates need to download the application form and keep it ready for submission along with payment receipt whenever asked for.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to PSPCL website www.psebindia.org and select the recruitment link to open the required link to apply online.
2. Select the Click Here to Apply Online link to start applying for the post through Part 1 of Application.
3. Fill all marked details carefully and Submit the Part 1 of application.
4. Candidates will be provided with registration number and challan which needs to be downloaded.
5. Take the Challan and make the payment in the concerned branch as per the instructions given earlier.
6. Take the filled in Candidate’s copy of challan and revisit the website.
7. Open the second part of application by the use of system generated registration number.
8. Fill all marked details, check for errors, upload photograph and signature at the places provided.
9. Submit the application and take print of form for further use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 21-05-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 08-06-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and online application, click on the links given below…
Tags:PSPCL Jobs, Punjab State Govt Jobs