Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
PSTCL Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 387 Various Vacancies: Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL) has issued notification against recruitment of 387 various vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through Online mode on or before 03-09-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
PSTCL Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 387
Names of Posts:
1. AE/Electrical – 88 vacancies
2. AE/Civil – 04 vacancies
3. JE/Electrical – 39 vacancies
4. JE/Civil – 16 vacancies
5. Accounts Officer – 02 vacancies
6. Divisional Accountant – 04 vacancies
7. UDC (Accounts) – 08 vacancies
8. UDC (General) – 07 vacancies
9. Sub Station Attendant (SSA) – 190 vacancies
10. Draftsman (AutoCAD)/ Electrical – 07 vacancies
11. Draftsman (AutoCAD)/ Civil – 03 vacancies
12. Electrician Grade-II – 19 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 20 years and 37 years for posts Asst Engineer/Accounts Officer and between 18 years and 37 years for remaining posts. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-01-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess relevant B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc/Diploma/ CA/ICWA/Graduation. For post wise required educational qualification, go through the notification.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 200/- for SC candidates) in form of challan downloaded from website after submission of Online Application in any branch of State Bank of Patiala.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test.
How to Apply: Candidates need to must apply for the desired post only through online mode on or before 03-09-2012. After submission of Online Application candidates may take the print out of application and retain it for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.pstcl.org to start the Online Application process and select the ‘Recruitment’ link.
2. Select the current notification link and select Online Application link.
3. Fill all marked details carefully, check once for errors and submit the application.
4. A mail will be sent from which you can take print out of Challan and make payment.
5. Revisit Bank’s website and enter the payment details and upload photograph & signature at places provided.
6. Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 17-08-2012
Last Date for Online Application: 03-09-2012
Tentative Period for Written Examination: September 2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and online application, click on the links given below…
Tags:PSTCL Jobs, Punjab State Govt Jobs