Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Punjab and Sind Bank Po Syllabus: Punjab and Sind Bank issued recruitment notification for recruitment of 440 probationary officer jobs for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding Punjab and Sind Bank PO Syllabus for candidates preparing for Punjab and Sind Bank PO exam is mentioned below.
Punjab and Sind Bank Po Syllabus details:
Punjab and Sind Bank Po Syllabus is of two ways as written test and Interview.
1. Written test: This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective Paper: This paper consists of
1. Test of Reasoning Ability.
2. Quantitative Aptitude.
3. General Awareness.
4. Computer Knowledge.
5. English Language.
b. Descriptive Paper of English Composition
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the syllabus for objective paper?
Ans: This paper is of 5 sections as Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, Computer knowledge and English Language.
2. What is the syllabus for descriptive paper?
Ans: This paper is of English composition.
3. Syllabus for all bank po exams is same?
Ans: Syllabus for all bank po exams is same but in some cases it may differ from one bank to another bank.
4. There is an Arithmetic paper for this exam?
Ans: Where as Arithmetic paper is also called as Quantitative aptitude is there for this exam.
5. There is any change in syllabus compared with previous notification?
Ans: For last 2 years there is no change.
Punjab and Sind bank other related posts:
Tags:banks po syllabus, Punjab and Sind Bank Po, punjab and sind bank po recruitment, Punjab and Sind Bank Po Syllabus