Name of the Post: DRDO-RAC Scientist & Engineer Online Form 2019

Post Date: 31-07-2019

Latest Update: 10-08-2019

Total Vacancy: 290

Brief Information: DRDO – Recruitment and Assessment Centre (DRDO-RAC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of   Scientist-B in DRDO, Scientist -B in DST, Scientist/Engineer -B in ADA, Executive Engineer in GAETEC vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

DRDO – Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC)

Scientist & Engineer Vacancies 2019

• For General/ EWS/ OBC male candidates: Rs. 100/-
  • For SC/ ST/ PWD & Women candidates: Nil
  • Payment Mode: Online

• Date of Advt: 29-07-2019
  • Last Date to Apply online: 30-08-2019
Age Limit (as on Last Date)

Age Exceeding
 Category  DRDO  DST   ADA  GAETEC
 UR/ EWS 28 Years 35 Years 30 Years 28 Years
 OBC (Non Creamy Layer) 31 Years 38 Years 33 Years 31 years
SC/ ST 33 Years 40 Years 35 Years  33 Years

• Bachelors Degree (Engg/ Technology), Masters Degree (Relevant Discipline) with GATE
  Scientist -B (DRDO) 270
  Scientist -B (DST) 06
Scientist/ Engineer -B (ADA) 10
Executive Engineer (GAETEC) 04
Apply Online Registration | Login

85 Responses to “RAC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 290 Scientist & Engineer Posts”

• Sunil Kumar says:

Sir, I have completed M.Sc in Electronics & Instrumentation with first division and M.Tech in Digital Communication. Can i apply?

• einston says:

I passed out on 2011 BE in Civil Engineering with 2nd class. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Navya says:

@einston
      As per the notification there are no posts related to your profile in RAC, because candidates should have at least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Civil Engg from a recognized university or equivalent under Civil discipline in order to apply for 154 posts.

• MADAN says:

I HAVE COMPLETED MCA WITH NET QUALIFIED. CAN I APPLY?

• Navya says:

@MADAN
      As per the notification there are no vacancies suitable to your profile in RAC.

• Amit Kumar says:

I DONE MY B.TECH IN AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING AND I’M BELONG FROM GENERAL CATEGORY SO SHALL I APPLY?

• geeja says:

When RAC will publish the interview selected candidates list?

• Siva says:

I am final year B.E ECE with 7.7 cgpa . Shall i apply?

• Kundan says:

@Siva
      As per the notification candidates should satisfy the essential eligibility criteria up to the closing date of advertisement in order to apply for the post of Scientist ‘B’ in RAC.

• madhu says:

I have graduated in 2012 with B.Tech in Information Technology am i eligible for this position?

• sivasakthi.v says:

I am doing final year B.E, can i apply for this job?

• RAVIKANT says:

sir, I’m pursuing B.tech 4th year in EC field. Am I eligible for the item-1?

• Niveda says:

@RAVIKANT
      As per the notification candidates should satisfy the essential eligibility criteria upto the closing date of advertisement i.e.,10-04-2015 in order to apply for the post of Scientist ‘B’ in the discipline of Electronics & Communication Engineering in RAC.

• balveer singh says:

I am agricultural engg can i apply for this job?

• Kundan says:

@balveer singh
      As per the notification of RAC there are no posts suitable to your profile.

• Gayathri says:

I completed my B.Tech in 2013 with ECE stream can I apply for scientist B?

• Zakir says:

@Gayathri
      As per the notification candidates who possess first class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication from recognized University are eligible for the post of Scientist ‘B’ in RAC.

• Madhabi Majumdar says:

I have done my PhD in Physics, but crossing the age limit for Scientist C (35 years).Is there any age relaxation for women in general category?

• Vijay says:

@Madhabi Majumdar
      As per the notification candidates should not exceed 35 years of age as on closing date of application in order to apply for the post of Scientist ‘C’ in RAC.

• Renjith says:

I have done M.Sc in Computer Science with no experience and no knowledge of foreign language mentioned. Can I apply for scientist?

• Imtiaz says:

@Renjith
      As per the notification of RAC there are no posts suitable to your profile.

• rakesh kumar says:

I am Information technology student and this is my final sem can I apply for this job?

• Imtiaz says:

@rakesh kumar
      As per the notification candidates must have sufficient qualification as on 20-06-2014 in order apply for Scientist posts in RAC.

• john jomy says:

I just completed my BE mechanical engineering in this year Can I apply for this job?

• Deepa says:

@john jomy
      As per the notification candidates who possess First class Mechanical Engineering degree from recognized University are eligible for Scientist B in RAC.

• preeti bairwa says:

I have done B.Tech in computer engg with no experience and no knowledge of foreign language mentioned. can I apply for scientist B?

• Deepa says:

@preeti bairwa
      As per the notification candidates who possess first class Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science Engineering from recognized University are eligible for the post of Scientist ‘B’ in RAC.

• sharath says:

I completed my BE in industrial production am i eligible to apply?

• Dhanush says:

@sharath
        As per the notification candidates who possess Engineering degree in Industrial Engg & Production with first class and 10 years relevant experience are eligible for the post of Scientist ‘E’ in RAC.

• vivek pandey says:

I have done B.Tech in electrical engg with no experience and no knowledge of foreign language mentioned. can I apply for scientist B?

• Zaheer says:

@vivek pandey
      As per the notification candidates who possess Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electrical Engineering from recognized University are eligible for the post of Scientist B in RAC.

• siddi lingam says:

what is the qualification of this job b. tech candidates are eligible can apply?

• richa says:

@siddi lingam
      As per notification to apply for the post of construction Engineer(Civil/Electrical)in RAC.candidates must possess Degree in civil,Electrical engineering or its Equivalent minimum 4 to 8 years Experience in Particular field.

• zeeshan says:

Hello sir i completed my B.E degree with first class and i have one year experience in construction field can i apply for the construction engineers job.

• richa says:

@zeeshan
      As per notification to apply for the post of Construction Engineer in RAC candidates must possess Degree in Engineering(civil, electrical)or equivalent at least 4 years Experience in planning or execution of work out.

• muralitharan.s says:

hello sir..i have been completed b.sc degree (finial semester)
    can i apply for this job

• dev kaushik says:

i m in last year in b.e can i apply for these jobs

• geet says:

@dev kaushik
      As per the notification, the candidate need to possess the bachelor degree/master degree in the concerned discipline along with minimum experience in the relevant field to apply for the vacancy.

• kiran says:

whats the minimum % of dis ability required for PH candidates.

• bhardwaj says:

thanks geet for your advise

• bhardwaj says:

i am mechanical engg. & this is my final sem can i apply for this job

• geet says:

@bhardwaj
      The candidate need to possess the desirable experience/specialization in the relevant discipline in order to apply these vacancies.

• pradeep chauhan says:

what is the qualification for all the vacancies.

• archana says:

@pradeep chauhan
      As per the notification, the candidates must possess atleast first class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/ Master’s degree in the concerned science subjects/disciplines or Mathematics from a recognised university or equivalent with experience / specialisation as mentioned against each item.

At least 10 years Research or Design or Development or Production experience for Scientist ‘E’, 7
      years for Scientist ‘D’ and 3 years for Scientist ‘C’ as