Click here for 50 Operator Trainee Post Details – Admit Card Download
Click here for Officer (Marketing) Post Details – Last Date: 08-04-2019

Name of the Post: RCF Limited Operator Trainee 2019 Admit Card Download

Post Date: 20-03-2019

Latest Update: 01-07-2019

Brief Information: Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) invites applications for the recruitment of Operator Trainee vacancies for Thal Unit. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers (RCF) Limited

Operator Trainee Vacancies 2019

• For UR & OBC: Rs. 500/-
  • For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Nill
  • Payment Mode (Online): Payment Gateway

• Starting Date for Apply Online: 25-03-2019 at 8:00 AM
  • Last Date to Apply Online: 10-04-2019 by 05:00 PM
Age Limit (as on 01-02-2019)

• Maximum Age for General: 27 Years
  • Maximum Age for SC/ST Category: 32 Years
  • Maximum Age for OBC Category: 30 Years

• B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree with Physics as one of the subjects during any of the 3 years course of B.Sc. Degree & NCVT in the AO (CP) trade

(or)

• Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology.
Operator Trainee (for Thal Unit) 50
Admit Card Click Here
Apply Online Registration | Login

————————————————————————

Name of the Post: RCFL Officer (Marketing) Online Form 2019

Post Date: 29-03-2019

Brief Information: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of officer (Marketing) vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply online.

Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL)

Officer (Marketing) Vacancies 2019

• For General OBC & EWS candidates: 700/-
  • For SC/ ST & PWBD candidates: Nill
  • Payment Mode: Through Payment Gateway (Candidate can opt to pay internet banking/ credit/debit card)

• Starting Date to Apply Online: 09-03-2019 At 8:00 AM
  • Last Date to Apply Online: 08-04-2019 At 8:00 PM
Age Limit (as on 01-02-2019)

• Upper Age Limit for General: 30 Years
  • Upper Age Limit for OBC category: 33 Years
  • Upper Age Limit for SC/ST category: 35 Years
  • Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt guideline.

• Candidates should have full time UGC recognized Science/ Engg/ Agri Graduation & full time UGC recognized PG in one of the following:
    MBA (Marketing as Specialization or Major)/ MMS (Marketing as Specialization or Major)/ MBA (Agri Business Management) with relevant experience.

Officer (Marketing) 15
Apply Online Registration | Login

142 Responses to “RCF Limited 2019 – Operator Trainee Admit Card Download”

• kanishk says:

Sir, I have completed B.Sc, M.Sc in Agriculture Biotechnology. Can i apply?

• santosh raju kharat says:

Sir, I have completed M.Sc in Organic Chemistry. Am i eligible for any of the posts?

• Sarath chandra says:

Sir, I am pursuing MMS (Banking & Finance) final year, it would be completed in this December. But my certificates will come by may 2018. May i apply for this job?

• Kittu says:

@Sarath chandra
      As per the notification candidates should possess Chartered Accountant/ Cost and Management Accountant or B. Com regular and full time plus MBA/ MMS or other equivalent post graduate (regular and full time) degree in Financial Management from recognized Universities with Minimum Two years experience after the above mentioned qualification (excluding training/ internship/ articleship) in dealing with Accounting and financial matters including budgeting/ taxation in order to apply for the post of Officer (Finance) in RCF Limited.

• suneel says:

I have completed BBA privately and completed Regular MBA Finance. Am i eligible for the post?

• Balu says:

@suneel
      As per the notification candidates who had B.Com regular and full time plus MBA/ MMS or other equivalent post graduate (regular and full time) degree in Financial Management from recognized Universities can apply for the post of Officer (Finance) in RCF Limited.

• Rashpal Singh says:

I am M.COM (Finance) with 9 CGPA out of 10. Can i apply for finance related job?

• Ankintha says:

@Rashpal Singh
      As per the notification candidates should be a Chartered Accountant/ Cost and Management Accountant or should possess B. Com regular and full time plus MBA/ MMS or other equivalent post graduate (regular and full time) degree in Financial Management from recognized Universities in order to apply for the post of Officer (Finance) in RCF Limited.

• pandi says:

Sir, I am applying for Boiler Operator jobs. What is the syllabus for this exam?

• Maruthupandia says:

Sir, what is the exam syllabus for Boiler Operator post?

• Somnath thombare says:

I have completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Cheke Ashwin S says:

Sir, i am M.Sc Agri, Ph.D Agri in Dept of Soil Science and Agril Chemistry. Any vacancies for me?

• P. SATISH KUMAR [RAO] says:

Sir, i have done Graduation and I have been working in RCF, Raipur since 2003 as a Secretarial Assistance through Agency. Am i eligible to apply for Secretarial Assistant post?

• Priya Bhaskar says:

I have complete B.Sc Chemistry. Can i apply?

• Priyanka Hariram Kadam says:

I am doing MBA in second year in Finance and System, is there any vacancies related to my profile?

• arjun l gupta says:

I completed diploma in mechanical engineering. am I eligible for any post?

• Siri says:

@arjun l gupta
      As per the notification there are no posts related to your profile in RCF Limited as it requires medical qualification for Visiting Doctor post, B.Tech (Power Engineering) or PG Diploma in Thermal power Plant Engineering for Engineer (Boiler Proficiency) post.

• miss rupali kamalalar tengale. says:

I completed general nursing midwifery in nursing diploma, am I eligible to apply?

• Shamsher ansari says:

I have completed my dental hygienist and dental technician course and i want to know that is there any vacancy for dental hygienist?

• sandeep says:

I have completed my 12th class last year, can apply?

• Niveda says:

@sandeep
      As per the notification the qualification required for the post of Officer (Finance) in RCF Limited is not suitable to your profile as it needs graduation.

• Sarnali Chatterjee says:

I have M.Tech in Corrosion from West Bengal .Am I eligible to apply?

• Viplav says:

@Sarnail Chatterjee
      As per the notification of RCF Limited the qualification required for the post of Officer (Finance) is not related to your profile as it needs B.Com plus CA.

• Santhosh says:

What is the take home salary is there no allowance?

• rajesh says:

I completed B.E. with mechanical branch should i ma eligible for diploma trainee?

• Mohd Gulzar says:

I have done B.Sc with Chemistry Am i eligible?

• manas mahendra kamble says:

I have done civil engineer am i eligible?

• Harman says:

@manas mahendra kamble
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in RCF Ltd.

• MOHD IRSHAD says:

I have appear 4th year B.Tech, and also completed training BHEL HARIDWAR,am I eligible?

• Shabana says:

@MOHD IRSHAD
      As per the notification candidates who possess B.Tech in Power Engineering with 55% in lasr year of degree from National Power Training Institute (NPTI) and have one year experience are eligible for the post of Engineer (Boiler Proficiency)in RCF Limited.

• Sandesh N. Patil says:

I have done B.Sc in chemistry am I eligible?

• Rohan Damodar Sutar says:

I have done Diploma in Computer Engineering and appear 3rd year B.Tech, also complete course of Master in future networking and Certification of Microsoft I eligible for any post?

• beera agarwal says:

I have done B.Sc science and diploma in computer engg am I eligible for d vacancy?