Name of the Post: RCF Limited Various Vacancy Online Form 2020

Post Date: 24-06-2020

Latest Update: 14-07-2020

Brief Information: Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) has given a notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee, Engineer, Officer, Asstt Officer, Operator Trainee & Other vacancies for Thal Unit. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers (RCF) Limited

Various Trainee Vacancies 2020

For Management Trainee/ Engineer/ Officer category:

• For General, OBC and EWS category: Rs.1000/-+ Bank Charges+GST
  • For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ExSM category: NIL
For Workers Category:
  • For General, OBC and EWS category: Rs. 700/-
  • For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ExSM category: NIL

• Starting Date for Apply Online: 29-06-2020 at 08:00 AM
  • Last Date to Apply Online: 15-07-2020 till 17.00 hrs (Extended to 31-07-2020)
  • Tentative Date for Online Exam: 16-08-2020 (Deferred)
  • Tentative Date of Result: 24-08-2020
Age Limit (as on 31-07-2020)

• Maximum Age for General: 25 Years
  • Maximum Age for SC/ST Category: 30 Years
  • Maximum Age for OBC Category: 28 Years
  • For more information regarding age limits refer the notification.
Post Code Post Name Total Qualification
Management Trainee
MTCHEM/0 72020)  Chemical 60 BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (Relevant Disciplines)
MTBOI/072 020 Boiler 21
MTMECH/0 72020 Mechanical 48
MTELE/072 020 Electrical 22
MTINST/07 2020 Instrumentation 35
E1CHEM/07 2020 Engineer (Chemical) (OBC Backlog) 10 B.E./ B. Tech / B.Sc Engineering (Chemical)
E1 MKTG/0720 20 Officer (Marketing) Grade E1 10 Degree (Science/ Engineering / Agriculture)
E0 MKTG/0820 20 Asstt Officer (Marketing) Grade E0 14 B.Tech (Agriculture)
OPTR CHEM/07 2020 Operator Trainee (Chemical), Grade – A6 125 B.Sc.(Chemistry)/ Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology
OPTR BOI/072 020) Boiler Operator, Grade III (Grade – A5) 25 SSC, Boiler Attendant Certificate
JR.FIRE/0 72020 Junior Fireman Grade II (Grade – A3) 23 SSC, Fireman Certificate
Apply Online Click Here
Last Date Extended & Exam Date Deferred Notice Click Here

142 Responses to “RCF Limited Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 393 MT, Engineer & Other Vacancy”

• kanishk says:

Sir, I have completed B.Sc, M.Sc in Agriculture Biotechnology. Can i apply?

• santosh raju kharat says:

Sir, I have completed M.Sc in Organic Chemistry. Am i eligible for any of the posts?

• Sarath chandra says:

Sir, I am pursuing MMS (Banking & Finance) final year, it would be completed in this December. But my certificates will come by may 2018. May i apply for this job?

• Kittu says:

@Sarath chandra
      As per the notification candidates should possess Chartered Accountant/ Cost and Management Accountant or B. Com regular and full time plus MBA/ MMS or other equivalent post graduate (regular and full time) degree in Financial Management from recognized Universities with Minimum Two years experience after the above mentioned qualification (excluding training/ internship/ articleship) in dealing with Accounting and financial matters including budgeting/ taxation in order to apply for the post of Officer (Finance) in RCF Limited.

• suneel says:

I have completed BBA privately and completed Regular MBA Finance. Am i eligible for the post?

• Balu says:

@suneel
      As per the notification candidates who had B.Com regular and full time plus MBA/ MMS or other equivalent post graduate (regular and full time) degree in Financial Management from recognized Universities can apply for the post of Officer (Finance) in RCF Limited.

• Rashpal Singh says:

I am M.COM (Finance) with 9 CGPA out of 10. Can i apply for finance related job?

• Ankintha says:

@Rashpal Singh
      As per the notification candidates should be a Chartered Accountant/ Cost and Management Accountant or should possess B. Com regular and full time plus MBA/ MMS or other equivalent post graduate (regular and full time) degree in Financial Management from recognized Universities in order to apply for the post of Officer (Finance) in RCF Limited.

• pandi says:

Sir, I am applying for Boiler Operator jobs. What is the syllabus for this exam?

• Maruthupandia says:

Sir, what is the exam syllabus for Boiler Operator post?

• Somnath thombare says:

I have completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Cheke Ashwin S says:

Sir, i am M.Sc Agri, Ph.D Agri in Dept of Soil Science and Agril Chemistry. Any vacancies for me?

• P. SATISH KUMAR [RAO] says:

Sir, i have done Graduation and I have been working in RCF, Raipur since 2003 as a Secretarial Assistance through Agency. Am i eligible to apply for Secretarial Assistant post?

• Priya Bhaskar says:

I have complete B.Sc Chemistry. Can i apply?

• Priyanka Hariram Kadam says:

I am doing MBA in second year in Finance and System, is there any vacancies related to my profile?

• arjun l gupta says:

I completed diploma in mechanical engineering. am I eligible for any post?

• Siri says:

@arjun l gupta
      As per the notification there are no posts related to your profile in RCF Limited as it requires medical qualification for Visiting Doctor post, B.Tech (Power Engineering) or PG Diploma in Thermal power Plant Engineering for Engineer (Boiler Proficiency) post.

• miss rupali kamalalar tengale. says:

I completed general nursing midwifery in nursing diploma, am I eligible to apply?

• Shamsher ansari says:

I have completed my dental hygienist and dental technician course and i want to know that is there any vacancy for dental hygienist?

• sandeep says:

I have completed my 12th class last year, can apply?

• Niveda says:

@sandeep
      As per the notification the qualification required for the post of Officer (Finance) in RCF Limited is not suitable to your profile as it needs graduation.

• Sarnali Chatterjee says:

I have M.Tech in Corrosion from West Bengal .Am I eligible to apply?

• Viplav says:

@Sarnail Chatterjee
      As per the notification of RCF Limited the qualification required for the post of Officer (Finance) is not related to your profile as it needs B.Com plus CA.

• Santhosh says:

What is the take home salary is there no allowance?

• rajesh says:

I completed B.E. with mechanical branch should i ma eligible for diploma trainee?

• Mohd Gulzar says:

I have done B.Sc with Chemistry Am i eligible?

• manas mahendra kamble says:

I have done civil engineer am i eligible?

• Harman says:

@manas mahendra kamble
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in RCF Ltd.

• MOHD IRSHAD says:

I have appear 4th year B.Tech, and also completed training BHEL HARIDWAR,am I eligible?

• Shabana says:

@MOHD IRSHAD
      As per the notification candidates who possess B.Tech in Power Engineering with 55% in lasr year of degree from National Power Training Institute (NPTI) and have one year experience are eligible for the post of Engineer (Boiler Proficiency)in RCF Limited.

• Sandesh N. Patil says:

I have done B.Sc in chemistry am I eligible?

• Rohan Damodar Sutar says:

I have done Diploma in Computer Engineering and appear 3rd year B.Tech, also complete course of Master in future networking and Certification of Microsoft I eligible for any post?

• beera agarwal says:

I have done B.Sc science and diploma in computer engg am I eligible for d vacancy?