Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Rites Ltd – Apply Online for 30 Technical Staff Vacancies 2012: Rites Limited has issued notification against recruitment of 30 Technical Staff vacancies in disciplines for its various SBUs at Mumbai. Eligible candidates must apply online on or before 27-08-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Rites Ltd Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 30
Names of Posts:
1. Engineer (Civil) – 10 vacancies
2. Engineer (Civil) – 06 vacancies
3. Architect – 02 vacancies
4. Tech Assistant (Civil) – 10 vacancies
5. CAD Operator – 02 vacancies
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess first class Engineering Degree/Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/ Certificate course in Draftsmanship in relevant discipline/subject.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply online for the desired post on or before 27-08-2012. After submission of online application candidates must take the print out of system generated Registration Slip and retain it for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to Rites website www.rites.com to open the home page.
2. Go to Recruitment link followed by Vacancies link and click on the Online Application sub link to open the online application.
3. Click on Register link, to register yourself for the posts, online.
4. Fill all mandatory details carefully, check once for accuracy, upload Resume if wanted and Submit the application.
5. Take print of Application Form and Registration Slip after successful submission of Application.
Date of Hosting: 07-08-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 27-08-2012
Walk in Interview Dates: 31-08-2012, 03-09-2012 & 05-09-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, disciplines, other requirements, other instructions and levels of work click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Rites ltd jobs