Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
RRB – CEN.No. 03/2012 CA, TA, ASM, Goods Guard, ECRC, Jr Asst & Sr Clerk Eligibility: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) recruits personnel for the posts of Commercial Apprentice (CA), Traffic Apprentice (TA), Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Goods Guard, Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Assistant Station Master and Traffic Assistant at RRBs at different places under certain criteria. The Eligibility Criteria Details are mentioned below…
1. Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. Age Limit: Minimum age limit would be 18 years and maximum age limit would be 33 years.
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:
1. By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
2. By 3 years for OBC candidates
3. For Ex-Servicemen, up to the extent of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years provided they have put in more than 6 months service after attestation.
4. By 5 years to candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
5. By 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates (15 years for Physically Handicapped SCs/STs and 13 years for Physically Handicapped OBCs).
6. Upper age limit in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from the husband but not remarried shall be relaxed up to 35 years for Unreserved, 38 for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates.
7. No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against unreserved vacancies.
8. The date of birth for the candidates for the different age group should be between the dates given below: (Both dates inclusive):
|S. No||Age Group||Upper Date of Birth||Lower Date of Birth|
|1.||18 – 33||02-07-1979||02-07-1976||02-07-1994|
3. Educational Qualification: Degree from recognized University or its equivalent. For the posts of Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist and Senior Clerk cum Typist, candidates must have typing proficiency in English/Hindi on Computer/Typewriter.
Tags:RRB Jobs, rrb results