Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
RVUNL Recruitment 2012- Apply Online for 50 Accountant Vacancies: Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (RVUNL) has issued notification against recruitment of 50 Accountant and Junior Accountant vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply for the desired post through online mode on or before 28-09-2012 for Accountant & Jr Accountant posts. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
RVUNL Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 50
Names of Posts:
1. Accountant – 18 vacancies
2. Junior Accountant – 32 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 18 years and 35 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 05-10-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation in Commerce/CA/ICWA/MBA Finance.
Application Fee Details: Application Fee must be paid in State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur branches in form of Challan which must be downloaded from Jaipur Discom website. Fee would be Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/OBC/BC/SBC/PH candidates of Rajasthan and all other candidates must pay Rs. 500/-. The amount must be deposited in Account No. 61164071572 for Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd.
Selection Process: From amongst all the applicants, most suitable and eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performances in Written Examination which would be followed by Document Verification.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply only through online mode from websites www.jaipurdiscom.in or www.avvnl.com or www.jdvvnl.com on or before 28-09-2012 for Accountant & Jr Accountant posts. After submission of Online Applications candidates must take the print out of application form and retain it for submission at the time of Document Verification if called for.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to websites www.jaipurdiscom.in or www.avvnl.com or www.jdvvnl.com and select the ‘Careers’ link.
2. Select the link for downloading the Bank Challan by selecting Download Fee Deposit Challan Form link.
3. Take print of Bank Challan and make payment as per details given above.
4. Revisit the website and this time select the Online Application Format link to start the Online Application Process.
5. Fill all marked details carefully, check once for errors, upload photograph and signature at places provided and click on ‘Submit’ button.
6. Take print of Application Form and retain it along with payment challan for further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 04-09-2012
Closing Date for Online Application: 28-09-2012
Dates for Payment of Fee: from 03-09-2012 to 28-09-2012
Date for Written Examination: 28-10-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and online application format, click on the links given below…
Tags:Rajasthan State Govt Jobs, RVUNL Jobs