Name of the Post: SAIL, Rourkela Steel Plant Medical Executive & Para-Medical Staff Online Form 2019

Post Date: 12-07-2019

Latest Update: 19-07-2019

Total Vacancy: 361

Brief Information: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Rourkela Steel Plant has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Specialist, Medical Officer, Jr Manager, Nursing Sister, Technician & Other vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply online.

Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Rourkela Steel Plant

Advt No: 04/2019

Medical Executive & Para-Medical Staff Vacancies 2019

• For Medical Executive for General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.500/-
  • For Para-Medical Staff for General/ OBC/ EWS  S. No-5, 6, 7, 8, 9: Rs.250/-
  • For Para-Medical Staff for General/ OBC/ EWS  S. No-10, 11, 12: Rs. 150/-
  • For SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM candidates: Nil
  • Payment Mode: Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card

• Starting Date to Apply Online: 25-07-2019
  • Last Date to Apply Online: 20-08-2019

Age Limit (as on 20-08-2019)

• Minimum Age: 18
  • Maximum Age Limit for S. No-1: 37 Years
  • Maximum Age Limit for S. No-2, 3, 4: 30 Years
  • Maximum Age Limit for S. No-5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12: 28 Years
  • Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per rules.
Sl No Post Name Total Qualification
Medical Executive
1 Specialist 12 MD/ MS/ DNB (Relevant Discipline) with experience
2 Medical Officer 08 MBBS with experience
3 Jr. Manager – (Bio-Medical) 02 Degree (Biomedical Engg) withe experience
4 Jr. Manager – (Bio-Statistics) 01 M.Sc (Mathematics/Statistics) with experience
Para-Medical Staff
5 Nursing Sister 234 10+2/ Intermediate (Science) with Diploma/ B.Sc (Nursing) with experience
6 Technician 81 10+2/ Intermediate (Science) with Diploma/ B.Sc (Relevant Discipline) with experience
7 Technician – CSSD 04 B.Sc (Biotechnology/ Microbiology) with experience
8 Dietician 02 B.Sc (Home Science)/ PG Diploma with experience
9 Photographer 01 10+2/Intermediate with 3 Years Diploma/ Degree with experience
10 Dresser – Burn & Plastic 02 10+2/ Intermediate/ Diploma with experience
11 Laundry Operator 04 Matriculation with ITI (Fitter)
12 Attendant – Dresser 10 10+2/ Intermediate/ Diploma with experience
Apply Online  Available on 25-07-2019
Fee Notice Click Here

201 Responses to “SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant 2019 – Apply Online for 361 Medical Executive & Para-Medical Staff Posts”

• subhash k says:

I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering (tool&die) can i apply for operator cum technician trainee?

• Arjun says:

@subhash k
      As per the above notifications there are no posts relevant to your profile.

• duddi giri says:

sir, act exam date?

• vishal agrawal says:

I have passed diploma in automobile engg from Punjab so I want to ask that can I fill the form for the post of mechanical engg.?

• Kamal says:

@vishal agrawal
      As per the notification candidates must possess Matriculation and three years full time Engineering diploma in Mechanical discipline in order to apply for Opereator cum Technician Trainee (Mechanical) in SAIL Rourkela.

• pradeep chauhan says:

I have one year ITI diploma electronic govt passed can I apply?

• Neelam says:

@pradeep chauhan
      As per the notification candidates who possess Matriculation with ITI (Full Time) in Electronics trade from Govt recognized institute are eligible for the post of Attendant cum Technician Trainee (Electronics) in SAIL Rourkela.

• krishnapal singh says:

I have completed ITI (full time)2012 of NCVT can i apply electrician?

• Jay says:

@krishnapal singh
      As per the notification candidates who possess Matriculation and full time ITI in Electrician Trade are elgible for the post of Attendant cum Technician Trainee (Electrician) in SAIL Rourkela.

• tulshidas says:

Sir i have completed my degree in chemical engg with 7.67 cgpa may can i apply for the operator cum in technician(trainee)?

• Shabana says:

@tulshidas
      As per the notification candidates who possess Matriculation and Diploma in Chemical Engineering from recognized institute are eligible for Operator cum Technician Trainee (Chemical)SAIL Rourkela.

• ajay says:

sir I have complete my BE in 2013 in mechatronics engineering can I apply..?

• Shabana says:

@ajay
      As per the notification candidates who possess matriculation and diploma in engineering in Mechatronics from recognized institute are eligible for Operator cum Technician Traine (Mechatronics) in SAIL Rourkela.

• Nagma Rani says:

Sir I have completed my diploma in civil engg from City Institute for Education and Technology 74% can I apply?

• Madhav says:

@Nagma Rani
      As per the notification candidates who possess Matriculation with three years full time Engineering diploma in Civil discipline from recognized institute are eligible for the post of Operator cum Technician Trainee in SAIL Rourkela.

• Ankit says:

Dear sir,i have completed diploma in electronics & tele communication branch from pvt institute can i apply for attendant-cum-technician?

• Kundan says:

@Ankit
      As per the notification cadidates who possess Matriculation with full time ITI in relevant field are eligible for the post of Attendant cum Technician Trainee in SAIL, Rourkela.

• Kahnu charan parida says:

Sir I have completed my ITI in 2008 to 2010 in mechanical fitter from pvt institute can I apply for rmp site in operator?

• Dinesh says:

I completed diploma in distance Can I apply this job?

• Arjun says:

@Dinesh
      As per the notification candidates who possess required qualification through Distance mode/ Correspondance course/ off campus are not eligible to apply 432 vacancies in SAIL Rourkela.

• amar says:

Sir my DOB is 08-07-1982,& i am OBC candidate can i apply for the sail raurkela post?

• Tara says:

@amar
        As per the notification OBC candidates should not 31 years of age as on 01-10-2014 in order to apply for 432 vacancies in SAIL SAIL Rourkela.

• srikar says:

what is the syllabus for electronics and instrumentation for diploma candidates? thanks in advance

• shashank says:

Sir my ITI is completed but result is yet to be out can i apply?

• Arjun says:

@shashank
      As per the notification candidates must have required qualification as on 22-11-2014 in order to apply for Attendant cum Technician Trainee in SAIL Rourkela.

• dilesh says:

Sir main mechanic motor vehicle trade se ITI kiya h to main diesel mechanic post ke liye aply kar sakta hu?

• Viswa says:

@dilesh
      As per the notification candidates who possess Matriculation and full time ITI in Diesel Mechanic are eligible for Attendant cum Technician Trainee in SAIL Rourkela.

• Vivek verma says:

I completed diploma in mechanical can i apply in mechanical job?

• Pallavi says:

@Vivek verma
      As per the notification candidates who possess Matriculation and three years full time diploma in Mechanical Engineering are eligble for Operator cum Technician Trainee (MechanicaL) in SAIL Rourkela.

• gurwant singh says:

I completed diploma in mechanical can i apply in mechanical job?

• Jay says:

@gurwant singh
        As per the notification candidates who possess matriculation and full time Mechanical Engineering diploma are eligible for the post of Operator cum Technican Trainee (Mechanical) in SAIL Rourkela.

• amit says:

I have completed diploma in tool and die making. can i apply for mechanical jobs?

• Fiaz says:

@amit
      As per the notification of SAIL Rourkela for recruitment of 432 vacancies there are no posts suitable to your profile.

• manoj kumar swami says:

Sir i am an b.tech.(EE) pass out student can i apply for this post?

• Fiaz says:

@manoj kumar swami
      As per the notifcation candidates must possess three years fulll time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from govt recognized institution in order to apply for the post of Operator cum Technician Trainee in SAIL Rourkela.

• ajit prasad says:

Sir i had completed diploma in lateral entry after completing ITI am i will be eligible for OCTT?

• nisshanth says:

Sir,I completed 3 year Automobile engineering can i apply the for operator cum technician (Mechanical)?

• Gulzar says:

@nisshanth
      As per the notification candidates who possess Matriculation and three years full time diploma in Mechanical discipline are eligible for Operator cum Technician (Trainee) in SAIL Rourkela.

• SAROJ SHIT says:

Dear sir, i completed +2 sc and no any iti course can I apply for these RSP jobs?

• Wasim says:

@SAROJ SHIT
      As per the notification of SAIL, Rourkela there are no posts related to your profile.

• Manas says:

Sir,I have completed my diploma through lateral entry after 10+2-science. Now can I apply for these RSP jobs ?

• vivek says:

Sir I have complete my iti in 2013 in fitter from ncvt can I apply?

• Wasim says:

@vivek
      As per the notification candidates who possess Matriculation with ITI (Full time) in Fitter trade from Govt recognized Institute are e;ligible for the post of Attendant cum Technician Trainee in SAIL Rourkela.

• rashmi rai says:

Can computer science student also fill the form?

• Himanshu says:

@rashmi rai
      As per the above notifications of SAIL Rourkela there are no posts related to your profile.

• Abhra Deb says:

I have completed my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in 2012 from central Govt AICTE approved college Please let me know that can I apply for Operator-cum-Technician(Mechanical)?

• Abhra says:

Sir I have complete my B.TECH in 2012 in Mechanical Engineering From Govt institute can I apply for Operator-cum-Technician (Mechanical) ?

• Himanshu says:

@Abhra
      As per the notification candidates should have Matriculation and three years full time diploma in Mechanical Engineering in order to apply for the post of Operator cum Technician Trainee (Mechanical) in SAIL Rourkela.