Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
SAIL Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 30 Jr Assistant (Trainee) Vacancies: Central Marketing Organization (CMO), under Steel Authority of India (SAIL) has issued notification for the recruitment of 30 Jr Assistant (Trainee) vacancies in various locations of CMO. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11-05-2013 to 01-06-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are given below….
SAIL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 30
Name of the Post: Jr Assistant (Trainee)
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18-28 years as on 01-03-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation (full time course) in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks (45% for SC / ST / PWD Candidates) & Diploma in Computer Application of minimum 1 year duration with proficiency in MS Office Package.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in written test, Computer Skill/ Computer Typing and Interview.
Examination Fee: Candidates has to pay the examination fee of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Fifty only) for General/ OBC and Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only) for SC/ST/PWD category. Candidates of all categories should pay Rs.20/- as bank charges to the collecting branch of SBI in addition to the applicable fee. Examination fee/ processing fee have to pay in a specially opened account (No.32036360352) in SBI, CAG Branch, Kolkata, on behalf of SAIL.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://sail.shine.com/jobs/118/ from 11-05-2013 to 01-06-2013. After applying online, the candidates should download the system generated registration slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Visit the website http://sail.shine.com/jobs/118/
2. Candidates should have a valid email Id. which should remain valid for at least one year
3. Click on link ‘Apply Online’.
4. Candidates should download the Challan form from the website and pay the fee as mentioned above. SBI will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the branch by collecting the money. Enter the payment details in the online application.
5. Candidates should upload the scanned photo & signature in the application form.
6. After filling all the details click on the Submit button.
7. After submitting the online application, candidates should download the system generated registration slip with registration number.
1. Starting date for submitting applications through website: 11-05-2013
2. Closing date for submitting applications through website: 01-06-2013
3. Display of Fee Payment Details with edit option: 06-06-2013
4. Closing of Fee Payment Details with edit option: 08-06-2013
5. Display of final Fee Payment Details status: 13-06-2013
6. Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website for written examination (The date of written test will be announced in the admit card): 12-08-2013.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
SAIL Recruitment 2013 – Medical Officer Vacancies: Visvesvaraya Iron & Steel Plant (VISL) under Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has issued notification for the recruitment of 02 Sr Medical Officer, Medical Officer Vacancies. Eligible candidates can send their applications on or before 29-05-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are given below…
SAIL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 02
Names of the Posts:
1. Sr, Medical Officer (Radiologist): 01 Post
2. Medical Officer ((Occupational Health Services): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 35 years for Sr Medical Officer Post, 30 years for Medical Officer Post. The age limit will be as on 01-03-2013.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess PG Degree / DNB in relevant discipline for Post NO.1, Diploma or certificate of training in Industrial Health/Hygiene of minimum three months duration, recognized by the Central/ State Government for Post No.2.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in interview for Post No.1, and through written test and interview for Post No.2.
Examination Fee: Candidates has to pay the application fee of Rs.500/- for General/ OBC category towards examination & Processing fee and Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates towards processing fee in the form of crossed demand draft, drawn in favour of ‘SAIL/VISL, Bhadravathi, Karnataka’ on any Nationalized Bank payable at Bhadravathi, Karnataka.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of the documents in support of age, qualifications, experience, registration with State Medical Council, Caste Certificate issued by a revenue officer (not below the rank of Tahsildar), crossed demand draft etc., through ordinary post, to the Asst. General Manager-(Personnel), SAIL-Visvesvaraya Iron & Steel Plant, Bhadravathi-577 301, Shivamogga District, Karnataka State on or before 29-05-2013.
Starting Date for submission of Application form: 08-05-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 29-05-2013.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link….
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, sail jobs