Click here for 399 Management Trainee Post Details – Last Date: 15-12-2019
Click here for 129 Medical Officer & Specialist Post Details – Last Date: 26-06-2019

Name of the Post: SAIL Management Trainee Re-Open Online Form 2019

Post Date: 25-05-2019

Latest Update: 27-11-2019

Brief Information: Steel Authority of India (SAIL), New Delhi has published notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee (Technical) vacancies through GATE 2019. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

Steel Authority of India (SAIL)

Management Trainee through GATE 2019

• For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 700/-
  • For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
  • Pay the fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.

• Starting Date to Apply Online: 25-05-2019
  • Last Date to Apply Online: 14-06-2019
Re-Opening Dates:
  • Starting Date to Apply Online: 25-11-2019
  • Last Date to Apply Online: 15-12-2019
Age Limit (as on 14-06-2019)

• Maximum Age: 28 Years
  • Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC candidates per rules

• Degree (Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Chemical, Instrumentation & Mining Engg)
Management Trainee through GATE 2019
Vacancy Notice Click here
Apply Online Click here
Notice List 1 | List 1

————————————————————————————–

Name of the Post: SAIL Medical Officer & Specialist Online Form 2019

Post Date: 06-06-2019

Brief Information: Steel Authority of India (SAIL), New Delhi  has published notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer & Medical Specialist vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

Steel Authority of India (SAIL)

Medical Officer & Specialist Vacancies 2019

• For General/ oBC: Rs.700/-
  • For SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental candidates: Rs. 100/-
  • Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking through any of the State Bank Group Branches

• Starting Date for Apply Online: 06-06-2019
  • Last Date to Apply Online: 26-06-2019

Age Limit (as on 26-06-2019)

• For Sl No 1: 30 Years
  • For Sl No 2: 37 Years
  • Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Sl No Post Name Total Qualification
1 Medical Officer/ Medical Officer (OHS) 70 MBBS
2 Medical Specialist 59 PG Degree/ DNB
Apply Online Click here

1,274 Responses to “SAIL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 399 Management Trainee Posts”

• arun singh says:

Can a IT student apply for the recruitment?

• saurabh soni says:

I have done BE mechanical with 72.50 aggregate and PGPM(post graduate program in management) whose degree I would get in MAY 2015 . so can I apply for both the posts? Now i am pursuing MBA in Distance.

• Vineeta Goswami says:

Sir, I am student of BE, branch- CSE final year. Can I apply for it?

• akhilanand maurya says:

I HAVE DONE B.TECH IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (ME) ONLY .I HAVE NOT DONE DIPLOMA, CAN I FILL THE FORM?

• Prahlad says:

@akhilanand maurya
      As per the notification candidates should have 03 years full time diploma in Mechanical from a Govt recognized Institute in order to apply for the post of Operator-Cum-Technician Trainees (Mechanical) in SAIL.

• Shiva parmar says:

I am in B.Tech final year electrical engineering. can i apply for this job?

• neethu says:

I am B.Tech graduate can i apply for oct post in sail?

• sura saheb says:

sir. i completed diploma three years in electrical branch at c.r.r polytechnic, elur. i did it after 10th class. i have not done metriculation. can i apply for OCT post?

• Chiranjit barman says:

Inform me admit card and exam date

• Richa says:

@Chiranjit barman
      Examination date and Admit card for the posts of OCTT and ACTT in SAIL Chandrapur are to be announced.

• TOUSHIK KUMAR says:

Sir I am TOUSHIK KUMAR Appearing Diploma engineering from { Nalanda Institute of Technology} BBSR in a Electrical branch can I apply or not?

• Nidhi says:

@TOUSHIK KUMAR
      As per the notification candidates must possess Matriculation and three years full time diploma in Engineering in Electrical discipline in order toapply for the post of Operator cum Technician Trainee (Electrical) in SAIL Chandrapur.

• Grace says:

Sir in the registration why is there no category option for ST?

• PRABHDEEP SINGH says:

I have a diploma in mechanical am i suitable for this post?

• Manish says:

@PRABHDEEP SINGH
      As per the notification candidates who possess Diploma in Mechanical Engineering are eligible for Operator cum tEchnician Trainee in SAIL, Chandrapur.

• ANTU DAS says:

Sir I am Antu Das ELECTRICIAN AND WELDER (Freshers) can I apply?

• Manish says:

@ANTU DAS
      As per the notification candidates who possess SSC and full time ITI in the following trades Welder/ Turner/ Fitter/ Electrician/ Motor Vehicle Mechanic are eligible for Attendant cum Technician (Trainee)in SAIL Chandrapur.

• nilesh says:

Sir i did automobile engineering have 2 years experience can i apply?

• Tara says:

@nilesh
      As [per the notification of SAIL, Chandrapur there are no posts relevant to your profile.

• Akhil says:

Sir,I competed 1 year diploma in industrial instrumentation and control, can I apply for the vacancy?

• somkant says:

sir I am BE electrical apply for this vacancy?

• Jay says:

@somkant
      As per the notification candidates must possess Matriculation and three years full time Engineering diploma in Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Chemical from Govt recognized institute in order to apply for the post of Operator cum Technician Trainee in SAIL Chandrapur.

• srhari says:

Sir I completed my B.Tech in electrical am I suitable for this job?

• Niveda says:

@srihari
      As per the notification candidates who possess Matriculation and three years full time dipploma in Electrical Engineering are eligible for the post of Operator cum Technician Trainee in SAIL Chandrapur.

• Rajat says:

Sir I have done diploma with automobile engineering Can I apply for it?

• Niveda says:

@Rajat
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in SAIL Chandrapur.

• Aditya Halder says:

I passed B.Tech in ECE in 2011,i am interested for recent vacancy on Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) so please let me know am i eligible for the same?

• Sheetal says:

@Aditya Halder
      As per the notification candidates who possess Matriculation and three years full time Diploma in Ceramic/ Chemical Engineering from recognized Institute are eligible for the post of Operator cum Technician Trainee in SAIL Bokaro.

• shiv sagar jaiswal says:

Sir I am in final year student in glass and ceramic engg(diploma) from govt College khurja u.p.And i will complete diploma next month so can i eligible to any job in sail?

• Kundan says:

@shiv sagar jaiswal
      At present there are no posts suitable to your profile in SAIL.

• anand kumar vicky says:

Sir,i am in final year of b.tech mechanical engg can i apply for the above vacancy?

• Viplav says:

@anand kumar vicky
        As per the notification candidates who possess Matriculation and three years diploma in Ceramic/ Chemical Engineering from recognized institute are eligible for Operator cum Technician Trainee in SAIL.

• Raju nayak says:

Respected Sir,I am a student of RAJASTHAN VIDYAPITH UNIVERSITY.I am doing B.Tech in mechanical engineering through distance mode.At present I am in 2nd year.after completing my degree can I will be eligible for SAIL Management Trainee job?

• ayush says:

Sir i am a chartered accountant kya sail me job hai?

• Hanish says:

@ayush
      At present there are no posts relevant to your profile in SAIL.

• harika says:

Sir,i’m in btech final year in specialization of cse sir tell me i’m eligible or not for this sail recruitment?

• Arjun says:

@harika
      As per the above notifications of SAIL there are no posts relevant to your profile.

• sunil verma says:

Respected sir i am an artist.last 11 years in publication as a senior artist (book illustration) can i join sail magazine as a designer,illustrator,and caricature artist?

• Arjun says:

@sunil verma
      At pressent there are np posts suitable to your profile in SAIL.

• anup kumar sah says:

Dear sir I completed I.T.I in Electrical and L&T constructions skill Training institute from Electrical in 3 month experience can i apply this post?

• Kirtana says:

@anup kumar sah
      As per the notification candidates who possess Matriculation and three years full time diploma in Ceramic/ Chemical Engineering from recognized Institute are eligible for the post of Operator cum Technician Trainee in SAIL.

• rahul kumar rai says:

Sir I am final year M.Sc(IT) student can i eligible to apply any post in SAIL or not?

• Chandana says:

@rahul kumar rai
      As per the above notifications of SAIL there are no posts suitable to your profile.