Click here for 142 Management Trainee Post Details – Last Date: 14-06-2019
Click here for 129 Medical Officer & Specialist Post Details – Last Date: 26-06-2019

Name of the Post: SAIL Management Trainee Online Form 2019

Post Date: 25-05-2019

Latest Update: 12-06-2019

Brief Information: Steel Authority of India (SAIL), New Delhi has published notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee vacancies through GATE 2019. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

Steel Authority of India (SAIL)

Management Trainee through GATE 2019

• For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 700/-
  • For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
  • Pay the fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.

• Starting Date to Apply Online: 25-05-2019
  • Last Date to Apply Online: 14-06-2019
Age Limit (as on 14-06-2019)

• Maximum Age: 28 Years
  • Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC candidates per rules

• Degree (Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Chemical, Instrumentation & Mining Engg)
Management Trainee through GATE 2019
Discipline Name Total
Mechanical Engg 66
Metallurgical Engg 07
Electrical Engg 41
Chemical Engg 10
Instrumentation Engg 15
Mining Engg 03
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Apply Online Click here
Notice List 1 | List 1

————————————————————————————–

Name of the Post: SAIL Medical Officer & Specialist Online Form 2019

Post Date: 06-06-2019

Brief Information: Steel Authority of India (SAIL), New Delhi  has published notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer & Medical Specialist vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

Steel Authority of India (SAIL)

Medical Officer & Specialist Vacancies 2019

• For General/ oBC: Rs.700/-
  • For SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental candidates: Rs. 100/-
  • Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking through any of the State Bank Group Branches

• Starting Date for Apply Online: 06-06-2019
  • Last Date to Apply Online: 26-06-2019

Age Limit (as on 26-06-2019)

• For Sl No 1: 30 Years
  • For Sl No 2: 37 Years
  • Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Sl No Post Name Total Qualification
1 Medical Officer/ Medical Officer (OHS) 70 MBBS
2 Medical Specialist 59 PG Degree/ DNB
Apply Online Click here

1,274 Responses to “SAIL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 279 Management Trainee, MO & Specialist Posts”

• raja says:

Sir, I have completed B.Tech in Mechanical. Can i apply for this post?

• Reeta says:

@raja
      As per the notification candidates should possess Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a Govt recognized Institute in order to apply for Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) post in SAIL.

• Nandish.k.n says:

Sir, i have completed B.E in Mechanical. Can i apply for Operator-Cum-Technician post?

• Reeta says:

@Nandish.k.n
      As per the notification the qualification required to apply for Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) post is not suitable to your profile in SAIL, as it requires Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a Govt recognized Institute.

• GAURAV DWIVEDI says:

I am BE in CSE and i have 3 years experience. Can i apply?

• bhagya says:

Sir, i have completed B.Tech Degree in Aeronautical (Mechanical), can i apply for Technical post?

• kiran says:

Sir, i have completed BE Mechanical 2015 fresher, can u tell me when is bhadravati plant recruitment starts for junior assistant post?

• teekam says:

sir, i have completed ITI student in electronic in 2011, can i apply for Technical Job?

• satyananda sethi says:

I have matriculation and I.t.I welder trade, can i apply?

• Jaanu says:

@satyananda sethi
      As per the notifications there are no posts suitable to your profile in SAIL.

• Faiz says:

Sir ,i have completed my B.Tech degree in mining engg, but i have not secured 60% marks, am i eligible for the post of mining management trainee?

• kesavaram says:

Sir, i don’t have the degree, but i do have my ssc and hsc, is there any job related to my qualification?

• Devi says:

@kesavaram
      As per the notification there are no posts related to your profile in SAIL.

• Rajkishor Mehta says:

Sir,I am ITI PASS (ELECTRICAL), can i apply?

• SHARMISHTHA says:

SIR, I AM GIVING GRADUATION 3RD YEAR EXAM AND I AM 22 YEARS OLD, I had One year Diploma in basic computer so is there any post suitable to me?

• PARVEEN KUMAR GOYAL says:

When will be the result of sail (management trainee) 2015?

• shiv das pal says:

I had diploma in civil engg in 2014, is there any post suitable to me?

• rajni kant says:

Sir i have advance diploma in software technology and also exavator operator diploma and i have experience, is there any suitable post for me as data operator or exavator crane operator?

• pranav kumar says:

I am 6th sem diploma in mechanical, can i apply?

• Vivek kumar says:

Sir I am graduate and I am 36 yrs old, can i apply?

• Arjun says:

@Vivek kumar
      As per the notification candidates who had Bachelor’s Degree in Ceramic Engineeringwith minimum 65% marks in aggregate from a recognized university and aged below 37 years are eligible to apply for the post of Dy Manager (Production) in SAIL, but last date to apply is passed.

• Vinod kumar says:

I am a B.Tech(electronics) student. Can I apply to jr. assistant post?

• M.vimala says:

Sir i am final year student of B.Tech (electrical) can i apply for Jr assistant (trainee) post in sail?

• Rohitash meena says:

I have copa ITI & h.s.,can i apply?

• khyati says:

Sir i am MCA 2013 passed out can i apply for MT(technical) post?

• kumar says:

I am BCA student can i apply jr. assistant post?

• Likitha says:

@kumar
      As per the notification Candidates who are awaiting their final results can also apply for the post of Junior Assistant (Trainee) in SAIL, but have to produce the final certificate of eligibility qualification at the time of interview.

• Roja says:

Sir,I am an Information Technology student. can I eligible to sail management trainee(technical)?

• Likitha says:

@Roja
      As per the notification of SAIL candidates studying in final year (academic year 2014-15) and would be expecting their final results by July, 2015 can also apply for the post of Management Trainee (Technical), but last date to apply is passed.

• Deepak says:

I am in 4th sem MCA,am i able for management trainee?

• GY says:

Sir, I’m an ECE student. Can I apply to sail management trainee (technical)?

• Pallavi says:

@GY
      As per the notification candidates who are studying in final year (academic year 2014-15) and would be expecting their final results by July, 2015 can also apply for the post of Management Trainee (Technical), but they have to produce the final certificate of eligibility qualification at the time of Interview, but last date to apply is passed.

• IS says:

Sir, bank challan kaise fees jama krna hai?