Name of the Post: SAMEER ITI Apprentice Trainee Walkin 2019

Post Date: 24-07-2019

Total Vacancy: 42

Brief Information:Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER) has announced a notification for the recruitment of ITI Apprentice Trainee vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Attend for Interview.

Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research

Advt No: 02/2019

Apprentice Trainee Vacancies 2019

Important Dates

• Walk in Date for S.No. 01, 02, 04, 05, 07: 30-07-2019
  • Walk in Date for S.No.03, 06, 09, 10, 11: 31-07-2019
  • Walk in Date for S.No.08: 01-08-2019
  • For PASAA/ COPA candidates the minimum qualification is 12th pass or ITI
  • For Others 10th Pass & ITI.
Trade Apprentice
8 Electronic Mechanic 16
9 PASAA/ COPA 09
10 IT & ESM 01
11 Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air-conditioning) 01
 Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Walk in
Notification Click Here

55 Responses to “SAMEER Recruitment 2019 – Walk in for 42 Apprentice Trainee Posts”

• Shashank kumar choudhary says:

Hi all , can you please share your interview experience and also please tell what kind of question were asked during the interview.and also please inform me. what are the subjects that i should concentrate and what is the pattern.

• SoundraPandian says:

hi can any body to get the syllabus for Scientist ‘c’ post written test syllabus and if possible sample question in the which area ?

• p.m.shurendhar says:

please tell the syllabus for sameer-cem i also got call letter

• SID says:

This is sid I got call letter for sciebtist-B/Electronics in sameer, any one knows about the syllabus please tell me.

• swathy says:

hey i have got call letter from SAMEER CEM,chennai. for written test can any one help me out with wat syllabus or topics i need to concentrate… plz do help me out>

• Ashish says:

hi i am ashish from NIT A. i also get call for written for 21 jan, can any one tell me interview will only be in communication subject or i can chose another subject also please reply

• Bhaskara Naik S says:

Hi, this is bhaskar here from IIT KGP. I have got call for written test on 21st jan, Please any body help me regarding syllabus,interview process,and chance of getting selected.

• srinu naik says:

results are declared

• umesh says:

hi guys, any information regarding scientist c result please update.

• Akhil Chandra says:

when will be results come for scientist C and scientisr B from sameer mumbai and calcutta?

• kumar says:

Scientist- B results declared??? …if anyone knows please kindly update …….

• Anindya says:

Hi guys,

please let me know for the post of RF & microwave,what kind of question they ask? can anyone tell the syllabus of their written test?

• balakrishna says:

hi anandya,written test and interview already over.I dont understand y u r asking for?if u want really i will give the details

• Anindya says:

hi balakrishna,

please give the details of written exam syllabus and format. I got a call from kolkata centre. tomorrow i have my exam

• balakrishna says:

Written test syllabus:
        Transmission lines,communication,Microwave Theory(diodes,s parameters),radar,antennas.(No question from electromagnetic field theory)

interview :
        Based on the topic selection above,they will ask questions.

• Amol says:

Hi guys,
        When will SAMEER display result of scientist B?…………..

• balakrishna says:

hi anindya,how was ur exam and interview?

• kumar says:

please let me know whether SCIENTIST-B Photonics results declared or not……

• BALAKRISHNA says:

RESULTS WILL BE DISPLAYED BY THIS FRIDAY.

• umesh says:

kunal i don’nt remember any candidate named laxmi in interview for scientist C(RF and microwave),do you know her personally

• ravikumar says:

did u get information regarding results?results declared in this week?can u update the status?

• vijay says:

hi umesh,i was attended scientist c interview on august 5 th,2011.can i have ur contact number to know the result status.i am from hyderabad.

• umesh says:

i got this informtion from help desk no.,i did’nt ask the designation of the person.i will call again tommorow as its sunday today.are u sure about laxmi’s selection.

• umesh says:

kunal,thanks.i got information that it has not been declared yet.will be declared in 1st week of october.

• kiran kumar says:

Hi umesh,is it correct information? results will come october first week? who said from sameer? it seems results already declared.I think Lakshmi got selected for scientist C.

• ARUN KUMAR U says:

Hi everyone please inform me. what are the subjects that i should concentrate and what is the pattern.

• umesh says:

i had attended interview at sameer mumbai 5th aug.has the result been declared ,pls tell.

• laxmi says:

hi ,
    the question in interview were very simple .it test the very basic understanding of the topic you choose to be interviewed on.like if you say ur experience is in radar the the question starts with radar equation,the parameters in it,the inter-dependence of the parameters , minimum radar range,maximum radar range.then they might shift to antenna.if u don’nt know much abt. it ,u may get question from waveguide.but all the question are surely concentrated on basics.
    tell me anand are u expecting any interview in sameer,if yes then at what postand when because i am telling my interview experience for post scientist C.

• Anand says:

Hi all ,

• kiran kumar says:

i also attended interview.if anybody knows about the results,please give the reply to my mail.

• umesh says:

i had also attended sameer interview scientist c 5th aug. IIT campus.not yet received any information regarding the result.i had called registrar office they r saying that only sucessful candidate will be contacted,that means that the candidate not selected wil never even come to know whether result is declared or not.so keep gussing wehther result is declared or not…do anyone have sameer HR phone no.? so that we may get some idea about the result status.

• kiran kumar says:

I also attended interview on August 5 th for RF $ microwave for Scientist C post.I would like to know the result.If anybody knows,please reply to my mail.I am trying to get channel to know the result,but I could not able to get it,thank u.

• Akhil Chandra says:

I attended SAMEER interview for Scientist C on 04-08-2011.I would like to know the status of result.Whethr results came or not.please help me out

• Janardan says:

i have also not get any acknowledgement yet

i had visited IIT campus office too but SAMEER people said
    they will send Call letter

if any one get updates pls send me mail @
    janardan.pavaskar@gmail.com

• snehal says:

i have applied for above post since last month but i dont get any acknowledgement of application status nor any link available on web site. could anyone help me out or anyone have any info about exam dates, confirmation of status etc. plz

• mitesh singh says:

I too have applied for above post since last month.
      But the last date to apply : 25th July 2011
      So they will send admit card at your home.
      so don’t worry.