Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
SBI IT Officer Recruitment 2010 – sbi.co.in: State Bank Of India published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of IT specialist officers in various disciplines on permanent basis and contractual basis for the eligible candidates. The details of Age limit, Educational qualification and the other details of SBI IT Officer Recruitment 2010 are as follows.
SBI IT Officer Recruitment 2010 vacancy details:
Total No. of vacancies: 09
Name of the post(s):
1. IT Specialist Officer (Data Centre & Disaster Recovery) – 01
2. IT Specialist Officer (Capacity Planning, IT Asset &Vendor Management) – 01
3. IT Specialist Officer (Information Security) – 01
4. IT Specialist Officer (Network) – 01
5. IT Specialist Officer (Project Management Office) – 01
3. IT Specialist Officer (Development) – 01
4. IT Specialist Officer (Mobile Banking, m – Commerce, Mobile Wallet) – 01
5. IT Specialist Officer (Prepaid Cards, Debit Cards, Smart Cards, Contact less /RFID Cards etc.) – 01
6. IT Specialist Officer (e-Commerce, e-Initiatives) – 01.
Age limit: Minimum 30 years for general and maximum 40 years.
Application fee: 500/- Rs for general and bc candidates. 50/- Rs for st/ sc candidates. It should be paid in SBI branch.
Selection Process: Selection should be based on Interview.
How to apply:
The eligible candidates may apply by sending the application form along with necessary certificates on or before 15/12/2010 to the following address “Post Box No. 8471, Mandpeshwar Post Office, Borivali (West), Mumbai – 400 103.
Last Date: Last date to send applications is 15/12/2010. For far flung areas: 22/12/2010.
For complete information regarding Age limit, Educational qualification, Pay scale, How to apply and the other details of recruitment of SBI IT Officer Recruitment 2010 details are available at below link.
Other Related Bank Posts :
Tags:SBI IT Officer Recruitment 2010, sbi recruitment, sbi.co.in