Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 514 Vacancies: State Bank of India (SBI) has issued notification against recruitment of 514 Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancies in State Bank Group. Eligible candidates are requested to apply on-line between 08-10-2012 and 28-10-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
State Bank of India Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 514
Names of Posts:
1. Assistant General Manager (Chief Economist): 01 post
2. Manager (Economist): 02 posts
3. Chief Manager (Chartered Accountant): 01 post
4. Manager (Chartered Accountant): 02 posts
5. Manager (Hardware): 02 posts
6. Dy Manager (Hardware): 16 posts
7. Asst. Manager (Hardware): 09 posts
8. Manager (Networking): 01 post
9. Dy. Manager (Networking): 03 posts
10. Dy Manager (Systems): 25 posts
11. Assistant Manager (Systems): 231 posts
12. Asst. Manager (Computer & Communication): 05 posts
13. Dy Manager (Civil Engineering); 13 posts
14. Asst. Manager (Civil Engg.): 32 posts
15. Dy Manager (Electrical Engg.): 04 posts
16. Asst. Manager (Electrical Engg.): 21 posts
17. Dy. Manager (Official Language): 08 posts
18. Manager (Official Language): 02 posts
19. Assistant Manager (Official Language): 01 post
20. Manager (Law): 42 posts
21. Dy. Manager (Law): 04 posts
22. Assistant Manager (Law): 78 posts
23. Dy. Manager (Security): 10 posts
24. Dy. Manager (Fire): 01 post
Bank Wise Vacancies:
1. State Bank of India: 128
2. State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur: 114
3. State Bank of Hyderabad: 129
4. State Bank of Mysore: 23
5. State Bank of Patiala: 83
6. State Bank of Travancore: 37
Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is between (30 to 40) years, depending upon the post. (Candidates born on or after 01-10-1991 are not eligible to apply).
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Degree / B.Tech / B.E / M.Tech / CA / PG / M.Phil in relevant discipline from a recognized University.
Application Fee Details: Candidates must pay Rs. 500/- towards application Fee and Intimation Charges and SC/ST/PWD/XS candidates must pay Rs. 50/- towards Intimation charges.
Payment through Offline Mode: Candidates need to pay application fee after submission of online application. This can be done by taking the print out of system generated Challan form after the submission of Online Application. Payment must be made at any branch of State Bank of India after 2nd working day after submission of online application and within three working days.
Payment through Online Mode: After submission of Online Application, candidates will be provided with an option to make payment through online or offline mode. Those who want to make the payment online must select the Online Payment Gateway option to make payment using Credit Card / Debit card / Internet Banking. After making payment, candidates must take print out of system generated e-receipt.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of either Written Test and Interview or short listing and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply for the post only through Online mode on or before 28-10-2012. After submission of online application, candidates must take print out of application form and retain it along with fee payment receipt for record.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Before applying for the post the candidates must ensure that they have a valid e-mail id and have kept scanned photograph and signature ready.
2. To start the Online Application process candidates must log on to SBI’s website, www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
3. Open the Online Application form for the ‘Recruitment’ link.
4. Fill all marked details carefully; check once for errors, upload scanned photograph and Signature at places provided & Submit.
5. This would provide the candidates with a provisional Registration ID and Password retain it carefully.
6. After submission, candidates must make payment through Online or Offline mode as detailed above.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 08-10-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 28-10-2012 (Extended to 08-11-2012)
Dates for making Offline Fee Payment: from 10-10-2012 to 31-10-2012 (Extended to 12-11-2012)
Dates for making Online Fee Payment: from 08-10-2012 to 28-10-2012 (Extended to 08-11-2012)
Dates of Written Exam: 02-12-2012
Downloading Call Letter for Written Exam from: 19-11-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements & instructions, exam pattern and online application, click on the links given below…
Tags:Bank jobs, sbi jobs