IBPS Specialist Officer 2015 Notification – Apply Online for Various Specialist Officer Posts: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has advertised notification for recruitment of I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I), RajbhashaAdhikari (Scale-I), Law Officer (Scale-I), HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I), Marketing Officer (Scale-I) Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply Online from 18-11-2014 to 09-12-2014. Other information like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…

IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts: Specialist Officer
1. I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
2. Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)
3. RajbhashaAdhikari (Scale-I)
4. Law Officer (Scale-I)
5. HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
6. Marketing Officer (Scale-I)

IBPS Conducting a Common Written Examination (CWE SPL – III) for selection of personnel for Specialist Officer Cadre Vacancies in the following Public Sector Banks.

Participating Banks:

Allahabad Bank Indian Bank
Andhra Bank Indian Overseas Bank
Bank of Baroda Oriental Bank of Commerce
Bank of India Punjab National Bank
Bank of Maharashtra Punjab & Sind Bank
Canara Bank Syndicate Bank
Central Bank of India UCO Bank
Corporation Bank Union Bank of India
Dena Bank United Bank of India
ECGC Vijaya Bank
IDBI Bank Any Other Bank/Financial Institution

Cut off Score: Candidate have to secure a minimum standard score in each of the tests and also total to be considered to be called for interview.

Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years as on 01-11-2014. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-11-1984 and not later than 01-11-1994 (both dates inclusive). Age relaxation will be applicable as per norms.

Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation or Post Graduation Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications or Graduation having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level for Post No.1, 4 year Degree (Graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri.Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry for Post No.2, Post Graduation Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree (Graduation) level or Post Graduation degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the Degree (Graduation) level for Post No.3 and for further information refer notification.

Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination, Interview.

Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Online payment of Rs.100/- (for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates), Rs.600/- (for all others). The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.

How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply Online through IBPS Website www.ibps.in from 18-11-2014 to 09-12-2014.

Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through website “www.ibps.in”.
2. Open the link “CWE Specialist Officers”.
3. Read the Instructions carefully.
4. Click on “Click here to Apply Online for CWE – Specialist Officers (CWE-SPL-IV)”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”.
6. Enter basic information in the application form.
7. After that Registration No. and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen, note it down.
8. Upload Photograph and signature.
9. Click on Submit button.
10. Pay the fee by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
11. On successful completion of transaction an e-receipt will be generated.
12. Take Printout of the e-receipt and online application.

Important Dates:
Starting Date for Commencement of Online Application: 18-11-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online: 09-12-2014.
Payment of Application Fee through Online: 18-11-2014 to 09-12-2014.
Download of Call Letter for Examination: After 03-02-2015.
Online Examination Dates: 14-02-2015 & 15-02-2015.
Declaration of result status of examination (CWE): February 2015.
Download of call letters for Interview: March 2015.
Conduct of Interview: March 2015.
Provisional Allotment: April 2015.

For other information like age relaxation, pay scale, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply, etc., click on the link given below…

IBPS Specialist Officer (CWE SPL-IV)  More Information
IBPS Specialist Officer Notification Get Details
Online Application Click Here
IBPS Specialist Officers Exam Eligibility Get Details
IBPS Specialist Officers Exam Pattern Get Details

370 Responses to “IBPS Specialist Officer 2015 Notification – Apply Online for Various Specialist Officer Posts”

• Kotla Prudhvi says:

I completed my MBA with finance and marketing can I apply for the marketing officer?

• Varun says:

@Kotla Prudvi
      As per the notification candidates who possess Graduation and full time MBA (Marketing) are eligible for the post of Marketing Officer Scale I in IBPS Specialist Officer recruitment.

• rakesh kar dad says:

Sir/madam I completed B.Com with accountancy Can I apply for any post?

• Rishi says:

@rakesh kar dad
      As per the notification of IBPS for recruitment of Specialist Officers there are no posts suitable to your profile.

• saurav says:

sir, i m graduate in electrical n electronics trade,but in criteria of IBPS specialist only electronics is mentioned..so whether i m eligible for I.T. OFFICER

• Deepak says:

Sir,I completed my B.C.A and I am Pursuing my M.C.A.6th Semester am i eligible for IT officer scale 1?

• Ankush says:

sir I have completed BCA can I eligible for IT officer?

• Sahil says:

@Ankush
      As per the notification candidates who possess Graduation and passed DOEACC ‘B’ level are eligible for the post of IT Officer Scale I in IBPS.

• Mukesh says:

I will complete my b.tech in 2015 can i eligible for IT Officer?

• Sahil says:

@Mukesh
      As per the notification candidates who possess required qualification as on 09-12-2014 are only eligible for the post of Specialist Officers in IBPS.

• Satya says:

Can a person with AMIE apply for the specialist officer?

• sunny says:

Sir,i am graduate from zoology can i apply any post in the specialist officer?

• Sahil says:

@sunny
      As per the notiication there are no posts suitable to your profile in IBPS for recruitment of Specialist Officers.

• Jyoti Ranjan swain says:

I have completed my B.Tech with 3 years course. I was a lateral entry student cause I have completed diploma Am I eligible to apply?

• ravinder says:

sir, i have completed B.C.A &PGDCA Am i eligible for ibps i.t officer scale-1?

• Madhav says:

@ravinder
      As per the notification of IBPS candidatres who possess Graduation and passed DOEACC ‘B’ level are eligible for the post of IT Officer Scale I.

• Subhasis Singh says:

Sir/Madam, I have completed pgdm in marketing Am I eligible for applying marketing officer (scale-1)?

• Madhav says:

@Subhasis Singh
      As per the notification candidates who possess Graduation and full time two years PGDBA/ PGDBM with specialization in Marketing are eligible for the post of Marketing Offcier in IBPS Specialist Officer recruitment.

• SHARIQUW says:

sir i’m B.tech in computer science and pass out this year and i have no experience can i apply?

• Irfan says:

@SHARIQUW
      As per the notification candidates who possess four year Engineering in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology from recognized Institute are eligible for the post of IT Officer Scale I in IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment.

• ABIRLAL SARKAR says:

• shruti sinha says:

Sir I am a pgdm in marketing.am I eligible for the post of marketing officer?

• Vedana says:

@shruti sinha
      As per the notification candidates who possess Graduation and full time MBA in Marketing or Full time two years PGDBA or PGDBM with specialization in Marketing are eligible for the post of Marketing Officer Scale I in IBPS Specialist Officer recruitment.

• raju says:

I AM RAJU COMPLETED MY B.TECH IN ELECTRICAL&ELECTRONICS CAN I APPLY TO SPECIAL OFFICER IN IT?

• Vedana says:

@raju
      As per the notification candidates who possess four year engineering degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ ECE/ Electronics & Instrumentation are eligible for the post of IT Officer Scale I in IBPS Specialist Officer recruitment.

• vinay says:

sir, I am graduated in B.Sc (Computer Science), can i eligible to apply for the post no.1?

• Harman says:

@vinay
      As per the notification candidates who possess Graduation and passed DOEACC ‘B’ level are eliigble for the post of IT Officer Scale I in IBPS Specialist Officer recruitment.

• gunjan sharma says:

I am pursuing MCA(last year) can i apply for IT officer?

• Ritesh says:

@gunjan sharma
      As per the notification candidates must have required qualification as on 09-12-2014 in order to apply for Specialist Officer in IBPS.

• nitin gupta says:

Sir i am nitin gupta i have done my LLB in this year but i am not registered in bar council of India then in that condition can i am eligible to the IBPS law officer scale 1?

• Ritesh says:

@nitin gupta
      As per the notification candidates must enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council in order to apply for the post of Law Officer Scale I in IBPS Specialist Officer recruitment.

• poonam says:

I completed p.g in physical science can i apply this job?

• Ritesh says:

@poonam
      As per the notification of IBPS for recruitment of Specialist Officers there are no posts related to your profile.

• naresh says:

I completed my B.Tech in computer science branch due to back logs i completed it in 6 years instead of 4 years can i apply for the so notification?

• prabeena says:

I completed my B.TECH in ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING Can i apply for IBPS SO ( IT officer scale -1)?

• Ritesh says:

@prabeena
      As per the notification candidates who possess four year engineering degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunicatoion/ ECE/ Electronics and Instrumentation are eligible for the post of IT Officer Scale I in IBPS Specialist Officer recruitment.

• manoj says:

I done MBA in marketing from distance education can I apply for this job?

• Younis says:

@manoj
      As per the notification candidates who possess Graduation and full time MBA in Marketing are eligible for the post of Marketing Officer Scale I in IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment.

• pramod says:

I have completed B.Tech in food technology can I eligible for ibps officer?

• Younis says:

@pramod
      As per the notification of IBPS for recruitment of Specialist Officers there are no posts relevant to your profile.

• ravish says:

I am M.Sc[math] holder can i eligible for H/R PERSONNEL[SCALE-1]?

• Younis says:

@ravish
      As per the notifcation candidates who possess Graduation and full time Post Graduation are elgible for the post of HR/ Personnel Officer Scale I in IBPS Specialist Officers revruitment.

• nitin gupta says:

sir i am nitin i completed my llb in 2014 july but i am not registered in bar council of india can i am also apply for the law officer scale 1 post?

• Tanya says:

@nitin gupta
      As per the notification candidates must enrolled as an Advocate with Bar Council in order to apply for the post of Law Officer Scale I in IBPS Speialist Officers recruitment.

• Dayanand says:

I am Dayanand. I completed my Graduation in B.A with 69%. Can I`m also apply this job?

• Tanya says:

@Dayanand
      As per the notification candidates who possess Graduation and passed DOEACC ‘B’ level are eligble for the post of IT Officer Scale I in IBPS Specialist Officers recruitment.