Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
SPMCIL Recruitment 2013 – 58 Manager & Officer Posts: Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) has advertised notification for recruitment of the various Manager & Officer Posts. Eligible candidates can send their applications on or before 04-11-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
SPMCIL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 58
Name of the Posts:
1. Manager (Tech)-Paper: 01 Post
2. Manager (Technical): 01 Post
3. Deputy Manager (Tech)-Electrical: 01 Post
4. Deputy Manager (Tech)-Quality Control & Laboratory: 01 Post
5. Deputy Manager (Materials): 01 Post
6. Deputy Manager (Technical): 01 Post
7. Assistant Manager (Tech)-Paper: 06 Posts
8. Assistant Manager (Materials): 01 Post
9. Assistant Manager (Tech)-Mechanical: 01 Post
10. Assistant Manager (Tech.)-Electronics: 02 Posts
11. Assistant Manager (Technical): 02 Posts
12. Officer (Tech): 05 Posts
13. Officer (Tech)-Mechanical: 06 Posts
14. Officer (Tech)-Quality Control & Laboratory: 01 Post
15. Officer (Tech)-Paper: 08 Posts
16. Officer (Tech)-Electrical: 04 Posts
17. Officer (Tech)-Electronics: 16 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be 40 years for S.No.1 to 6 Posts, 35 years for S.No.7 to 11 Posts, 30 years for S.No.12 to 17 Posts as on 31-08-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 1st Class B.Tech/ B.E. degree in relevant field and relevant experience for Manager Posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test/ pre-interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the non-refundable Bank Demand Draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd” payable at New Delhi. No application fee needs to be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ physically challenged category.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can submit their applications in the prescribed format with supporting documents in respect of age, caste, qualification, experience and application fee in a cover super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________” to the DGM (Pers.), Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd., 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi – 110 001 through registered/ speed post only on or before 04-11-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 04-11-2013
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link….
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, spmcil jobs