Click here for Sr Manager Post Details – Last Date: 22-08-2018
Click here for General Manager Post Details – Last Date: 22-08-2018

Name of the Post: Sports Authority of India Sr Manager Offline Form 2018

Post Date: 10-08-2018

Brief Information: Sports Authority of India has announced a nptification for the recruitment of Sr Manager vacancies on contractual basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply .

Sports Authority of India

Sr Manager Vacancies 2018

• Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 22-08-2018
Age Limit

• Age: 55 Years

• Graduation with min 10 Years of work experience & with atleast 03 Years in relevant field or MBA with 07 Years experience with atleast 02 Years in relevant field.
Sr Manager 12
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply

——————————————————————————————————————

Name of the Post: Sports Authority of India General Manager Offline Form 2018

Post Date: 13-08-2018

Brief Information: Sports Authority of India invites applications for the recruitment of General Manager vacancies on contractual basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply .

Sports Authority of India

General Manager Vacancies 2018

• Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 22-08-2018
Age Limit

• Upper Age Limit: 55 Years

• Graduation/ MBA with relevant experiences
General Manager 02
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply

68 Responses to “Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2018 – Sr & General Manager Posts”

• RAGHU says:

DEAR SIR, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN SHORT LIST OF JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT POST WILL ANNOUNCING

• sridhar says:

please intimate about the JSO and JSA results .

• maanav says:

@sridhar
      The results are not announced up to now.

1. To get latest updates on exam results visit regularly http://www.freejobalert.com.
      (or)
      2. To get free SMS alerts on results send SMS as “ON GOVTJOBSALERT” TO 9870807070. Make sure you give SPACE after ON.
      (or)
      3. To get E-mail alerts on results enter your E-mail ID at right side top corner of the page and click on SUBSCRIBE button.

• lakshmi says:

sir, I have applied for JSO, but no reply. I want result.

• sreedhar says:

hello sir please give me information about the JSo and JSA . how many days will you take.

• lakshmi says:

hello sir,
    i have applied for the post of JSO. When will be the written exam, and how know that. Is there any updated information about the selectives. I live in guntur. Pls tell me the nearest examination center.

• chinna says:

i want sports authority of india LDC result

• lalit says:

helo i tried to download application form for the post of juniour scientific officer. but i could not.pls suggest me how can i get the above mentioned form. thank you

lalit

• ibrahimrosekhan says:

hello sir or madam ,i am basket ball player i have 13 years exp in this game .i am player and coach. i played continua 03 years osmania university.and i got best player awards.and i give to coaching n refrering in infosys company n glandale international school n scf ground hyderabad ap.my QLF is b.com i have expreance certificate.not bped.thank you. contact no -09700067029.

• sameer says:

hello sir , I saw the list of sports which coaches jobs are available , is there any job in Tennis ?

• Kirti says:

Hello Sir, i Want to know the syllabus of Jr.Accountant

• Abhijeet says:

@ Kirti
      Regarding previous papers and syllabus of various gov.t jobs and other organizations u may go to the website
      http://www.freejobalerts.com, there u will find previous papers under the section of others, at left side corner of the webpage, in that u can find ur needed previous papers.

• Subrata Chowdhury says:

Respected Sir,
    I am a regular SAI employee, clerk cum typist completed 20 years service in SAI.I am B.Com and performing the work of Junior Accountant since of joining on 8/2/1991,I want to apply for the post of Asst. Director.Kindly intimate me for terms & conditions.
    Thanking you.

• DINESH KUMAR SHARMA says:

Dear SPORT AUTHORITY OF INDIA I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN 2012 LONDON OLYMPIC AS A SHOOTER IN 10 M 50 M AIR RIFLE EVENT FR0M INDIAN SIDE PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE TO PARTICIAPTE

REGARDS, DINESH KUMAR SHARMA (09922001064)

• Naresh Mishra says:

i want to know about jr accountant exam in sports authority of india. sir please conform me about exam date

• sudhanshu chaturvedi says:

i want to know about jr accountant exam in sports authority of india.please tell me … ! my mo. no. is 9462759388 ID is chaturvediyuvraj737@gmail.com pls tell me about exam date,

• Office Assistant says:

payscale is really good, and those who are sportsperson, should go for it.

• shailendra prasad says:

sir,
    I have submit form of SAI Group for the post of Jr. Accountant in date 4.4.2010. please what is the date of
    receiving admit card for written test.

• tanu sharma says:

Sir, I am apply for the post of Jr. Accountant.but i d’nt send draft b’cos draft is not applicable for women pls conform me about draft Please send me reply. Thankyou Sir

• Swathi says:

Sir, I want to apply for the post of Jr. Accountant. Will you conduct written exam in Vijayawada. Please send me reply. Thankyou Sir.

• sarat says:

@ Swathi
      as per Sports Authority of India, Exam centers were already mentioned, vijayawada was not there but in the given centers Bangalore is the nearest one to you.

• R.kavi govindh says:

hello sir
    I want apply for the post jr.accountant i am from dindugal shall i for this post written examwill conduced in dindugal or madurai

• sarat says:

@ Kavi
      as per Sports Authority of India, Exam centers were already mentioned, Dindugal or Madurai is not there but Bangalore is the nearest for you.

• vinitha says:

hello sir,
    i want apply for the post jr. Accountant iam from chennai shall i apply for this post written exam will be conducted in chennai

pls do reply.

• sarat says:

@ Vinitha
      as per Sports Authority of India, Exam centers were already mentioned, I Think Chennai is not there but Bangalore is the nearest for you.

• Gyanendra gupta says:

sir, i want to apply in the post of jr. Accountant but i am appear B.com final year…plz tell me can i apply or not……….

• sarat says:

@ Gupta
      as per Sports Authority of India, has inviting applications from qualified B.Com persons only and is not for final year students. I think you may not be eligible for these vacancies.

• Vijay pariwal says:

I want to apply for ldc grade but iam obc candiadate from jodhpur but there vacancy can apply for ldc state also plz leave a reply.

• sarat says:

@ Vijay
      as per recruitment of sports authority of India, vacancies distributed among 10 regions. I think you are from Rajasthan state and place of posting in 10 regions. Rajasthan is come under Western region Gandhinagar (code 109) and in this region 2 vacancies given for OBC. for more details you may click on above Sports Authority of India Advt details link.

• POONAM says:

I want to two post apply, so please tell me i can do

• sarat says:

@ Poonam
      as per sports Authority of India recruitment, has inviting applications for the recruit of
      1 Lower Division Clerk (LDC)Essential
      i) 12th pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
      ii) Should pass type-writing test in English with a minimum speed of 35 wpm or in Hindi with a minimum speed of 30 wpm on Computer(35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
      2 Jr. Accountant Essential
      i) Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) from a recognized university.
      ii) Knowledge of computer application including
      Spread- sheet and Accounting software.
      for both posts Age Limit is 18 to 27 Years. If you have these qualifications may eligible for these vacancies.

• sirisha says:

i want to apply for ldc grade but iam obc candiadate from andhrapradesh but there is no vacancy can apply for other state also plz leave a reply

• sarat says:

@ Sirilsha
      as per sports Authority of India, has chosen pasting at 10 regions all over India, if there is no vacancy for OBC in Southern region, if you have selected for post, you will work at other regions. so you need apply in any branch.