Name of the Post: SSB Constable Online Form 2019

Post Date: 16-07-2019

Latest Update: 10-08-2019

Brief Information: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has published notification for the recruitment of Constable (General Duty) vacancies in Group C under Sports Quota. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)

Constable Vacancies 2019

• Date of Advertisement: 13-07-2019
  • Last Date to Apply Online: 11-08-2019
  • Last Date to Apply Online for Remote Areas: 18-08-2019
Age Limit

• Minimum Age: 18 Years
  • Maximum Age: 23 Years
  • Age relaxation is applicable as per rules

• Candidates should possess Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognised Board or Institute.
Constable (General Duty) 150
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Apply Online Dates Click here
Apply Online New Registration | Login

517 Responses to “SSB Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 150 Constable Posts”

• Manoj says:

Sir, I have completed Graduation in Science and i don’t have sports certificate. Can i apply for the post of Head Constable?

• vijay says:

Sir, I don’t have any sports certificate. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Rajkumar says:

Sir, I have passed 10+2. But i don’t have sports certificate. Can i apply?

• ram bind says:

Sir, I have passed Inter (Biology). Can i apply?

• Abhijit Mishra says:

Sir, my dob is 15-01-1993. What is the last date to apply?

• MATIN AHMAD says:

Sir, I have completed 10+2 with NCC B certificate and home guard, Haryana_CRS certificate. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• shabbir ansari says:

Sir, I have completed By.Com. I am participant in Weight Lifting and I won from JJ college. May i apply?

• SANGITA CHAKRABORTY says:

Sir, I am a NCC “C” certificate holder, but i don’t have any sports certificates. May i apply for this post?

• Sohini says:

@SANGITA CHAKRABORTY
      As per the notification of SSB candidates not in possession of educational/ sports certificates need not to apply for Constable (General Duty) under Sports Quota.

• MATIN AHMAD says:

Sir, i have completed 10+2 with NCC B certificate and HGH Civilian Rifle Training Scheme certificate holder. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Ali soom says:

Sir, I have NCC C certificate in Navy wings and I am doing BBA final year. May i apply for Navy?

• subhaprasad Behera says:

Sir, i have district level sports certificate. Can i apply?

• Tushar mali says:

Sir, I have district level sports certificate. Can i apply?

• ankushkumar says:

Sir, I don’t have NCC certificate holder. I don’t have any sports certificates. May i apply?

• Jaswanth says:

@ankushkumar
      As per the notification of SSB candidates appearing in the examination/awaiting result, not in possession of educational/ sports certificates need not to apply for the post of Constable (General Duty) under Sports Quota.

• sreenivas says:

Sir, i have passed 12th with NCC certificate also. I don’t have any sports certificate. May i apply?

• Abdul Hakeem says:

Sir, i have passed 10+2 with Science. But i don’t have any sports certificate. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Rohitverma says:

Sir, i have National Certificate in Netball. May i apply?

• Shiv Shankar nagar says:

Sir, I have completed Graduation. I don’t have any Diploma in Sports. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Ankush kumar says:

Sir, i have completed 10th with Senior State Volleyball Championship certificate. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Khyathi says:

@Ankush kumar
      As per the notification Players who have participated in any International Sports events as a member of the Indian Squad for last 01 (One) year and players who have won medal (s) in any National Games/ Championships recognized by Indian Olympic Association, Sports Federation of (concerned sport) for last 01 (One) year i.e., in between 01.04.2016 to 31.03.2017 are eligible to apply for the post of Constable (General Duty) under Sports Quota in SSB.

• Malay Ku.Ram says:

Sir, I don’t have any sports certificate. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• samuel says:

Sir, i am from Andhra Pradesh. What is the last date to apply for this post?

• Tanvi says:

@samuel
      As per the notification the last date to apply for recruiting Constable post in SSB is 30-07-2017.

• chandan dutta says:

Sir, i have completed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board, but i don’t have any sports certificates. May i apply for 355 posts?

• amit says:

What is the website for online registration?

• Daniel says:

@amit
      As per the notification of SSB candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with self attested photocopies of age, qualification, experience, caste certificate, Bonafide/ Domicile/ Permanent residence certificate, two self-attested recent passport size photographs, two self-addressed envelopes of 11.5 cms x 27.5 cms with postage stamps worth Rs. 25/- affixed & in an envelope should be superscribed as “Application For The Post Of Constable (GD) Under Sports Quota – 2016-17 & 2017-18″ to the Assistant Director (Sports) Force Hqr., Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), East Block-V, R. K. Puram, New Delhi -110066 to apply for Constable (General Duty) under Sports Quota.

• Appala naidu vantaku says:

Good Information.

• kanhayalal yadav says:

Sir, i have completed my Graduation. I don’t have any Diploma in sports. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Dudekula Hari says:

Sir, i am NCC C certificate holder. I don’t have any sports certificates. May i apply?