Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
SSC Combined Higher Secondary 10+2 Level Examination for Lower Division Clerks ( LDC ) and Data Entry Operator ( DEO )
Staff Selection Commission invites online and offline applications for the following approx. 10000 posts through a Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2010 :
- Data Entry Operators Qualification : 12th pass, Age : 18-27, Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2400
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Qualification : 12th pass, Age : 18-27, Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs.1900
Some other posts like Store Clerk will be filled by this recruitment
- Selection by : Selection is on the basis of a single tier examination on 31/10/2010 with two stage i.e. written examination (Multiple Choice Objective Type) and skill test in data entry/typing on computer at prescribed speed (which will be qualifying in nature). Skill test in Data Entry/Typing is to be administered on Computer only.
- Fee: Rs. 100/-. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women and Ex-Serviceman. Fee will be paid only in the form of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” These stamps are available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country. Fee can also be paid through State Bank of India either by Challan or on-line payment.
- Closing Date: Last date for filling of the application is 20/08/2010 (5PM)
- How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format shoould be send to the Regional / Sub Office of the SSc depending upon the choice of the exam centre by the candidates.
You can also apply online at SSC website http://ssconline.nic.in/ .
For further details, Click here for SSC notification or view Employment News dated 17/07/2010.
Tags:ssc 10+2 level exam, ssc combined higher secondary level exam, ssc data entry operator exam, ssc data entry operator recruitment 2010, ssc deo exam, ssc ldc deo exam, ssc ldc exam, ssc lower division clerk and data entry operator exam 2010, ssc lower division clerk exam, staff selection commission combined higher secondary level exam 2010