Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
The Staff Selection Commission conducted the Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II) Examination, 2010 on 31.07.2010 and 01.08.2010 for the candidates who were declared qualified on the basis of the Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Examination, 2010.
2. Following is the details of candidates who have qualified for Interview /Skill Test for the different posts as under:-
(I) Candidates qualified for Interview (Tier-III) Examination for the posts of Assistants in CSS (M), Assistants in non-CSS Cadre and Inspector of Posts (N), Inspector in Central Excise /Preventive Officer /Examiner (O), Sub-Inspector in CBI (P) and Inspector of Income Tax /Assistant Enforcement Officer (Q):
|Tentative Vacancies for M,N,O,P and Q||312||233||623||61||39||2||2||1007||2175|
|Cut Off Marks [T-I + T-II (P-I+P-II)]||364||353||398||355||357||357||357||424|
Note:- 25 candidates who have not opted for any of the five preferences: M, N, O, P and Q were not considered for these posts despite securing cut off marks or above.
(II) For the post of Assistants in CSS cadre (Preference M) – Besides interview in the Tier III examination of CGL 2010, a candidate is required to clear computer proficiency test also. The computer proficiency test has been introduced first time for the post in the examination. In order to have a pool of sufficient number of candidates available for selection for this post, Commission has decided to further lower the cut off for Assistant in CSS cadre. Category-wise availability of additional candidates for the post of Assistants in CSS only is as under:-
|Cut Off Marks||361||352||396||-||-||-||-||421|
|[T-I + T-II (P-I+P-II)]|
Note:- 29 candidates who have not opted for either preference M or U (Tax Assistant) have been left out and not considered for these posts despite securing cut off marks or above.
(III) For post of Tax Assistants in (Central Excise and Income Tax) – Preference U, a candidate is required to clear skill test in data entry at required speed in the Tier III examination of CGL 2010 (Skill Test). In order to have sufficient number of candidates available for selection after Tier-III Examination (Skill Test), the Commission has further lowered the cut off. Category-wise availability of additional candidates for the post of Tax Assistant is as under:-
|Cut Off Marks||343||333||378||313||336||254||268||406|
|[T-I + T-II (P-I+P-II)]|
Note:- 1185 candidates who have not opted preference U (Tax Assistant) have been left out and not considered for these posts despite securing cut off marks or above.
(IV) Candidates qualified for Interview for the post of Statistical Investigator /Compiler (S) is as under:-
|Cut Off Marks||431||426||463||-||-||-||-||495|
|[T-I + T-II (P-I+P-II+III)]|
|* Includes 5 PH candidates and 2 EXS candidates who have secured cut off marks or|
3. The examination of paper 1 of Tier-II Examination at one sub centre in Patna which was cancelled due to administrative reasons is scheduled to be held on 12.09.2010. The result of the candidates shall be declared subsequently.
4. The result of candidates for the post of Sub Inspector in CPOs for interview shall be declared after completion of PET and Medical Test.
5. Any candidate qualifying for Interview for more than one posts as mentioned in Para 2 (I), Para 2 (II), Para 2 (IV) and SI in CPOs (the result is yet to be declared), will be required to appear in Interview only once.
6. The above results are based on data sent by Regional Office of the Commission and are subject to verification of their options furnished in the Application Form. Inclusion of any candidate in any of the list of the post for which he/she has not opted will not confer any right on his/her consideration for any post for which he/she had not exercised option.
- The lists herein are PROVISIONAL. The candidates whose Roll Numbers figure in the lists would be called for Interview/Skill Test subject to their fulfilling all the eligibility conditions/requirements as prescribed for the respective posts in the ‘Notice’ of Examination and also subject to thorough verification of their identity with reference to their photographs, signatures, handwritings, preference, etc., on the application forms, admission certificates, etc. If on verification from the application form, it is found that any candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, he/she will not be called for the Interview/Skill Test.
7. The category status in respect of candidates belonging to reserved categories has been indicated along with their roll numbers. It is important for candidates belonging to the reserved category for whom certain percentage of vacancies are reserved as per Government policy, to note that if any of them does not actually belong to the category shown against his/her roll number, he/she may not be eligible for appearing in the Interview. It is, therefore, in the interest of the candidates concerned to contact immediately the respective Regional Office of the Commission if they do not belong to the category shown against their roll numbers.
8.The result for the posts of Divisional Accountants (R), Auditor/Junior Accountants /UDCs(T) for which there is no Interview (Tier-III Examination) will be declared later on based on the performance of the candidates in Tier-I and Tier-II Examinations after finalization of the results of other posts.
9.Tentatively, the Interviews/Skill Tests are expected to commence w.e.f. 11.10.2010 & 18.10.2010 respectively. The actual programme of Interviews /Skill Tests region-wise will be available on the Commission’s website in due course. Detailed programmes of Interview and Skill Test will be placed on the website of the respective Regional Offices by 30.09.2010. Qualified eligible candidates who do not receive call letters for the Interview by 07.10.2010 should contact the concerned Regional Office immediately.
10. Detailed instructions regarding Skill Test for the post of Assistant in CSS Cadre and Tax Assistant will be sent by the Regional /Sub-Regional Offices to eligible candidates declared qualified for appearing in the Skill Test. Format of the Skill Test will also be placed on the website of the Commission by 17.09.2010.
11.The result is available on the Commission’s website : http://ssc.nic.in and http://sscresults.nic.in. The Regional Offices of the Commission have also been advised to place the results on their respective website.
12.Marks of the candidates would be made available only after the declaration of final result.
You can also check official notification http://ssc.nic.in/press-release/GL_Tier-II_-2010.pdf
Tags:ssc cgl tier 3 2010, ssc cgl tier 3 candidates list, ssc cgl tier 3 exam date, ssc cgl tier 3 interview date