Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2012: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued notification against recruitment of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerks by conducting Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 10-08-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
SSC Vacancy Details:
Names of Posts:
1. Data Entry Operator
2. Lower Division Clerk
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 18 years and 27 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-08-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed 12th Standard or Higher Secondary from recognized board.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/-. SC/ST/PWD/Women/EXSM are exempted from payment of fee. Amount can be paid through SBI challan or through SBI Net Banking or can also be paid by means of CRFS available at Departmental Post offices.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and Skill Test/Typing Test.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply through online mode or offline mode on or before 10-08-2012. Candidates need to download application form available in the website, fill it with all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature and send it to the address of the concerned exam centre provided in the notification.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.ssconline.nic.in to start the Online Application process.
2. Online Application contains 2 parts, Part I and Part II.
3. Candidates fill all the mandatory columns in part I on or before 08-08-2012.
4. After filling up Part I, a registration number will be generated, retain it and download fee payment challan and make payment or use online facility of SBI to make payment.
5. After payment of fee, Candidates must fill the Part II of application on or before 10-08-2012.
6. Candidates should uploaded their scanned photo and signature at the places provided.
7. Click on Submit button for successful submission of online application.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 14-07-2012
Last Date for Submission of Application (Part I): 08-08-2012
Last Date for Submission of Application (Part II): 10-08-2012
Last Date for Submission of Application (far flung areas): 17-08-2012
Date of Written Examination: 21-10-2012 & 28-10-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and application format, click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Jobs