Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
The Staff Selection Commission ( SSC ) has announced final result of posts of Sub-Inspectors(SI) in Central Police Organizations(CPOs) Examination, 2009 (For MALE candidates only)
The Staff Selection Commission ( SSC ) conducted exam on 06-09-2009 for the posts of Sub-Inspectors(SI) in Central Police Organizations (CPOs). As per SSC, on the basis of candidates performance in Paper-I, 30437 male candidates were declared eligible for appearing in the Physical Endurance Test (PET)/Medical Test. 7196 candidates qualified in PET. Out of 7196 candidates who were declared to have qualified in PET, 5166 candidates were declared qualified in medical test and out of 5166 candidates, 3505 candidates qualified in written part (Paper-I+II) for Interview.
Read full SSC press release of CPO SI results 2009
Following is the category-wise statement of 1995 candidates (including 37 withheld cases), who have found their place in the Select List on the basis of aggregate marks secured by them in both the papers as well as marks obtained by them in the Personality Test, for
|appointment against the post of Sub – Inspector in the different CPOs :-|
|UR filled vacancies include (ST = 1, SC = 1, OBC = 7)|
|UR filled vacancies include (ST = 16, SC = 29, OBC = 149, EXS = 6)|
|UR filled vacancies include (ST = 3, SC =7, OBC = 13)|
|UR filled vacancies include (ST = 1, OBC = 2)|
|UR filled vacancies include (OBC = 2)|
3. Marks obtained by the first and last selected candidates (category wise) in respect of each CPO are given below. Marks obtained by the first and last candidates in above allocations are based on their merit cum preference.
|First Selected candidate||288||305||336||276||367|
|Last Selected candidate||200||267||261||230||281|
|First Selected candidate||343||352||379||293||426|
|Last Selected candidate||224||275||271||198||295|
|First Selected candidate||288||282||367||239||366|
|Last Selected candidate||214||269||262||239||284|
|First Selected candidate||-||298||302||267||417|
|Last Selected candidate||-||274||266||193||311|
|First Selected candidate||279||-||375||257||374|
|Last Selected candidate||223||-||331||257||338|
Note :- Marks obtained by the first and last candidates in above CPOs are based on their merit-cum-preference.
- Some candidates who have obtained the said minimum marks, have not found their place in the Select List due to limited number of vacancies and tie cases. In case of tie, due to equal marks in grand total (Paper-I+Paper-II+Interview), the candidates having higher in marks in Paper-I+Paper-II have been given higher rank. In case, candidates got equal marks in Paper-I+Paper-II, the candidates having higher marks in Paper-I have been given higher rank. Furthermore, in the event of candidates having equal marks in Paper-I, candidates born earlier have been given higher rank. If the tie still persists, it has been resolved by alphabetical order of name.
- The result of four candidates bearing Roll No. 2405014520, 2405002815, 2405000833 and of Mr. Rahul Singh – ref. case no. 492/2010 have not been processed at this stage as per the order of Hon’ble Court.
6. The candidature of 37 candidates have been withheld, pending clarification from respective RDs/DDs. The roll numbers of 37 candidates whose results are withheld are given below.
2201000094 2201001825 2201002112 2201008845 2201010937 2201011931 2201014868 2405000698
2405001278 2405003960 2405004072 2405005947 2405006717 2405008224 2405008713 2405011135
2405013354 2405013636 2405015530 3003000976 3003001624 3003001842 3003004924 3003006738
3003006772 3007001119 3010001386 3201000078 3206001908 3206002680 3206003527 3206004216
3206004278 5401000029 8201000496 8201001374 8401000262
7. Candidates have been allocated to the different services on the basis of their merit cum order of preferences given by them in the application form. In case no preference has been given by any candidate for any of the services, he/she has not been considered for any of the services in CPOs.
8. The above said Lists are purely provisional and subject to the recommended candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the respective post in the Notice of Examination and also subject to thorough verification of their identity with reference to their photographs, signatures, handwritings, etc., on the application forms, admission certificates, etc. The candidature of the candidates are liable to be cancelled by respective Regional Directors in case candidates found not fulfilling the eligibility conditions or any other genuine reasons.
9. For candidates belonging to reserved categories for whom certain percentage of vacancies are reserved as per Government Policy, the category status is indicated against their Roll Numbers. It is important to note that some of these candidates have been declared qualified only for the category mentioned against their Roll Numbers. If any candidate does not actually belong to the category mentioned against his/her name, he/she may not be eligible to be included in the list. It is, therefore, in the interest of the candidates concerned to immediately contact the respective Regional Office of the Commission in all such cases where they do not belong to the category shown against their Roll Numbers.
Under Secretary (C.I)
Tags:ssc, ssc 2009 si recruitment results, SSC CPO results, ssc cpo si result 2009, ssc si cpo results 2009, ssc si cpo results 2010, ssc si recruitment results, ssc si results, ssc sub inspector results 2009, Staff Selection Commission SI Central Police Results 2009, Staff Selection Commission si recruitment results, Staff Selection Commission sub inspector results