Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Syndicate Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus – Probationary Clerk – www.syndicatebank.com: Syndicate bank selects eligible candidates for Clerk posts by conducting a written examination. The guidelines regarding Syndicate Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus are given below. These guidelines are useful to those candidates who preparing for the Syndicate Bank Clerk Exam.
Syndicate Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus details:
Syndicate Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus is related to the written test (objective test) the syllabus are related to the following papers
1. Test of Reasoning
2. Test of Numerical Ability
3. Test of Computer Awareness
4. Test of English Language
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is there any clerical aptitude paper?
2. The exam syllabus for clerk and PO are same?
Ans. Generally standard will be same but in some cases syllabus may differ
3. Is there any General Knowledge paper?
4. What is the syllabus for written test?
Ans. The written test consists of 4 sections Reasoning, Numerical Ability, English and Computer Awareness.
5. Syllabus for all banks clerk exam will be same?
Ans. Generally standard will be same but in some cases syllabus may differ.
Tags:bank exam syllabus, Syndicate Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus, www.syndicatebank.com