Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Syndicate Bank – Apply Online for Specialist Officer Vacancies 2012: Syndicate Bank has issued notification against recruitment of 25 Specialist Officer Vacancies. Candidates who have taken CWE for Specialist Officer conducted by IBPS in March 2012 and who have a valid IBPS Score Card are only eligible to apply. Interested candidates may apply through online mode on or before 18-09-2012 only if they satisfy entire of the eligibility criteria. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Syndicate Bank Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 25
Names of Posts:
1. Law Officer – 15 vacancies
2. Rajbhasha Adhikari – 10 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates applying for Law Officer Post must be of age between 21 years and 40 years & those applying for Rajbhasha Adhikari post must be of age between 20 years and 35 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-12-2011. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates who possess Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) may apply for the Law Officer post and Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level (or) a Post Graduate Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree level may apply for Rajbhasha Adhikari post.
IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score: Candidates must have appeared for IBPS CWE for Specialist Officer in March 2012 and must also possess a valid IBPS Score Card to be eligible to apply for the post. The minimum weighted score would be 122 for Law Officer post and 98 for Rajbhasha Adhikari post, for General Category candidates. For reserved category candidates minimum weighted score is available in the notification. Cutoff marks in each of the 5 Tests would be 24 and above for General and 21 and above for SC/ST/PWD/OBC/EXSM.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- for General and OBC category (Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in form of Payment Challan downloaded from Bank’s website at any branch of Syndicate Bank.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in IBPS CWE and Interview taken together.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply for the post only through Online mode on or before 18-09-2012. After successful submission of Online Application candidates must take print of application form and retain it carefully along with all other necessary enclosures including payment receipt, to be produced at the time of Interview, if called for.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.syndicatebank.in and select the recruitment link to open the list of ongoing recruitment at the Bank.
2. Select Click Here to view/download Payment Challan link at the bottom of the notification, and take print out of the Challan.
3. Visit any nearby branch of Syndicate Bank and make the payment according to the particulars given above.
4. Revisit the Bank’s website and select Online Application link also available at the bottom of the notification to start application process.
5. Fill all marked details carefully, check once before submission and click on Submit button.
6. Take print of Application Form, attach photograph and keep it ready along with other enclosures including payment receipt for further use.
Payment of Application Fee: from 04-09-2012 to 18-09-2012
Opening Date for Online Registration: 04-09-2012
Closing Date for Online Registration: 18-09-2012
Last Date for Reprint: 03-10-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and online application, click on the links given below…
Tags:Bank jobs, Syndicate Bank Jobs