Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
TNPSC Group 2 (CSSE-1) Notification 2012 – Apply Online for 3,631 Vacancies: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued Combined Subordinate Services Exam – 1 (Group 2)notification against recruitment of 3,631 various vacancies for the years 2011-12 and 2012-13. Eligible candidates must apply through online mode on or before 13-07-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and How to apply are given below…
TNPSC Group 2 (CSSE-1) Vacancy Details:
Number of Vacancies: 3631
Names of Posts:
1. Sub-Registrar Grade –II: 52 vacancies
2. Municipal Commissioner Grade-II: 14 vacancies
3. Assistant Section Officer: 12 vacancies
4. Assistant Inspector: 381 vacancies
5. Junior Employment Officer: 03 vacancies
6. Senior Inspector: 181 vacancies
7. Audit Inspector: 38 vacancies
8. Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives: 08 vacancies
9. Supervisor / Junior Superintendent: 162 vacancies
10. Deputy Inspector: 02 vacancies
11. Industrial Co-operative Officer: 30 vacancies
12. Special Assistant: 05 vacancies
13. Junior Co-operative Auditor: 229 vacancies
14. Revenue Assistant: 380 vacancies
15. Audit Assistant: 08 vacancies
16. Accountant: 140 vacancies
17. Personal Clerk: 04 vacancies
18. Assistant: 1965
19. Lower Division Clerk: 17 vacancies
Age Limit & Educational Qualifications: Eligible candidates are asked to refer to the notification for the details regarding age limit and required education qualification.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 50/- and examination fee of Rs. 100/- through Online or Offline mode.
i) Through Online payment fee must be paid through Net Banking, using Credit Card or Debit card.
ii) Through Offline payment fee paid through Challan (generated from bank website) in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office within two days from the date of submission of application.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to apply: Candidates have to apply through online mode through website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpsscexams.net, TNPSC websites on or before 13-07-2012. After submission of application candidates must send the print out of application form to the Commission.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates should scan their photograph and signature.
2. Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website.
3. Click on “Apply Online” link besides the name of the post or service for which they wish to apply.
4. Candidates should fill all mandatory columns, upload photograph and signature
5. Select the mode of payment (Online/Offline).
6. In Case of Offline mode system will generate challan and candidate make the payment in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office.
7. Fill the details and click on ‘Submit’ button.
8. After submitting Application, registration number and password generated.
9. Candidates should note their Application Number and Password for future reference
10. Take note and also take print out of application which must be sent to the commissioner.
Date of Notification: 13-06-2012
Last Date for Submission of Application: 13-07-2012
Last Date for Fee Payment through Offline Mode: 17-07-2012
Date of Written Examination: 12-08-2012 from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
For more details like pay scale, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, online application process and other details of TNPSC Recruitment click on the link given below…
|TNPSC Group 2 (CSSE-I) Exam 2012||More Information|
|TNPSC Group 2 Advt||Get Details|
|TNPSC Group 2 Online Application||Get Details|
|Download Fee Payment Challan||Click Here|
|Take Application Reprint||Get Details|
|TNPSC Group 2 Eligibility||Get Details|
|TNPSC Group 2 Selection Procedure||Get Details|
|TNPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern||Get Details|
Tags:Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs, Tnpsc jobs