Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
TNPSC Group 2 (CCSE-II) Notification 2013 – Apply Online for 1064 Vacancies: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has given Combined Civil Services Examination II (Group – II Services) recruitment notification for 1064 Vacancies for the years 2013-14. Eligible Candidates must apply through online up to 04-10-2013. More information like qualification, selection process, how to apply are disclosed below…
TNPSC Group 2 (CCSE- II) Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1064
Name of the Posts:
1. Deputy Commercial Tax Officer: 66 Posts
2. Sub Registrar, Grade-II: 02 Posts (ST Carry Forward Vacancies)
3. Probation Officer: 14 Posts
4. Assistant Inspector of Labour: 09 Posts
5. Junior Employment Officer: 03 Posts
6. Assistant Section Officer: 16 Posts
7. Special Assistant: 02 Posts
8. Assistant Inspector: 71 Posts
9. Audit Inspector: 39 Posts
10. Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives: 07 Posts
11. Senior Inspector: 302 Posts
12. Supervisor / Junior Superintendent: 10 Posts
13. Handloom Inspector: 147 Posts
14. Revenue Assistant: 370 Posts
15. Audit Assistant: 06 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should possess 18 to 30 years for Deputy Commercial Tax Officer, 18 to 40 years for Jr Employment Officer, and 22 to 30 years for Probation Officers, 20 to 30 years for Sub – registrar Officer II, 18 to 30 years for remaining Posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Arts & Science. For post wise details refer to the notification.
Selection Process: Selection is based on Written Examination (Preliminary & Main) and Oral Test.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs.125/- (Examination Fee Rs. 75/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-) for Preliminary exam, Rs. 100/- for Main Exam through online & offline mode.
i) Through Online payment fee must be paid through Net Banking, using Credit Card or Debit card, an additional page is added.
ii) Through Offline payment fee paid through Challan (generated from bank website) in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office within two days from the date of submission of application.
How to apply: Candidates have to apply through online mode through website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpsscexams.net, TNPSC websites on or before 04-10-2013. After submission of application candidates must send the print out of application form to the Commission.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates should scan their photograph and signature.
2. Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website.
3. Click on “Apply Online” link besides the name of the post or service for which they wish to apply.
4. Candidates should fill all mandatory columns, upload photograph and signature
5. Select the mode of payment (Online/Offline).
6. In Case of Offline mode system will generate Challan and candidate make the payment in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office.
7. Fill the details and click on ‘Submit’ button.
8. After submitting Application, registration number and password generated.
9. Candidates should note their Application Number and Password for future reference
10. Take note and also take print out of application which must be sent to the commissioner.
Date of Notification: 05-09-2013.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 04-10-2013
Last Date for Fee Payment through Offline Mode: 08-10-2013
Date of Preliminary Examination: 01-12-2013 from 10:00 AM to 01.00 PM
For more details like pay scale, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, online application process and other details of TNPSC Recruitment click on the link given below…
|TNPSC Group 2 (CCSE-II) Exam 2013||More Information|
|TNPSC Group 2 Advt||Get Details
|TNPSC Group 2 Online Application||Click here|
Tags:Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs, Tnpsc jobs