Name of the Post: TSSPDCL Jr Lineman Revised Rank List Released

Post Date: 28-09-2019

Latest Update: 13-07-2020

Brief Information: Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) has published notification for the recruitment of Jr Lineman (JLM), Jr Assistant cum Computer Operator, Jr Personal Officer (JPO) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL)

JLM, JPO & Jr Asst cum Computer Operator Vacancies 2019

Advt No 01 to 03/2019

• For Others: Rs. 220/- (Rs. 100/- Processing Fee + RS. 120/- Exam Fee)
  • For SC/ ST/ BC/ PH Candidates: Nil
  • Mode of Payment: Online

For Jr Asst cum Computer Operator:

• Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 30-10-2019
  • Starting Date to Apply Online: 31-10-2019
  • Last Date for Payment of Fee: 20-11-2019 up to 05:00 P.M.
  • Last Date to Apply Online: 20-11-2019 up to 11:59 P.M.
  • Date for Download of Hall Tickets: 11-12-2019
  • Date for Exam: 22-12-2019
  • Date for Submission of Objections: 29-12-2019

For Jr Personal Officer & Jr Lineman:

• Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 21-10-2019
  • Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-10-2019
  • Last Date for Payment of Fee: 10-11-2019 up to 05:00 P.M.
  • Last Date to Apply Online: 10-11-2019 up to 11:59 P.M.
  • Date for Download of Hall Tickets: 05-12-2019
  • Date for Exam: 15-12-2019
  • Date for Submission of Objections: 22-12-2019 up to 05:00 PM
  • Date of Certificate Verification (CV) for Sl No. 2: 17-02-2020

Age Limit as on 01-07-2019

• Minimum Age: 18 Years
  • Maximum Age for Sl No 01 & 02: 34 Years
  • Maximum Age for Sl No 03: 35 Years
  • Age Relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ BC/ PH Candidates as per rules.
Sl No Post Name Total Qualification
 Instructions Click Here
Rejected Candidates List Click Here
Download Submitted Application JLM | JPO | JA cum CO
Revised Break up of Vacancies for S. No-01 Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Detailed Notification Jr Asst | JPO | JLM

82 Responses to “TSSPDCL 2020 – Jr Lineman Revised Rank List Released”

• Ashish kumar says:

I am a B.COM Graduate from BHU and i am a native of Bihar. Can i apply for the post of Junior Account Officer?

• Narendar says:

I have completed B.COM Computers. Can i apply for the post of Jr Accounts Officer?

• Sunny says:

Sir, I am from Andhra Pradesh. Am i eligible to apply for the post of Junior Accounts Officer in TSSPDCL?

• satyam says:

Can the candidates from all other states apply for the post of AE?

• Sai krishna says:

Sir, I have completed M.COM and my native state is Andhra Pradesh. Am i eligible?

• RANI says:

I am from Andhra Pradesh. Am i eligible for these posts?

• manoj says:

I have completed B.TECH in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Am i eligible for the post of AE (Electrical)?

• sambaraj says:

I have completed Degree with BBM course in Commerce and Business. Can i apply for the post of Junior Accountant?

• Gloria says:

@sambaraj
      As per the notification the required qualification is not suitable to apply as it requires B.Com 1st Class or M.Com 1st Class or pass in CA/ ICWA-Inter from any recognized University in India for the post of Junior Accounts Officer in TSSPDCL.

• Madhavi says:

I have completed B.TECH in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Can i apply for the post of AE?

• Bharathi says:

I have completed B.COM Computer and MBA in Finance. Can i apply for Jr. Accounts officer post?

• Paul says:

I have completed my 2nd year in Diploma. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• meena says:

What is the date of exam?

• Vishnu says:

What is the examination date for this post?

• HEMA says:

I HAVE COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING. CAN I APPLY FOR THIS POST?

• Firoj says:

@HEMA
      As per the notification of TSSPDCL candidates must possess Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (DEEE) or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Board/ Govt are only eligible to apply for Sub-Engineer (Electrical) post.

• mahesh says:

I have completed Diploma in Civil. Can i apply?

• Firoj says:

@mahesh
      As per the notification the qualification sufficient to apply for 153 vacancies is not related to your profile in TSSPDCL, as it requires Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (DEEE) or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Board/ Govt.

• Santhosh says:

I have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engg. Can i apply for this post?

• Manju says:

@Santhosh
      As per the notification candidates need to possess Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (DEEE) or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Board/ Govt are only eligible to apply for the post of Sub-Engineer (Electrical) in TSSPDCL.

• nikhil says:

Can other state candidates are eligible to apply for this post?

• Ranganath says:

I am from Andhra Pradesh. All States candidates are eligible to apply for this post?

• Sridhar says:

I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Aneesh says:

@Sridhar
      As per the notification candidates should possess Diploma in Electrical Engineering Diploma (DEE) or Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (DEEE) or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Board/ Govt. in order to apply for Sub-Engineer (Electrical) post in TSSPDCL.

• BELLAPU SAI SRINIVAS says:

I am from Andhra Pradesh. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• vishwa says:

I have completed my B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Can i apply for this post?

• Aneesh says:

@vishwa
      As per the notification the qualification required to apply for Sub – Engineer (Electrical) post is not suitable to your profile in TSSPDCL, as it needs Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (DEEE) or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Board/ Govt.

• sampath... says:

I have completed my Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in the spam of 6 years. Can i apply for these posts?

• Disha says:

@sampath
      As per the notification there are no vacancies related to your profile in TSSPDCL.

• Sathish says:

I have completed my Intermediate. Can i apply for this post?

• Aarav says:

@Sathish
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in TSSPDCL.

• naresh.p says:

I have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering. Can i apply for Sub Engg post?

• Dheeraj says:

@naresh.p

• mouni says:

I have completed my B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation. Can i apply for Sub Engineer post?

• Rani says:

@mouni
      As per the notification candidates who had Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering(DEEE) or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Board/ Govt can apply for Sub Engineer (Electrical) post in TSSPDCL.