Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Union Bank of India Online Application Form – 450 Credit Officer Posts 2011: Union Bank of India, Leading Listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Mumbai. Union Bank of India has calling online applications from qualified and eligible candidates for filling up of 450 Credit Officer Vacancies. Those who want to apply these posts have to apply through online from 12-09-2011 to 01-10-2011 only. The information regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and other information of Union Bank of India Online Application Form is discussed below…
Union Bank of India Online Application Form vacancy details:
Total no. of posts: 450 posts
Name of the posts:
Credit Officer MMGS III: 450 posts.
Age limit: The age limit of the candidates is minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years as on 12-09-2011, age relaxation as per rules.
Educational qualification: Candidates must having Degree from recognized University or equivalent with 60% marks ( 55% for Reserved Category candidates) and A Certificate for having completed a Course in Computer Awareness & Office Automation. Experience is required as on 12-09-2011.
Application fee: For GEN/OBC candidates who are applying for the post of Credit Officer Application fee is 300/- and Rs 50/- for Others. Candidates has to download payment challan & payment is to be made in any branch of Union Bank of India from 12-09-2011 to 01-10-2011.
Selection procedure: Candidates are selected on the basis of Written Test/Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to apply: The eligible and qualified candidates have to apply through online from the www.unionbankofindia.co.in website between 12-09-2011 to 01-10-2011. No other means/mode of application will be acceptable. Candidates follow the user guideline and instructions at the time of online apply.
Instructions for online apply:
1. Before applying online candidates first scan their photograph and signature.
2. Before applying online, candidates first download the fee payment challan from the Banks website and paid at in any branch of Union Bank of India from 12-09-2011 to 01-10-2011.
3. Candidates should have a valid email ID, in case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, they should create their new email ID before applying online.
4. Branch Code and Branch Transaction Journal Number noted on the challan form should be correctly filled in the application at appropriate place.
5. After submission of online application, candidates should note/remember the Registration number and Password for future reference and use.
6. The Bank was provide the modify the submitted online application; the modification facility shall be available after two days of registration and up to 03-10-2011.
7. After applying online, the candidates should take a print out of the system generated online application form and retain it for future reference and use.
Starting date for online registration: 12-09-2011.
Last date for online registration: 01-10-2011.
Date for fee deposit from: 12-09-2011 to 01-10-2011.
Download the call letters from the website: 01-11-2011.
Tentative Date of Written Test (Online/Offline) (if required): 13-11-2011.
For more information regarding age limit, educational qualifications, pay scale, how to apply, selection procedure, no of posts, application fee, examination syllabus & centers & other details of Union Bank of India Jobs is available at following link…
Tags:Other Banks Recruitment Notifications, Union Bank of India Recruitment