Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 349 Specialist Officer Posts: Union Bank of India recruits 349 Specialist Officer Vacancies includes the Backlog reserved vacancies for SC/ST/ OBC and for Persons with Disabilities. Eligible candidates may apply through Online Mode on or before 23-04-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Union Bank of India Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 349
Names of Posts: Specialist Officers
1. Asst. General Manager (IT): 01 Post
2. Manager (IT-Network) IV: 01 Post
3. Senior Manager (IT-Network) III: 01 Post
4. Credit Officers – MMGS-III – 336 Posts
5. Printing Technologist III: 01 Post
6. Security Officer: 06 Posts
7. Company Secretary II: 01 Post
8. Economists II: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 21 yrs and 40 yrs for Posts 1 to 5, between 21 yrs and 50 yrs for 6, between 21 yrs and 35 yrs for rest of the posts. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-02-2013. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess PG Degree/Degree/M .Tech/B.Tech/B.E/(Computer Science/Electronics/ Electronics and Communication) / MCA from a UGC recognized University / AICTE approved Institution with minimum 60% marks ( 55% for Reserved Category candidates) in the final year of Graduate Degree course with relevant certificate course and deisred experience as per the post. For post wise details refer to th notification.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 250/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 50/- for other category candidates. Fee can be paid in the form of Challan downloaded from the notification, at any branch of Union Bank of India.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test & / or Group Discussion & /or Psychometric test & /or Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply online through the website www.unionbankofindia.co.in on or before 23-04-2013. After submission of application candidates must take the print out of Application Form and retain it for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.unionbankofindia.coin and select the ‘Careers’ link to start the application process.
2. Select the link ‘Recruitment’ and open the current notification. Take print out of Notification which includes Payment Challan..
3. Make payment with the help of Challan and revisit the Bank’s website to start the Online Application process.
4. Select the Click Here for Online Application link to start applying Online for the post.
5. Fill all marked details carefully, check once the entire application form and Submit the Online Application.
6. Take print out of Application Form and retain it for further use to be produced at the time of Interview if asked for.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 03-04-2013
Last Date for Online Registration: 23-04-2013
Last Date to Edit Online Application:23-04-2013
Payment of Fee: 03-04-2013 to 23-04-2013
Last Date for Reprint: 09-05-2013
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and online application, click on the links given below…
Tags:Bank jobs, Union Bank of India Jobs