Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Union Bank Online Application Form – 1640 Clerk Vacancies – www.unionbankofindia.co.in: Union Bank of India asking online applications from qualified candidates for the recruitment of 1640 Clerk-Cum-Cashier Vacancies. The details regarding Union Bank Online Application Form is mentioned below.
Union Bank Online Application Form details:
Opening date for online registration: 26-11-2010.
Closing date for online registration: 16-12-2010.
Opening date for payment of fee: 26-11-2010.
Closing date for payment of fee: 16-12-2010.
Date of written test: 06-02-2011.
Instructions for candidates to apply online:
1. The candidates have to apply online only through www.unionbankofindia.co.in from 26-11-2010 to 16-12-2010.
2. Before online apply the candidate has to take a printout of fee challan (Download from pg no 19) and fill the challan and Pay the fee in any Union bank of India branch from from 26-11-2010 to 16-12-2010.
3. After payment of fee the candidate should obtain the fee receipt by the Bank with (a) Branch Name, (b) Branch SOL ID, (c) 7 to 10 Digit TRANS ID, and (4) Date of Deposit filled in by the Branch Official.
4. Before applying online the candidate should have a valid E mail ID otherwise create a new E mail ID that should be in working for the duration of the project.
5. The candidate revisit the www.unionbankofindia.co.in and apply online
6. The candidates have to apply online by having fee challan and necessary certificates to complete the application.
7. After filling the details carefully click submit button and note down the allotted System Generated Application Registration Number and Password.
8. After applying online take a two print outs of the application for future references.
Note: The candidates have a facility to modify the application up to 18-12-2010.
For more details regarding Union Bank Online Application Form please visit the below link.
Other Related Bank Posts :
Tags:Union Bank Clerk Online Application Form, Union Bank Online Application Form, www.unionbankofindia.co.in