Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
United Bank of India – Apply Online for Specialist Officer Vacancies 2012: United Bank of India invited Online applications for the post of Agricultural Field Officers (JMG SC –I) and Technical Officers (JMG SC I) from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for recruitment of Specialist Officers conducted by IBPS in March 2012 and hold a valid Score card issued by IBPS, Mumbai are only eligible to apply. Eligible candidates may apply through Online Mode on or before 29-06-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
United Bank of India Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 44
Names of Posts:
1. Agricultural Field Officers: 38 posts
2. Technical Officers: 06 posts
i. Technical Officers (Civil Engineer)
ii. Technical Officers (Electrical Engineer)
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 20 years to 35 years as on 01-12-2011. (Age Relaxations would be as per Government rules)
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must possess Degree in Agriculture or Allied for Agricultural Field Officers post and B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in a relevant discipline from a recognized University for Technical Officers post.
IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score:
For Agricultural Field Officers: Unreserved candidates must obtain 122 or more (TWS) and SC/ST/PWD/OBC Categories: 104 or more (TWS).
For Technical Officers (Civil Engineers) and Technical Officers (Electrical Engineer): Unreserved candidates must obtain 120 or more (TWS) and SC/ST/PWD/OBC Categories: 113 or more (TWS).
Individual Test Cut-offs for unreserved candidates must obtain 24 and 21 for SC/ST/PWD/OBC/EXSM.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD. Fee can be paid in the form of Challan downloaded from website at any branch of United Bank of India or fee can also be paid at any NEFT enabled Bank in CBS Account No.0389050194266 with Old Court House Street Branch in the name & style of “United Bank Of India Specialist Officers Recruitment Project 2012-13”.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Score obtained in IBPS CWE for Specialist Officers, Group Discussion and/Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply for the post online on or before 29-09-2012. After submission of application candidates must take the print out of Application Form and retain it for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can apply online through website www.unitedbankofindia.com and click on the’ Recruitment of Specialist officers’ 2012-13”.
2. Candidate should have personal email ID as specified in the CWE is kept active during the currency of this recruitment project.
3. In case a candidate chooses to pay fees through branches of the Bank then the candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan available in Bank’s website.
4. Make payment with the help of Challan or through any NEFT enabled branch.
5. Revisit the Bank’s website to start the Online Application process.
6. Fill all mandatory details in Application form along with fee payment details and submit the application.
7. Take print of application form, attach photograph and attest signature and retain it to be submitted if selected for interview along with other relevant documents.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 15-06-2012
Last Date for Online Registration (including far-flung areas): 29-06-2012
Dates for Payment of Fee: 15-06-2012 to 29-06-2012
For more details like vacancy break up, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and online application, click on the links given below…
Tags:Bank jobs, united bank of india online application, www.unitedbankofindia.com