Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UPSC Advt No.6/2013 – Apply Online for 41 Various Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 41 various vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 30-05-2013. . Other details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are given below….
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 41
Names of the Posts:
1. Director of Laboratories: 01 Post
2. Technical Officer (Dairy Development): 02 Posts
3. Associate Professor (Arabic): 01 Post
4. Junior Works Manager (Clothing Technology): 10 Posts
5. Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry): 02 Posts
6. Junior Scientific Officer (Physics): 02 Posts
7. Junior Scientific Officer (Toxicology): 02 Posts
8. Senior Scientific Officer, Gr.-II (Ballistics): 01 Post
9. Senior Scientific Officer, Gr.-II (Explosives): 02 Posts
10. Deputy Legislative Counsel (Hindi): 01 Post
11. Reader in Law: 01 Post
12. Professor of Economics: 02 Posts
13. Professor of Hindi and Regional Languages: 01 Post
14. Reader in Political Theory and Constitutional Law: 01 Post
15. Extra Assistant Director (Hydrometeorology): 02 Posts
16. Senior Lecturer (Community Medicine): 01 Post
17. Senior Lecturer (Anaesthesiology): 02 Posts
18. Senior Lecturer (Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy): 01 Post
19. Senior Lecturer (Orthopaedics): 01 Post
20. Senior Lecturer (Microbiology): 03 Posts
21. Public Health Dentist: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 53 years for Post No. 16, 50years for Post No.1, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19 & 20, 45 years for Post No. 3, 38 years for Post No. 8, 35 years for Post No. 9 & 21, 30 years for Post No. 2, 5, 6, 7 & 15 and age limit should be between 21-30 years for Post No. 4. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduate degree in Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry/Micro-biology of a recognized university or equivalent, Degree in Dairy Science/Dairy Technology from a recognized University or equivalent, good academic record with a Ph.D. degree in Arabic, Master’s Degree in Arabic with at least 55% marks or an equivalent, Degree in Textile Engineering/Technology or equivalent from a recognized University, Master’s Degree in Chemistry / Biochemistry / Forensic Science, Master’s Degree in Law (LLM) from a recognized university or equivalent, M.D.(Social and Preventive Medicine)/ M.D.(Community Medicine) from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent. Refer the notification for post wise educational qualification details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in written examination/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay the application fee of Rs.25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates should apply online through the website “http://www.upsconline.nic.in”, on or before 30-05-2013 up to 23:59 hrs. After submission of the online recruitment application, the candidates are required to take the print out of the online application. Candidates should submit the print out of the online application along with all the relevant original documents, certificates along with self attested copies of certificates at the time of interview.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website “http://www.upsconline.nic.in”
2. Click on the link “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for various Recruitment Posts”.
3. Select the appropriate post and click on ‘Apply Online’.
4. Fill all the mandatory fields and click on ‘Submit’ button.
5. After submission of ORA, candidates are required to take print out of ORA for future use
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30-05-2013 till 23:59 hrs
Last Date for printing of completely submitted Online Application: 31-05-2013 up to 23:59 hrs.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, upsc jobs