Name of the Post: UPSC CDS Exam (I) 2019 Exam Result Released

Post Date: 31-10-2018

Latest Update: 15-04-2019

Brief Information: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given an employment notification of Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam I 2019. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)

Advt No. 02/2019-CDS-I

Combined Defence Service Exam I 2019

• For Others: Rs. 200/-
  • For Female/ SC/ ST: NIL
  • Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI.

• Last Date to Apply Online: 26-11-2018 till 06:00 PM
  • Last Date for Fee Payment (Pay by cash): 25-11-2018 at 11:59 pm
  • Last Date for Fee Payment (online): 26-11-2018 till 06:00 pm
  • Date of Online Application withdrawn: From 03 to 10-12-2018 till 6:00 pm
  • Date of Exam: 03-02-2019
  • Tentative Date for Result Declaration: April 2019
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020)

• Minimum Age: 20 Years
  • Maximum Age: 24 Years
  • Candidates born not earlier than 2-01-1996 and not later than 1-01-2000
  • Age relaxation is applicable as per rules

• For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
  • For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
  • For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
Combined Defence Service Exam I 2019 417
Download Exam Result (Name Wise) Click Here
Download Exam Result Click here
Notice Click here
Admit Card Click here
Reject List Click here
Withdrawal Application  Click here
Apply Online Click here
Exam Pattern Click here
Eligibility Click here
Selection Process Click here
Syllabus Click here

147 Responses to “UPSC 2019 – CDS (I) Exam Result Released”

• veeru says:

sir,iam studying b-tech iv-year ,please tell me can i eligible for applying this upsc exam

• Satya says:

@veeru
      As per the notification the candidates who possess degree are eligible for IMA and OTA and for Indian naval academy they must have degree in engineering and for air force academy candidates should have degree with physics and mathematics in 10+2 level.
      But the last date to apply for these posts is already passed.

• srinivas says:

sir, i have sight and i am studying btech 4th year can i apply for indian navy posts?

• Ichcha says:

@Srinivas
      As per the notification, the candidates who are studying in the final year of the degree examination are also eligible to apply, but they need to submit the proof of passing the requisite qualification at the time of commencement of training

Eye Vision:
      A male candidate should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye with or without glasses.

• Pavan says:

My date of birth is 01-08-1988, am i eligible to apply for CDS I 2013. please do reply.

• Satwika says:

@pavan
      As per the notification the candidates who are born after 05-01-1989 are only eligible to apply for the vacancies in UPSC.

• V.Renganathan says:

I am studying B.com (4th semester).can i apply for this exam.

• Satwika says:

@v.renganathan
      As per the notification the candidates who are in the final year are also eligible to apply for the vacancies in UPSC.

• Ramesh garud says:

Dear sir, Iam Ramesh Garid from gulbarga i have complete degree from B.Sc (pms 65%) can i apply sir this upsc please tel me sir.

• Anju says:

@ramesh garud
      As per the notification the candidates who completed graduation degree are eligible to apply for the vacancies in UPSC CDS-I

• ankit satyam says:

sir i am flat footer & my eyes are week can i apply? please reply

• Utpal says:

@ankit satyam
      As per the notification the candidates minimum distance vision should be 6/6 for one eye and 6/9 in other. Candidates who wear spectacles habitually are not eligible for Air Force.

• ganapathy says:

sir, the job after officer training will be only for 14 years or what ..

• M KIRAN KUMAR says:

dear sir, i completed degree i have only 50% b.com i can apply this job

• Utpal says:

@m kiran kumar
      As per the notification the candidates who completed Degree are eligible to apply for the UPSC CDS-I 2013.

• tarun says:

My Age is 22 years & having b.sc in P.C.M degree can apply for Indian Navy through CDS exam.

• m. ramesh says:

dear sir, i completed degree with 50 percentage. please help me am i eligible?

• Pradeep kumar says:

Sir,i complet diploma in mechanical ,sir can i apply for this

• Wahid says:

@pradeep kumar
      As per the notification there are not vacancies for the candidates who completed Diploma in UPSC CDS-I 2013.

• sushmit says:

sir: i am pursuing bechlor in tourism studies from ignou and my age is 25 years progressive can i attempt cds exam plz reply?

• Wahid says:

@sushmit
      As per the notification the candidates must be born between 02-01-1990 and 01-01-1995 for IMA. Between 02-01-1992 and 01-01-1995 for the Indian Naval Academy. Between 02-01-1991 and 01-01-1995 for Air Force Academy. Between 02-01-1989 and 01-01-1995 for the Officer’s training Academy.

• deepak says:

Plz give me detail information about cds-e exam

• Chetana says:

@deepak
      As per the notification the candidates who completed Degree from a recognized University for IMA, Officers’ Training Academy posts, Degree from a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering for Air Force Academy post and for Indian Naval Academy candidates must possess Degree in Engineering and the last date for applying is 10-12-2012. For more details visit the following link:

• Chetan G.Y says:

Dear sir, i m completed B.COM in 61%. can i apply and please tell meaning of I.M.A.?

• Chetana says:

@chetan g.y
      As per the notification the candidates who completed Graduation from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the IMA and Officer’s Training Academy. I.M.A means Indian Military Academy.

• hanuman paliwal says:

sir, may i know that when the result of cds-ii will be declared.

• Pushpinder singh says:

sir , i have done MCA from jammu university with 60.2 % and done B.SC with 59%.am i eligible for Indian Navy and OFFICERS TRAINING ACADEMY.MY DOB is 30-04-1989. please tell me.

• Daaruk says:

@pushpender singh
      As per the notification the candidates who completed Degree forma recognized university are eligible to apply for the Officer’s Training and degree i Engineering for the Indian Navy in UPSC CDS-I

• subhash prasad says:

sir, i am pursuing graduation 5th semester can i fill the cds form this time

• Naina says:

@subhash prasad
      As per the notification the candidates who are appearing in the final year exams of their graduation can apply for the posts but they have to submit their proof of marks on or before 13-Nov-2013 for the admission into IMA, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force. On or before 01-02-2014 for the admissions in to Officer’s Training Academy.

• harman says:

sir, i am complted my b.com with 45% marks so can i apply for cdse or not please rply

• Naina says:

@harman
      As per the notification the candidates who completed Graduation are eligible to apply for the vacancies in UPSC CDS-1

• pardeep says:

please send your marks if u are already qualify for cdse 1 2011 so that i can get an idea of cutt off.

• Sudhir Yadav says:

Dear Sir , I want to know about the sectional & overall cut off of cds 2 (ima) sept 2011.

• sanjay yadav says:

what cut off cds(1) 2011 all subject or individual subject cit off

• Deepak says:

Sir, what was the cutoff cds-1,2011 ?
    plz sir inform me through mail .

• jitendra sharma says:

sir, when will declare cds-1 2011 result inform me………….roll no – 059954

• sachin says:

cds1 2011 written result has been declared today…..

• deepak sharma says: