Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UPSC IES/ISS Examination 2013 – Apply Online for 66 Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification for conducting Indian Economic Service (IES)/ Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Examination 2013. Through this notification 66 vacancies are to be filled in, under Grade IV. Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before 16-09-2013. The details of age limit, educational Qualification, how to apply, selection process and other details of UPSC Notification are as follows…
UPSC IES/ISS Notification vacancy details:
Number of Vacancies: 66
Names of Services:
1. Indian Economic Service – 30 vacancies
2. Indian Statistical Service – 36 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidate’s age must be between 21 years and 30 years as on 01-08-2013. Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Postgraduate Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics for Indian Economic Service vacancies and a Post-Graduate Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics from recognized university for the Indian Statistical Service vacancies.
Application Fee Details: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/- either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card. SC/ST/Female/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in written examination and interview.
How to Apply: The eligible candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in website on or before 16-09-2013. After submission of Online Application candidates must take the print out of application form and keep it safe for further reference/use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Visit the website www.upsconline.nic.in and click on Online application for Various Examinations of UPSC link.
2. Candidates must select the Part I of Application by selecting the link Click Here below Part I Registration of desired service.
3. Fill all the marked details of Part I of Application Form and then make the payment.
4. After making payment online or offline candidates must revisit the website.
5. This time candidates need to select the link Click Here below Part II Registration of same service.
6. Again fill all the mandatory details in Part II of Application.
7. Upload the scanned Photograph and Signature at the places provided and Submit the Application.
8. Take print out of Online Application and retain it for further use.
Date of Notification: 17-08-2013
Closing date for Online Registration: 16-09-2013 till 11:59 PM
Date of Written Examination: 09-11-2013.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification and physical standards, application fee, how to apply, online application and other details of are available at the links given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, upsc jobs