Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Vijaya Bank Probationary Clerks Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 800 Vacancies: Vijaya Bank has issued notification against recruitment of 800 Probationary Clerk Vacancies. Candidates who have qualified in CWE Clerical – conducted by IBPS in 2011 and holding a valid score card issued by IBPS are only eligible to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 05-09-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Vijaya Bank Vacancy Details:
Number of Vacancies: 800
Name of Post: Probationary Clerks
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 18 years to 28 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-08-2011. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess 60% in Matriculation or 50% in HSC or Graduation in any discipline, from recognized University/Board.
IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score: Candidates must have secured atleast the minimum TWSS in IBPS CWE as mentioned state wise in tabular form in the notification. In each subject candidates must have scored 24 or above for unreserved and 21 and above for reserved category candidates.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- (RS. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in form of Challan downloaded from the website at any branch of Vijaya Bank s in Account No. 900900022503007 towards “VIJAYABANK REC PROJ (PROB CLERK) 2012-13″.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of TWS in IBPS CWE followed by and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply for the post only through online mode on or before 05-09-2012. After submission of online application candidates are asked to take the print of application form and retain it along with system generated Registration Number and Password for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.vijayabank.com and select the ‘Recruitment’ link to open the ongoing recruitment drive notifications.
2. Select the links as per requirement beneath the heading Recruitment Notification No. 02-2012.
3. Select the ‘Click Here to Download Fee Payment Challan’ link to download and take print of Payment Challan.
4. Make payment at any Vijaya Bank branch and revisit the Bank’s website and this time select the ‘Click Here to Apply Online’.
5. Select ‘Apply Online’ link and fill all marked details carefully, check once to ascertain accuracy and click on ‘Submit’ button.
6. Take print of Application Form and retain it to be produced at the time of Interview.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 16-08-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 05-09-2012
Dates for Depositing Fee: from 16-08-2012 to 05-09-2012
Last Date for Reprint: 05-09-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions, payment challan download and online application, click on the links given below…
|Vijaya Bank Clerk 2012||More Information|
|Vijaya Bank Clerk Advt||Get Details|
|Fee Payment Challan||Click Here|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Vijaya Bank Clerk Eligibility||Get Details|
|Vijaya Bank Clerk Selection Process||Get Details|
Tags:Bank jobs, vijaya bank jobs