Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Vijaya Bank PO (Probationary Assistant Managers) Selection Procedure Details: Vijaya Bank recruits Probationary Assistant Manager on the basis of the PO/MT Common Written Exam conducted by IBPS. The following are the Selection Procedure details to apply for the Probationary Assistant Manager vacancy.
1. IBPS PO Common Written Exam: The common written exam is conducted by the Institute of Banking personnel section (IBPS) every year which is accepted by 19 Public Sector Banks for recruiting Probationary Officers. The qualified candidates will be issued a score card and it is valid for one year from the date of issuing.
2. Group Discussion and/Interview: Depending on the number of vacancies, the bank reserves the right to call only those candidates who have sufficiently high score in the common written exam for Group Discussion and/Interview.
3. Group Discussion: Communication skills, Analytical skills, personality traits etc will be assessed through Group Discussion. Maximum Marks will be 50. Candidates should secure a minimum of 40% (35% for reserved category candidates) i.e. Minimum 20 (17.5 for reserved category candidates) marks in the Group Discussion to be merit listed.
4. Interview Marks: Maximum marks for interview shall be 100 with minimum qualifying marks of 40% (35% in case of Reserved Category candidates, as per GOI guidelines.)
5. Final Selection: The selection to the post of Probationary Assistant Manager is entirely based on the total weighted score obtained in the common written exam and the marks obtained in Group Discussion and/Interview.
Tags:vijaya bank jobs, vijaya bank results