Download Mobile APP to get Instant Free Job Alert on your Mobile

Name of the Post: DHFWS, North 24 Parganas Various Vacancy Offline Form 2020 (Cancelled)

Post Date: 21-03-2020

Latest Update: 10-04-2020

Brief Information: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), North 24 Parganas has announced a notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse, District Consultant Quality Monitoring, Lab Tech & Other vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.

District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, North 24 Parganas

Advt No. 421/2020

Various Vacancy 2020

• For Other candidates: Rs.100/-
  • For Reserved candidates: Rs.50/-
  • Payment Mode: Any Branch in Bank of India

• Last Date for Receipt of Application: 17-04-2020 (Cancelled)
Sl No Post Name Total Age Limit Qualification
1 District Consultant Quality Monitoring 01 upto 40 Years Degree (Statistics)
2 MO 01 upto 63 Years MBBS
3 FTMO 11 upto 66 Years
4 Staff Nurse 181 Max Age Limit 64 Years GNM
5 Lab Technician 05 40 Years Diploma/ Degree (Medical Laboratory Technology)
6 Data Manager 01 40 Years Diploma (Computer Application), Degree (Commerce)
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Cancelled Notice Click Here

19 Responses to “WB Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2020 – 200 Staff Nurse, MO & Other Posts”

• Probhat chandra singha says:

Sir, i am 12th pass & had diploma, can i apply for this job?

• Dhiraj Prasad says:

Thanks for being with us And for your uninterrupted services.

• jasim says:

Sir I have completed my MSW from distance, will it be acceptable to apply?

• Sahiti says:

@Deepshika Das
    As per the notification candidates age should be between 25-35 years as on 01-01-2015 in order to apply for the post of ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) in WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti.

• Deepshika Das says:

I have been complete my ANM course my age is now 21 years Can I apply for this post?

• N.MUTHUMARI says:

I have finished 10,12,BBS Diploma in practical nursing-TWO years Diploma in operation theatre technology one-year. Can I apply?

• Sourav Dikshit says:

Sir, I passed BE in Electrical from Pacific Institute of Engineering & management, Delhi from 2012 certificate certified by HRD department, Delhi and External Affair department in India Govt. May i eligible to apply for Assistance Engineer post?

• Anup says:

@Abhishek Bhattacharya
    As per the notification candidates who possess B.Pharmacy and M.Pharmacy from any institute approved by pharmacy council of India/ AICTE are also eligible for Pharmacist post in WBSHFS.

• Abhishek Bhattacharya says:

Sir,myself Abhishek Bhattacharya have done my B.Pharm in the year of 2011. I have 1 year experience of marketing in GSK and have 1 year experience in a pharmacy shop. I would like to ask you whether I will be eligible for pharmacist post?

• Vikranth says:

@vipin singh
    The admit cards for pharmacist post under RCH department for adolescent program for health are not yet announced.

To get latest updates regarding admit cards, visit regularly the official website of WB Health & Family Welfare or visit http://www.freejobalert.com

• vipin singh says:

is admit card for pharmacist post under RCH department for adolescent programme for health is declared.if yes where i can find it?

• Madhu says:

@pankaj
    The admit cards for the post of program supervisor in WB Health & Family welfare are not yet released.

To get latest updates regarding admit cards, visit regularly the official website of WB Health & Family welfare or visit http://www.freejobalert.com

• pankaj says:

please clarify my doubt.sir i have applied for programme supervisior post through online.i was registered through online but how can i generate admitcard.i have tried since 18 th day but it didnt opened when will it opened sir? when I will get my admit card

• Ritesh says:

@vipin singh
    The admit cards for the vacancies in WB Health & Family welfare are not yet released.

• vipin singh says:

please clarify my doubt.sir i have applied for pharmacist post through online under RCH department for adolescent programme for health.i was registered through online but how can i generate admitcard.i have tried since 18 th day but it didnt opened when will it opened sir? when I will get my admit card.

• Sarika says:

@saraswathi
    The admit cards for the various vacancies in WB Health and Family Welfare are not yet released.

To get latest updates regarding admit cards, visit regularly the official website of department family & welfare or visit http://www.freejobalert.com

• saraswathi says:

please clarify my doubt.sir i have applied for pharmacist post through online under RCH department for adolescent programme for health.i was registered through online but how can i generate admitcard.i have tried since 18 th day but it didnt opened when will it opened sir? is my submission of application process completed or not ?please clarify

• avani says:

@renju
    To apply for the post of Ayurvedic pharmacist in WB Health & Family Welfare Candidate must have passed certificate in Ayurvedic Pharmacy from a recognized Institute or Ayurved Tirtha of the Paschim Banga Ayurved Parishad.

• Renju says:

Sir,I passed Certificate course in Ayurveda Pharmacy on Nov.2008(Directorate of Trivandrum). May I eligible to apply for this post?